• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
and maybe more once summer totally kicks in :D.
and since SOME people dont have saturday school anymore... mostly the WHOLE
FÜCKING
CREW!
so yea, we should be able to smash a lot more.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Mmm this is strange i tried to use my card for MLG Single signup and it wont let me /cry does anyone noe if itsfull or not? and yea anyone can comeover wednesday or friday untill the summer and then u can comeover wenever unless Nacker has summer school

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, if you are all going to pound 2, team dreamers, (me, fob, korn, and boss) would like to challange you to a crew money match. We wanna do it for at least 25 dollars, (5 each person) and we'll do more if you guys wanna do it.

Frozen

Smash Lord
hey guys, if you are all going to pound 2, team dreamers, (me, fob, korn, and boss) would like to challange you to a crew money match. We wanna do it for at least 25 dollars, (5 each person) and we'll do more if you guys wanna do it.
I accept that challenge on behalf of my crew.....

Crew battle MM Bmores = )

KageMurphy

Smash Master
HEY!!! i have money now! um YO , you think u can sign me up fer singles an ill give u the money on friday?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yo, i live in hyattsville MD, right next to College Park. I'm tryna smash. Hit me up on my aim, slikvik05. I work till 4:30 on weekdays but after that i'm free. I'm decent and i've done aight in the few tournies i attended so u dont gotta worry about playin some scrub

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
We always have to worry bout paying some scrub were the best :laugh: Jk
Um who do u main Peach im guesin from ur Sig
Were gona have a smashfest at either my house or EM's This coming Friday n if ud like u can come its gona b from 2:30-1 am

Kage- yea ill pay for u.. r coming this friday for practice pound is a week away

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
Slikvik im not sure which house we may b at if its at EM's than im not sure if u guys can come cuz there already about 7 of us going over there but if its at my house than sure but it will b cramped in my Basement very messy and probably only 2 setups so b ready

Lol Okin I <3 u 2

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
._. that man does not represent us...
we had a fest at his house, and EM wasnt even home...
>_< i need to watch this forum more D;
we were really hoping you coulda made it, but then again, it was hot as hell as it was, let alone with freaking 7 more ppl in that house 9_9
maybe this wed, if not, maybe we can friendly at *pound*

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
It was only gonna be 3 of us. Lukky(Jiggs player), Jayo(multiple chars), and myself. due to unfortunate circumstances, i will not be going to pound. i may come wednesday tho. ill be sure the closer it gets to that time. Theres another tournament happening a week after pound in the area. Im hoping it has a good turnout

KageMurphy

Smash Master
It was only gonna be 3 of us. Lukky(Jiggs player), Jayo(multiple chars), and myself. due to unfortunate circumstances, i will not be going to pound. i may come wednesday tho. ill be sure the closer it gets to that time. Theres another tournament happening a week after pound in the area. Im hoping it has a good turnout
where's this tourney at?

Top Bottom