• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

Repryx

Smash Champion
um well be bringing one probly since splode quit smash untill Brawl @.@
It will Probly be
Me
Nack
EM
Dr.O
Okin
Slik

Not sure so far so ill keep u posted
Hey I live near You If everything and everyone is cool w/ it....can I get a Ride?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
um well be bringing one probly since splode quit smash untill Brawl @.@
It will Probly be
Me
Nack
EM
Dr.O
Okin
Slik

Not sure so far so ill keep u posted
well tell splode i said hes a gaybaby for quitting...lol
but otherwise cool just let me know for sure by friday

KageMurphy

Smash Master
YO i might not make it i might be goin to massachuesettes on friday but ill have an answer for you by friday.. O btw i look forward to playing you DK smasher if i come. im OKIN btw

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
YO i might not make it i might be goin to massachuesettes on friday but ill have an answer for you by friday.. O btw i look forward to playing you DK smasher if i come. im OKIN btw
hellz yeah man i hope u can come i look forward to playing everyone and havin a good time!! if not dude we'll play sometime dont worry....there will be MANY DK smashfests to come...

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hey i just wanted to make sure that you guys are bringing a full setup for 2maro and who is definatley coming? and are you guys coming sunday to the pool?

edit - PM me or message me on AIM (a12k93)

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
well, i was saying ow to your previous message of me being a baby for quiting, and i was explaining why i quit. but yea. i dont think i fully quit, its just till i get control of my life back ._.

D

Deleted member

well, i was saying ow to your previous message of me being a baby for quiting, and i was explaining why i quit. but yea. i dont think i fully quit, its just till i get control of my life back ._.
>->
<-<
>->

its ok to take a break from smash sometimes.
no one ever really quits though.
vouched son ;)

choppre

Smash Cadet
i wish i had gone to that smashfest only problem was i had to work so maybe next time. btw i been wantin to play with mushroomkings for a while now but no info on when you guys have your mini smashfests

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
haha its all good splode...lemme know when u wanna play sometime dude and maybe we can arrange something! and yo dont worry man i dont think u guys did it i trust u all...but who was the guy u brought that didnt play smash much? and do u remember who DOSV brought?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
haha its all good splode...lemme know when u wanna play sometime dude and maybe we can arrange something! and yo dont worry man i dont think u guys did it i trust u all...but who was the guy u brought that didnt play smash much? and do u remember who DOSV brought?
what happend?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
we think Dr. Os nephew stole Omnis phone, my wallet, and skins debit card...
Dude....what the hell..this explains why he was gone fer like 2 hours...omg i cant believe something like this could happen. I just finished reading the thread so i got the just of what fully happend. Are u gonna do invites only now?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yo Can I get a ride from one of you guys? Im in silver spring too.

I promise some good matches in where you dont 4 stock me...(I dont know how good you guys are... should have asked EE)

Edit: because you asked...

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
well Maybe is better than no chance at all.

Juss lemme know Ill meet you whereever (I gotta build my Rep)

Repryx

Smash Champion
CHallenge to the MRK from The KamiKazeKage-sama

Yo Its Repryx and this is an open Challenge to anyone from this Crew Its ridiculous how much talent there is in SS and you guys are Hiding it lolz So this isnt a challenge out of arrogance but more so out of I heard you were good and want to play you So anyone Willing to Accept PM me or lemme know I'll take you on.

(Unless your Chicken) lolz

Repryx

Smash Champion
.....Lie..... Urk who is the best in the Crew? I need to test myself on a more local Level (As oppose to going all the way out to Chu's house ITS SOO LONG AND HES PRO...and better than me)

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Drops Head* Ugh....Fine but Im still in need of a ride....AUUGH I hate having no car

Repryx

Smash Champion
What Makes you think we are so good? We could be N00bs for All you know.... Dont insult yourself like that simply do your best and attend tourneys...
(lol @ smash N00b)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
hopefully i can get good enuf to get up there with you guys.

and hopefully if brawl goes online, it'll make things alot easier

Hah, don't worry about it. Sadly there's not much time until Brawl, though. =(

What Makes you think we are so good? We could be N00bs for All you know.... Dont insult yourself like that simply do your best and attend tourneys...
(lol @ smash N00b)

Well, after playing all of BRK (ask any of them <3) I've noticed you're all retardedly technical LOL. But yeah no joke, BRK is one of the best crews in MD.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Hey Howd you know I was with BRK? EE Says We are Negros with "Legendary Tech Skillz"

Top Bottom