• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Okay, so Yay's been getting asked to come to this tourny by almost everyone in the world (approximately 5.5 billion people). Yay will see what Yay can do to get here. But Yay was wondering, why are people (mainly Twig) saying BlackDolphin is better than my man Adam, who pwned his *** up last meeting? Is Twig scared to admit Adam is > than him? Is Twig afraid to admit Yay's peni s is too large? Or, does the story lie deeper within the Smash world, in his mind? Yay is just curious, if Adam has been winning mostly all the NC tournies, why isn't Adam considered best in state? Even if there is someone who is "better" than him, he has to go to tournies to keep his rep up, so until he comes to one, Adam > him. kthx. Oh, btw. My p3nis is TOO large.
you're a ****ing idiot.

if you were at the tourney you'd know that dolphin is legally blind in 1 eye. and broke his glasses on the way there due to a falling out of the car in the freeway incident. Dolphin had to play on the left side of every TV while 1 foot away from the TV the whole tournament. His eyes were burning like hell the whole day and he STILL got 3rd and gave adam good games.

Summary: Dolphin rivals chuck norris's badassery, and yay sucks at life.

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
lol, twig you're just mad because you can't beat Adam. Shh. Don't start throwing names, kid. Grow up. I am entitled to my opinion, and if you're an adult, you'll respect that. ;] I threw sarcasm in mine, you threw insults in yours. I don't really care what you have to say, since he beat you everytime you played. So, when BlackDolphin gets on here and posts, someone who may be able to beat Adam, I'll pay the post more attention. Until then, go practice up, nooblet. Yay sucks at life, Twig sucks at smash. Even trade. Haha.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
let the games begin, see u all there. I cannot wait for this thing to happen. all i can see is yay owning all. But whats new.

Peace l0zR

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
Hellz yeah son. My p3nis is just too large. But we all fail to twiggy's amazing judgement on smash skills superior to his. It's nothing new to him, almost everyone in the smash world is better than him...so I guess he's practiced at sucking. KEKEKEKEKEK

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
you're a ****ing idiot.

if you were at the tourney you'd know that dolphin is legally blind in 1 eye. and broke his glasses on the way there due to a falling out of the car in the freeway incident. Dolphin had to play on the left side of every TV while 1 foot away from the TV the whole tournament. His eyes were burning like hell the whole day and he STILL got 3rd and gave adam good games.

Summary: Dolphin rivals chuck norris's badassery, and yay sucks at life.
Haha at both of you...I almost got killed just by you mentioning my name along with chuck norris' in the same sentence. Adams I would consider better than me. I refuse to use the fact that I had no glasses on and the fact that I have no vision in my left eye. But,...I think I may fair a lot better at munkaid if I don't stick my head out the window going down the interstate. Oh and Everlasting Yay, you have never played me so stop talking about how good or bad I am. Until you beat me, you need to shut your mouth when you talk to me. It is true Yay's Pe...mouth is too big.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
yeah everlasting yay if you are at this tourney, 10 MM. just for talking smack and referring to yourself in the 3rd person

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yea it might be a kinda far drive for you then. I used to live in rocky mount myself. If it was greenville sc, not far at all. But yea man we would love to have you there dude. More the merrier and idk bout the whole housing deal, but maybe someone would offer something like that. There will be awesome competition the best from nc will be there. Also some outta staters from sc will be there 2!!! Peace

L0Zr

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
tom, if you decide to come, Malk and his friend need a ride, im sure they would pay gas money... and i think my friend (sunchaser007) would let you stay the night at his house if you can make it...

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
Rofl @ you guys. I think I can talk about whoever I want, whenever I want to. Joel, $10? are oh effe elle. No comment there. Dolphin, don't you think I know I haven't played you? Durrka dur? Thanks a lot captain obvious. And what does me playing you have to do with you being better or worse than someone else? I didn't say I was better than you, so that is irrelevant to this conversation. And no, Yay's mouth isn't too big, I call it how I see it. Twig is a jerk, Adam is too good, and my p3nis is too large. What can I say?

$sD

Smash Ace
i dont take sides but

1. - THE G..D... Buzzard until bobby returns
or he gets a car? or gets away from jobcorp

Twiggy

Smash Lord
lol, twig you're just mad because you can't beat Adam. Shh. Don't start throwing names, kid. Grow up. I am entitled to my opinion, and if you're an adult, you'll respect that. ;] I threw sarcasm in mine, you threw insults in yours. I don't really care what you have to say, since he beat you everytime you played. So, when BlackDolphin gets on here and posts, someone who may be able to beat Adam, I'll pay the post more attention. Until then, go practice up, nooblet. Yay sucks at life, Twig sucks at smash. Even trade. Haha.
1- I'm not mad that I can't beat adam. me and adam have no beef and I know he's a good smasher.
2- I'm 3 or 4 years older than you, maybe YOU should grow up and not act like an elitist *** on the boards.
3- The "sarcasm" you throw in yours, happens in EVERY post on smashboards. You always have some **** to say about me. Keep your ****ing mouth shut about me for once then maybe I won't consider you sucking at life so much.
4- Didn't I 3 stock you twice in brackets, in ashe county? Yes, I did.
5- Go practice
6- a lot

7-This **** about your pnis being too large... is rediculous. Everytime you say it, you make yourself look like more and more of a nigg(ER)...**** nvm.

