• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just got the Taz shark hat.

Is anyone else having trouble with the insanity difficulty of the latest rift? I just can't beat either 1v2s. The Tom + Reindog fight is constant projectile spam and the other route requires Shark Week hats for all of those, and the ones I got are pretty weak in rifts mode.
Does Horror have any reflect projectile gem? I think Chaos has one but I don’t remember what all of the Horror gems do off the top of my head

Last edited:

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Just got the Taz shark hat.

Is anyone else having trouble with the insanity difficulty of the latest rift? I just can't beat either 1v2s. The Tom + Reindog fight is constant projectile spam and the other route requires Shark Week hats for all of those, and the ones I got are pretty weak in rifts mode.
I got Black Adam’s shark hat so I used him to up air ladder the bots off the top, since it has large enough a hitbox to realistically trap both bots and he also has access to up b to get a couple more up airs in. Even trapping one bot in the up air ladder is still preferable to fighting on the ground since the bots aren’t the best at getting each other out of being laddered. It’s still brutal even with the ability to cheese it, though, but I managed to do it.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Does Horror have any reflect projectile gem? I think Chaos has one but I don’t remember what all of the Horror gems do off the top of my head
Sadly not.

I got Black Adam’s shark hat so I used him to up air ladder the bots off the top, since it has large enough a hitbox to realistically trap both bots and he also has access to up b to get a couple more up airs in. Even trapping one bot in the up air ladder is still preferable to fighting on the ground since the bots aren’t the best at getting each other out of being laddered. It’s still brutal even with the ability to cheese it, though, but I managed to do it.
Really wish I got Shark Hats for characters like Shaggy or Superman instead for Jake, Taz and Velma.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Got Tom and Jerry's shark hat. Not bad.

And I finally managed to beat the Tom+Jerry and Reindog 1v2 on Insanity mode by spamming Shaggy's Rage Mode and Side-Special kick, since the foes don't often go after you when you are off the edge and Shaggy's Rage mode keeps you floating. That allowed me to continue and get a few more Rift boxes to level up my Gems. After some luck doing the same with the Marvin and LeBron, I managed to get 2 of my Gems to level 9 and one Gem to level 8, so when I get back on, I'm going to try doing the Velma and Shaggy one again with the extra stats.

But yeah, the 1v2s are not fun, especially with the fact that you have to ring out your opponents 4 times while you cannot be rung out 3 times when they do alot more damage than you, especially with the characters that projectile spam.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

And I finally managed to beat the Tom+Jerry and Reindog 1v2 on Insanity mode by spamming Shaggy's Rage Mode and Side-Special kick, since the foes don't often go after you when you are off the edge and Shaggy's Rage mode keeps you floating. That allowed me to continue and get a few more Rift boxes to level up my Gems. After some luck doing the same with the Marvin and LeBron, I managed to get 2 of my Gems to level 9 and one Gem to level 8, so when I get back on, I'm going to try doing the Velma and Shaggy one again with the extra stats.

But yeah, the 1v2s are not fun, especially with the fact that you have to ring out your opponents 4 times while you cannot be rung out 3 times when they do alot more damage than you, especially with the characters that projectile spam.
i almost never use Shaggy's rage mode on the difficulty settings because i feel like there won't be enough time when the CPU's will come and stop you at every given moment, although it seems like as long as i have a 2nd fighter with me and the CPU's are busy fighting them then that gives me more time to go rage mode with Shaggy.

Ivander

Smash Legend
i almost never use Shaggy's rage mode on the difficulty settings because i feel like there won't be enough time when the CPU's will come and stop you at every given moment, although it seems like as long as i have a 2nd fighter with me and the CPU's are busy fighting them then that gives me more time to go rage mode with Shaggy.
That's why you charge Shaggy's Rage mode off and away from the edge. The CPUs will either not go after you or will be too focused on keeping themselves on the edge and the extra range you get from doing Shaggy's Side-special kick in rage mode is enough to hit them before they can attack you. When they get high enough damage, you try to separate the foes from each other and use Shaggy's Neutral attack with the charge-up Punch to finish them as it gives you armor to prevent one hit from hit-stunning you, which should allow you to hit them.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403

Guess I'll try this tomorrow. I've been trying for hours with different fighters but no progress sadly.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Yes. IIRC there were strings pointing to a Candy Kingdom stage.

