• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

FalTeR

Smash Rookie
This should be and better be a great tournament.
As much as i hate to say it now
Adam- Lozr MUST Lose at all cost
Betrayer
The Triforce must not parish

$sD

Smash Ace
i know not of the dmans whereabouts

my guess is he got busted....again.

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
I am reconsidering going to munkaid 3...If I go to Munkaid 3 then I will be missing out on seeing my girl all weekend (I don't get to see her that often anyway since she goes to ASU). I don't think I will be attending this. I am not 100 percent sure as of now though but it isn't leaning towards me going. I will keep you up to date on this...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
man blackdolphin i wanted to play u
u should come to this tourney
heck bring your gf to show her how much you own
me and my partner want some competition in teams
and i hear u and ur teammate are the team to beat in the area

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Dude you don't know how hard it is to not be able to see her...I hate it but I am almost 100 percent positive I won't be going. I am sure you will own everyone no matter who you team with...

Twiggy

Smash Lord
this is turning into a soap opera...
yes I do know how it feels.

I know I'll **** with whoever on my team, but god ****it dolphin I LOVE YOU.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
as the munkaid thread turns?...

Adams wanted to play you dolphin... too bad.. maybe next time

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well more bad newz.

I have got an interview tom. at best buy and if i get the job, idk if i can make it to this one. Idk if i should ask off for the 23rd and the 30th as soon as they hire me. This makes me sad but i really need a job for some muney to pay some billz heh. If i do get the job, i will just hope they dont have me down for those 2 saturdays Peace

lozr=(

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
if u MM people u might have money.
but anyway all i can say is wow
everyone is dropping like flys
but how can i believe that NC smash is better than TN smash if no one goes to the NC tourney
i hope all the good people come.
im still excited but a lil disappointed cause Sunchasher told me a bunch about you guys...

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
No need to worry K. PIN, if you come you'll still get to play me and the others. There will definitely be enough of NC there for everybody.

!|\|s0|\/||\|!@

Smash Cadet
I swear to god... dolphin... if you don't go to munkaid 3... i may kill you... no... i couldn't kill you... but... i will be highly disatisfied with you...

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I swear to god... dolphin... if you don't go to munkaid 3... i may kill you... no... i couldn't kill you... but... i will be highly disatisfied with you...
Sorry this is on twig's account...his computer is gay and won't let me log on under my name.

you are more than likely going to be highly dissatisfied with me....maybe we can meet up sometime and play?

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
This should be and better be a great tournament.
As much as i hate to say it now
Adam- Lozr MUST Lose at all cost
Betrayer
The Triforce must not parish
Perish is the correct form of the word that was incorrectly used in this post

and everlasting yay lets put your money where you mouth is. Ive got 25 bucks that says im better than you any day of the week

GAwes

Hidden Boss
lol a parish is a reference to the general order of roman catholocism

sunchaser owes me a burger so i'll probably be there, if he doesn't show. i'm going godzilla on your ****

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
This is actually closer than I thought distance wise, at only an hour and a half give or take so I may find a friend or two to come and you'll have some utterly horrible players to replace the good ones that seem to be dropping out :p. I can unleash the ownage that is Mr. Game And Watch =). Or play Falco, but how boring is that Lol..

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Man im still gonna try and make this. I mean if they do hire me before the 30th i will do whatever it takes to make it. Nc'z finest will be there no matter(ygo) ftw

$sD

Smash Ace
high tension and murderous intent fills the thread

what more can make this thread even better

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
and everlasting yay lets put your money where you mouth is. Ive got 25 bucks that says im better than you any day of the week
everyone should know that joel is ALOT better than he use to be... he beat me in the tourny and beat lozr in a money match 2-0...

i wish my brown lover got more respect on the boards

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yea about that. I will do another one with brownie for 15$ best of 3 or 5 or 7 just w/e is good for you. And 5 for ne one else. (if i can make it =( .... ) Peace and gl. Im busting out at this one

lozr =/

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
**** straight...give my *** the appropriate worship he deserves...he eats pieces of **** like you for breakfast...yeah he eats ****...so what. I am offically not going to be at munkaid. You can look at it this way though...now you have a chance at actually getting some money. I kid I kid. I am not good enough to be talking trash like that. I hope you all have fun and remember that I loathe Dr. Neo.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dolph man you will be missed. Now twig without his partner. l0zr and xteritross ftw in teams son. No way triforce gunna overcome us.

