• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murder Throughout The Lands: The Ganondorf stage discussion directory

T.testLP

Smash Cadet
Alright, so I noticed that Ganondorf does not have a stage thread, so I made one myself. This is the first time I'm doing something on this scale though, so please bear with me on my mistakes.

Now about the actual thread, this will serve as a directory for the actual discussions. I will make exports for each thread and link it to here.

Stage List:

Starters Group One
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Smashville

Starters Group Two/ Counterpicks Group One
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Starters Group Three/ Counterpicks Group One
Final Destination

Castle Siege<--Discussing.

Starters Group Four/ Counterpicks Group One
Delfino Plaza
Halberd

Counterpicks Group One
Frigate Orpheon
Brinstar

Counterpicks Group Two
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 2
Jungle Japes
Norfair

Counterpicks Group Three
Green Greens
Distant Planet
Luigi's Mansion
Pirate Ship
Port Town Aero Drive
Yoshi's Island (Melee)

Banned (These are never going to get discussed, are they?)
75m
Big Blue (Melee)
Bridge of Eldin
Corneria (Melee)
Flat Zone 2
Green Hill Zone
Hanenbow
Mario Bros.
Mario Curcuit
Mushroomy Kingdom
New Pork City
Onett (Melee)
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Spear Pillar
Summit
Temple (Melee)
WarioWare, Inc.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Why not Battlefield? That's usually a good starting point. Also, be sure not to double post next time. Use the "edit" button if you must add more.

I think with a bit of a better presentation, this thread may show promise. I like the name, at least.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I don't want to do starters first because there really isn't much to say. But if more people want to do it, sure.
Well, if you put it that way, then Pictochat ought to be a start. Granted, I haven't played Pictochat with Ganondorf, but now's as good a time as any really.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
There's already an existing stage discussion thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279368

It hasn't gotten very far but you might want to ask Bahamut if he's planning on continuing it any time soon.

Also there was another stage discussion thread that I believe Verm made a while ago. I'm pretty sure the neutrals and CPs were all completed, but a lot of the info was inaccurate or outdated. It might just be easier to update that one.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There's already an existing stage discussion thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279368

It hasn't gotten very far but you might want to ask Bahamut if he's planning on continuing it any time soon.

Also there was another stage discussion thread that I believe Verm made a while ago. I'm pretty sure the neutrals and CPs were all completed, but a lot of the info was inaccurate or outdated. It might just be easier to update that one.
Ahhh, good to know. Thanks, DLA. I'll be sure to check 'em out.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Bahamut hasn't been ther in a while, I wonder what he's up too.
Probably just busy.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Sigh, young 'uns these days.

Whatever Ganon got paid to be a part of those horrendously bad games, it wasn't enough.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Sigh, young 'uns these days.

Whatever Ganon got paid to be a part of those horrendously bad games, it wasn't enough.
It was for his own amusement. He knew that the torture such awfulness would bring would be enough to drive people to insanity and suicide, thus pleasing him in their death. So it really was the proper payment, if you think about it like that.

:034:

Top Bottom