C040. This is the current list. Bolded entries are the currently unadded characters.
C001 - Wonder Woman
C002 - Shaggy
C003 - Superman
C004 - Batman
C005 - Jake
C006 - Arya
C007 - Bugs Bunny
C008 - Harley Quinn
C009 - Reindog
C010 - Tom and Jerry
C011 - Steven Universe
C012 - Garnet
C013 - Finn
C014 - Velma
C015 - Taz
C016 - LeBron James
C017 - Iron Giant
C018 - Marvin the Martian
C019 - Morty
C020 - Rick
C021 - Black Adam
C022 - Wicked Witch
C023A - Gizmo
C023B - Stripe
C024 - Beetlejuice
C025 - Raven
C026 - Samurai Jack
C027 - Nubia

C028 - Joker
C029 - Aquaman
C030 - Powerpuff Girls
C031 - Marceline
C032 - ???
C033 - ??? (implied to be Ruby Rose due to petal effects)

C034 - Banana Guard
C035 - Jason
C036 - Agent Smith
C037 - ???
C038 - ???
C039 - ???
C040 - Mr. Meeseeks
crow - Gandalf
seasons - Daffy Duck

In addition, two of the four True Unknowns are implied to be Scooby-Doo and Dexter. The other two are truly up in the air. One may be Daenerys, but again, we'll see.
Is there a reason Gandalf and Daffy don't follow the usual character formatting? I would kinda understand Gandalf, because of his archaic code, but Daffy leaves me stumped. My best guess is that the codenames are temporary and they get swapped to C0XX at some arbitrary point in development. If that's the case, my assumption is that
C032 - Scooby (we know he was in the works during the open beta, so he gets the earlier slot)
C037 - Dexter
C038- Gandalf
C039- Daffy (Honestly these last three can be shuffled around. it doesn't really matter)

If this isn't the case (or it is but Daffy/Gandalf are C041 and C042 or whatever), then I think we're looking at something like

C032 - Scooby
C037 - Hermione (I'm not huge on the idea, but Papa Genos is adamant she's in the works.)
C038 - Dexter
C039 - Mordecai (Consistently the most requested first party, and Papa Genos has established a mystery CN slot)

Faso115

Smash Lord
Btw, i think Nubia was moved from variant to a full character is because usually her main weapon of choice is a spear, potentially giving her different normal attacks and some unique specials. If Banana Guard didn't exist, that would make a cool first spear user.

It's also nice how much variety there are in weapons in mvs, cause in smash i don't think there's anyone of the weapons users that DON'T use a sword. I think Byleth is legit the only one that has different weapons besides the main sword. I guess there's also the belmonts?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I beat the Megalodog Rift on Insanity and got the Star Meter.