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
1- I'm not mad that I can't beat adam. me and adam have no beef and I know he's a good smasher.
2- I'm 3 or 4 years older than you, maybe YOU should grow up and not act like an elitist *** on the boards.
3- The "sarcasm" you throw in yours, happens in EVERY post on smashboards. You always have some **** to say about me. Keep your ****ing mouth shut about me for once then maybe I won't consider you sucking at life so much.
4- Didn't I 3 stock you twice in brackets, in ashe county? Yes, I did.
5- Go practice
6- a lot

7-This **** about your pnis being too large... is rediculous. Everytime you say it, you make yourself look like more and more of a nigg(ER)...**** nvm.
Oh, oh. Twig, that was in..what? March? Is this March anymore? No. I didn't think so. I'm not acting like an "elitist ***". You're the one spazzing over some text on a computer, my child. I believe I can say and do whatever I want to on the boards, so I'll say whatever I want to about you. If you have a problem with it, HANDLE IT. What else are you going to do other than try to beat me at a game?! O NOEZ! You better watch your word choice, ***, before you get your cabbage fried. And learn to spell, you ****ing moron.

Also, you bag of bones, why are you bringing up things from tournaments like..6 months ago? I heard you've been slipping, so I don't know about you. Shh boy, before you get yourself into some **** you can't slip through...and I know, my p3nis is ridiculously large. :)

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Also, you bag of bones, why are you bringing up things from tournaments like..6 months ago? I heard you've been slipping, so I don't know about you. Shh boy, before you get yourself into some **** you can't slip through...and I know, my p3nis is ridiculously large. :)
Because it's the only one you've been to

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
**** NC and SC got their panties in a bunch.

w/e, stfu all of you, I played people from SC and NC and beat every one of them including Yay, but Yay was the only one who could even keep up with me.

SC and NC suckzzzzzzz (minus yay.)

Some of you guys rock at life though... SOME. -.-;

$sD

Smash Ace
xif bring that A$$ up to munkaid?

and bring some peeps with u?

edit - u didnt play me either.

$sD

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

How much of NC and SC made it out of the pools even?

please, I would 20 dollar mm you all if you didnt put tournaments on top of MLG Orlando -.-;
i made it outta pools
lozr did also

if sober and munkey woulda stayed they woulda made it outta pools easy also

xif im poor but i can take u with 5 dollars and eventually work up to 20

edit lozr - sadly this is how NC unites
when other states look down on us. :urg:

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
So enough squabbling over a stupid game then.....just play to have fun...if you're better than the next person, who cares?! There are more things to life than being a god in a Video Game. I like being better than people, sure...it may make me feel good inside but it's still just a game. Is it gonna get me laid? it's a possibility but more than likely the answer is no. Is it gonna make me money? Yeh, but it's not enough to make a living on.....that's what a job is for. And I'm guessing that this game won't cure cancer either....so there's not much to merit an argument about this game or pretty much any video game out there....video games were invented purely for fun and entertainment.....so let's play a tournament and have some fun!!! I'll see ya guys on the 26th!!

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
dude, you're a ****....i dont even want you to come man....we don't need *******s hanging around the place

@everlasting yay
i'm not saying that you're a bad smasher...you're probably really good for all i know....but dude, this game was supposed to be laid back and enjoyable....try being humble every now and then....you'll make more friends that way.

$sD

Smash Ace
>_>...lmfao. ****** alert in the boards!
lol

thats why the carolinas never go anywhere

too poor and dont know how to act lol...
but hey..we enjoy it.

we dont mind missing the occasional smash tourney for hanging out, parties, drugs, sex?, and hardcore shows.

edit - ?@sunchaser?
i enjoy yay
unless ur refering to xif?
but then we could be losing free money?

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
I will be attending this, and probably Synk as well. that's TWO more people from SC omg * gasp*. It appears that there is some commotion on these boards, so I'll be the man to say that we should just handle all this **** in some matches =).

NC, I think you guys need to play more people from SC, such as myself, which is why I'm attending ^_^. I realize that, aside from SpinJump and Yay, there hasn't been much competition at all from our side. So, I've decided to step it up a notch, and I'll be there to represent. Also, I have been locating more smashers from my side * the SC turf wtf*, like around 3 or so, that look promising once everything gets down right.

I really do believe that if these kinds of tournaments can keep on happening, both sides will experiance a natural increase in smash skill, AND more competition overall on the carolina scene.

See you all at Munk Aid2!
HolyMarth007

Top Bottom