l0zr

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
lozr if you get hired before the 30th just tell your employer when they hire you that you had an important trip to the mountains to visit your dying grandfather or something like that. Just make sure whatever reason you give is a reason that you cannot miss for the sake of work. Then you will have that day off to come to munkaid

and just another thing, if Dr. Neo shows up i will MM him for lets say 10 ? dr neo plays doc and i will play fox to uphold the dolphins honor

and lozr no 15 but 10 sound good? best of 5 i knock out final destination and you knock out Yoshi story as usual?

and i will take any MM from the Tenessee players.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
k man sounds good it looks like ill be able to go the way things are looking. Our mm sounds good and yes i will bann yoshis story heh. I pretty sure neo is coming and falter not sure about edge though. So i guess ill see u at munkaid main peace

l0zr =)

$sD

Smash Ace
calling for a smash fest at the dolphins house thursday before munkaid....

wait when is adams gonna be here?

dolphin im disapointed...
i dont know if i can go to the show tomarrow night either....money is really tight

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Oh I don't think YGO would accept the likes of you Dr Neo. You would just be holding them down like the white man does to the black man. You will probably bail out anyway and say you are too tired from your benchwarming position on your football team...Isn't that what happened at the last tournament?
All right actually I play the whole game. I had a football game then I went to my moms work and helped her close she didnt get out till 4 in the morning. If you dont stop talking your **** especially when I dont do **** to you I will beat your *** next tournament. You act like your soooo good at smash when you only barely beat me every time we played. But wait... I forgot your were blind so it doesnt count.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
All right actually I play the whole game. I had a football game then I went to my moms work and helped her close she didnt get out till 4 in the morning. If you dont stop talking your **** especially when I dont do **** to you I will beat your *** next tournament. You act like your soooo good at smash when you only barely beat me every time we played. But wait... I forgot your were blind so it doesnt count.
LMFAO what a sad sad person. "stop talking **** or I'll beat your ***" HAHAHA

You should quit smash and life, because nobody likes threats like that.

edi: and honestly... how lazy do you have to be to skip out playing VIDEO GAMES all day? You know that if I call somebody lazy... they MUST be lazy. Since if you look up lazy in the dictionary, it says "contact twig for further reference... go ahead and call him, he's got nothing better to do"

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Seriously man you know nothing about my life. Its not easy like lots of peoples. I was going to have to drive to that tournament. I couldnt not get up at 7 and drive after not getting in the bed untill five in the morning. The things that piss me off are when people dont really know me or what i go through and they judge me and say things about me. I'm just tired of everyone talking crap to me. Seriously twig you know I'm not that bad of a guy. But look back a few pages. All I said was I will play with ygo. And then dolphin has to say something mean. Come on man I dont act like a **** and just let msomeone talk tome like that. And really does start to get to me especially when I try to fit in and be kool with everyone.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Seriously man you know nothing about my life. Its not easy like lots of peoples. I was going to have to drive to that tournament. I couldnt not get up at 7 and drive after not getting in the bed untill five in the morning. The things that piss me off are when people dont really know me or what i go through and they judge me and say things about me. I'm just tired of everyone talking crap to me. Seriously twig you know I'm not that bad of a guy. But look back a few pages. All I said was I will play with ygo. And then dolphin has to say something mean. Come on man I dont act like a **** and just let msomeone talk tome like that. And really does start to get to me especially when I try to fit in and be kool with everyone.
jesus christ... this IS a soap opera.

D-Man

Smash Apprentice
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

Guess whos back B-I-T-C-H-E-S?

N3VER KENW YOU HAD TI IN YA AADMS

I WONT B AT MUKNAID

MOTHA FUKAS LOCKED A ***** UP FOR TRESSPASSN!
BU TBE GOOD HOMIES
DOC BTICH<GAY
I DONT IGVE A DANM BOUT DAT OLE BUL SHET *****.
DRIK A FEW BOTTLE OF GIN..U FEEL BETTA.

I THINK ADAMS GON WIN IT. SINC BOBBY NO LONGA HER.
UNL3SS I ROL PU IN DAT BITHC
AND *** SOM ****** UP!

BUT IM EFFED UP>> AND OUTT
WORD.

$sD

Smash Ace
the god **** dman

dude i've told u millions of times

(everytime i talk to you)
dude holy

get off the drugs
get online
i need to ask u something..

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
"while everyone talks trash" L0zr wins the tourney yayuh. Love u all

And you all know neoz not that bad, he is a funny dude that likes to joke around. Dont count ashe out just because i left. There are still some dang good players there. Peace

l0zr

Top Bottom