Good lord, even when I have a extra 720% DEF Boost with 2 Gems at Level 9 over 2 Gems at Level 7, the CPUs do so much damage, especially Shaggy and Velma. They are easily the worst of the 1v2s and the only way I was able to beat them was finding and exploiting their AI.
  • Because of Velma being a projectile heavy character, you find yourself getting combo'd by Shaggy and Velma so much. She is easily the worst part of the Mission because of her projectiles. Trying to do the normal "Charge Rage off-stage" trick does not work with her at all as she will jump to you and because of her attacks being projectile based, she can often KO you if you're trying to charge by the edge of the map.
    So the exploit here was to rely on Wall-riding down the edge of the stage. For some reason, if you are riding down the wall, both Shaggy and Velma will start quickly going back and forth at the edge of the stage you are nearby as if they were suddenly possessed by Melee players. It's not too easy, as they wait for you to come up and if you try to attack them with a short-ranged attack, the AI will often "attack as you press your button", that whole bull. But because they go back and forth quickly at the edge, they make no attempt to go after you or spike you. So with my Shaggy, I immediately break the stage wall to get to the wall outside and I was able to charge my Rage near the bottom of the map and wall then climb back up. And then, in order to not be "predicted by the AI", I had to time my Up-Special as they reach the very edge. And because of the extra Range his UP-special gets in Rage mode, you hit them before they can even do anything.
    So basically, I needed to repeat hitting them with a Raged Up-special and then go back down the wall to get near the bottom, charge Rage again, climb back up the wall then hit them again with a Raged Up-special and then keep repeating that until they reach around 100% damage. Once they start getting hit far, you can focus on using Shaggy's Side-B to send them flying and KO them, although make sure the other wall is broken as well. And don't use Shaggy's Neutral Charge punch. Velma will more than likely get rid of the armor and the opponent Shaggy will often do a dash attack that follows right after. But anyway, once you KO them both the first time and they respawn, repeat the exploit and thankfully, they have 3 lives instead of 4 that the other 1v2s have.
  • Finn and Jake were the easiest out of all the 1v2s and that's mostly because everybody has Infinite jumping. So with Shaggy, I basically go to the bottom corner of the map and charge rage and use Raged Side-B to constantly deal damage to Finn and Jake and unlike with Velma and Shaggy, it's much easier to get in a Neutral Charge Punch to finish them. When charging Rage, it will look like they will follow you, but when they try to get close to you, they will head back to the stage quickly.
    Probably the biggest thing that really makes this battle more tolerable is that without Velma's projectile spamming, it's much easier to fight against Finn and Jake normally since them trying to attack together is nowhere near as combo-heavy and hard to avoid compared to Shaggy and Velma.
  • Steven and Garnet was the 2nd hardest out of the bottom 1v2s, but nowhere near as bad as T&J and Reindog or Shaggy and Velma. But it's still hard because they both have alot of armor and because of Steven summoning his watermelon version. And unlike Velma and Shaggy, both will go after you if you try to charge rage at the bottom of the stage by the wall. So in order to charge rage, I had to charge in one of the top corners of the stage, sometimes after they hit me off the stage. Once again, using alot of Charged Side-B to deal as much damage and hit them more easily. Much like Finn and Jake, them attacking together is nowhere near as combo-heavy or hard to avoid compared to Shaggy and Velma, and it's still somewhat easier to land a Neutral Charge Punch, but not as easy as Finn and Jake since you can have Garnet, Steven and his watermelon version attacking you.
  • Rick and Morty can either be somewhat easy or hard because of their projectile spam, but even though both can be projectile heavy, neither are nowhere near as bad as Velma even together. Probably one of the benefits is that much like the Scooby-Doo stage, the stage you fight Rick and Morty on has stage parts that can be destroyed and you can Rage charge by the bottom of the wall and they won't make most of an effort to go after you, though once in a while, Rick will throw a mine that can hit you. But for the most part, the exploit that works against Shaggy and Velma works good against Rick and Morty. That said, there's also a bit less space from the stage's edge to the bottom of the stage, so you got to be careful when trying to jump and time your Raged Up-Special attack on them.
  • Megalodog Reindog has it's issues, but with Shaggy, it wasn't too time-consuming. Because Megalodog attacks more often on Insanity mode than the other modes, you have to rely alot on hit-and-run tactics, which Shaggy can do decently. The best tactic I found is for the most part waiting for Reindog to run at you while you charge your Neutral Charge Punch and hit Reindog as he gets close, then dodge quickly past him and run to the other side of the map. The Run Away Gem that increases your Dodge distance is very useful here, as it helps get you to the other side quicker and it's useful against the underwater attack Reindog does. If Reindog hits you into the air, when trying to get back onto the stage, use Shaggy's Side-B to hit and run by him and dodge immediately away from him and get to the other side of the stage.
And yeah, this was not fun. Despite that the 2 Level 9 Gems I had were giving me a extra 720% defense boost over 2 Level 7 Gems, the foes were still doing so much damage, especially Shaggy and Velma. And my victories practically relied on the Rage mode and exploiting the AI. And probably the biggest reason why they are such a pain is because you have to KO them 4 times(3 in the case of Shaggy and Velma). Seriously, make it 2 KOs to defeat them and they'd probably be somewhat more tolerable, although Shaggy and Velma would still be the worst battle because it's so incredibly easy for them to combo you and turn you into a punching bag.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
1. On Monday at 12pm est there will be a special Into the Verse livestream on the Multiversus twitch channel focusing on Smith.

2. Maintenance on Friday at 12 pm est. This is for bug fixes and will reenable Jason. For those who have Joker weekly quests do them now before Jason returns.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I beat the Megalodog Rift on Insanity and got the Star Meter.

Good lord, even when I have a extra 720% DEF Boost with 2 Gems at Level 9 over 2 Gems at Level 7, the CPUs do so much damage, especially Shaggy and Velma. They are easily the worst of the 1v2s and the only way I was able to beat them was finding and exploiting their AI.
  • Because of Velma being a projectile heavy character, you find yourself getting combo'd by Shaggy and Velma so much. She is easily the worst part of the Mission because of her projectiles. Trying to do the normal "Charge Rage off-stage" trick does not work with her at all as she will jump to you and because of her attacks being projectile based, she can often KO you if you're trying to charge by the edge of the map.
    So the exploit here was to rely on Wall-riding down the edge of the stage. For some reason, if you are riding down the wall, both Shaggy and Velma will start quickly going back and forth at the edge of the stage you are nearby as if they were suddenly possessed by Melee players. It's not too easy, as they wait for you to come up and if you try to attack them with a short-ranged attack, the AI will often "attack as you press your button", that whole bull. But because they go back and forth quickly at the edge, they make no attempt to go after you or spike you. So with my Shaggy, I immediately break the stage wall to get to the wall outside and I was able to charge my Rage near the bottom of the map and wall then climb back up. And then, in order to not be "predicted by the AI", I had to time my Up-Special as they reach the very edge. And because of the extra Range his UP-special gets in Rage mode, you hit them before they can even do anything.
    So basically, I needed to repeat hitting them with a Raged Up-special and then go back down the wall to get near the bottom, charge Rage again, climb back up the wall then hit them again with a Raged Up-special and then keep repeating that until they reach around 100% damage. Once they start getting hit far, you can focus on using Shaggy's Side-B to send them flying and KO them, although make sure the other wall is broken as well. And don't use Shaggy's Neutral Charge punch. Velma will more than likely get rid of the armor and the opponent Shaggy will often do a dash attack that follows right after. But anyway, once you KO them both the first time and they respawn, repeat the exploit and thankfully, they have 3 lives instead of 4 that the other 1v2s have.
  • Finn and Jake were the easiest out of all the 1v2s and that's mostly because everybody has Infinite jumping. So with Shaggy, I basically go to the bottom corner of the map and charge rage and use Raged Side-B to constantly deal damage to Finn and Jake and unlike with Velma and Shaggy, it's much easier to get in a Neutral Charge Punch to finish them. When charging Rage, it will look like they will follow you, but when they try to get close to you, they will head back to the stage quickly.
    Probably the biggest thing that really makes this battle more tolerable is that without Velma's projectile spamming, it's much easier to fight against Finn and Jake normally since them trying to attack together is nowhere near as combo-heavy and hard to avoid compared to Shaggy and Velma.
  • Steven and Garnet was the 2nd hardest out of the bottom 1v2s, but nowhere near as bad as T&J and Reindog or Shaggy and Velma. But it's still hard because they both have alot of armor and because of Steven summoning his watermelon version. And unlike Velma and Shaggy, both will go after you if you try to charge rage at the bottom of the stage by the wall. So in order to charge rage, I had to charge in one of the top corners of the stage, sometimes after they hit me off the stage. Once again, using alot of Charged Side-B to deal as much damage and hit them more easily. Much like Finn and Jake, them attacking together is nowhere near as combo-heavy or hard to avoid compared to Shaggy and Velma, and it's still somewhat easier to land a Neutral Charge Punch, but not as easy as Finn and Jake since you can have Garnet, Steven and his watermelon version attacking you.
  • Rick and Morty can either be somewhat easy or hard because of their projectile spam, but even though both can be projectile heavy, neither are nowhere near as bad as Velma even together. Probably one of the benefits is that much like the Scooby-Doo stage, the stage you fight Rick and Morty on has stage parts that can be destroyed and you can Rage charge by the bottom of the wall and they won't make most of an effort to go after you, though once in a while, Rick will throw a mine that can hit you. But for the most part, the exploit that works against Shaggy and Velma works good against Rick and Morty. That said, there's also a bit less space from the stage's edge to the bottom of the stage, so you got to be careful when trying to jump and time your Raged Up-Special attack on them.
  • Megalodog Reindog has it's issues, but with Shaggy, it wasn't too time-consuming. Because Megalodog attacks more often on Insanity mode than the other modes, you have to rely alot on hit-and-run tactics, which Shaggy can do decently. The best tactic I found is for the most part waiting for Reindog to run at you while you charge your Neutral Charge Punch and hit Reindog as he gets close, then dodge quickly past him and run to the other side of the map. The Run Away Gem that increases your Dodge distance is very useful here, as it helps get you to the other side quicker and it's useful against the underwater attack Reindog does. If Reindog hits you into the air, when trying to get back onto the stage, use Shaggy's Side-B to hit and run by him and dodge immediately away from him and get to the other side of the stage.
And yeah, this was not fun. Despite that the 2 Level 9 Gems I had were giving me a extra 720% defense boost over 2 Level 7 Gems, the foes were still doing so much damage, especially Shaggy and Velma. And my victories practically relied on the Rage mode and exploiting the AI. And probably the biggest reason why they are such a pain is because you have to KO them 4 times(3 in the case of Shaggy and Velma). Seriously, make it 2 KOs to defeat them and they'd probably be somewhat more tolerable, although Shaggy and Velma would still be the worst battle because it's so incredibly easy for them to combo you and turn you into a punching bag.
I really think one could be Raven

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
My method of defeating Megalodog on Insanity was picking Morty, running up to Megalodog and immediately up-b’ing. Megalodog always starts using the underground swimming attack, which causes him to get stuck on the ship for a bit. I stayed on the ship to bait him into not getting off it, and so I won due to having a second stock.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've been thinking about the most contentious character in the datamines, and I think I realized something that makes their inclusion a bit better imo.
I'm talking about Mr. Meeseeks obviously. Most people are opposed to the inclusion, and fair enough. I mostly came to terms with him because he's probably a low effort add like Banana Guard was. But he's not the first low effort Rick and Morty character to be talked about. They were going to be adding Pickle Rick as a clone in the beta, but it seems like they've changed their mind and went back to him being a skin. I wouldn't be surprised if Meeseeks has a lot of what they were planning for Pickle Rick, and in that context I like the inclusion a lot more. Meeseeks is a lame inclusion, but infinitely better than Pickle Rick, and I'm glad they're recycling the data instead of discarding it

Ivander

Smash Legend
While we're sort of killing time waiting for Agent Smith to come out early next week, any Skins/Variants you hoping for to happen? Especially with the Season 2 Battlepass being close. Cause the skins they gave out for Season 1 were pretty decent with a couple very good ones. The only one I didn't particularly like was Jake's, but I haven't watched Adventure Time, so the context is lost on me and so it just doesn't look like a good skin to me. I'm fine with Lebron's AmaZone outfit and Reindog's Tycoon outfit, but Wedding Steven, Biker Stripe and Matrix Jason were decently cool, I liked Velma's alot(though part of it is being a big Scooby-Doo fan and recognising it) and She-Devil Taz and Uber Jason were fantastic.

Basically, I'm hoping for Season 2 that another Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes skin happens. Since for me, most of the characters I want costumes for currently are the Scooby-Doo cast and the Looney Tunes cast, with Tom & Jerry and some of the DC cast like Batman not far off. I can think of a ton of skins for the Scooby-Doo cast and Looney Tunes cast, especially for Shaggy since aside from Uncle Shagworthy, none of his other skins impress me much.
Would really like to see his Nightwing outfit from the Scooby-Doo/Batman TBatB crossover(as well as Velma's Robin outfit), his Werewolf form from Reluctant Werewolf, his Outback outfit from Legend of the Vampire, his Scooby-Doo 2 movie disguise with the green suit and hat, his Ghost Clown disguise from Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo and a bunch more.

While we're sort of killing time waiting for Agent Smith to come out early next week, any Skins/Variants you hoping for to happen? Especially with the Season 2 Battlepass being close. Cause the skins they gave out for Season 1 were pretty decent with a couple very good ones. The only one I didn't particularly like was Jake's, but I haven't watched Adventure Time, so the context is lost on me and so it just doesn't look like a good skin to me. I'm fine with Lebron's AmaZone outfit and Reindog's Tycoon outfit, but Wedding Steven, Biker Stripe and Matrix Jason were decently cool, I liked Velma's alot(though part of it is being a big Scooby-Doo fan and recognising it) and She-Devil Taz and Uber Jason were fantastic.

Basically, I'm hoping for Season 2 that another Scooby-Doo and Looney Tunes skin happens. Since for me, most of the characters I want costumes for currently are the Scooby-Doo cast and the Looney Tunes cast, with Tom & Jerry and some of the DC cast like Batman not far off. I can think of a ton of skins for the Scooby-Doo cast and Looney Tunes cast, especially for Shaggy since aside from Uncle Shagworthy, none of his other skins impress me much.
Would really like to see his Nightwing outfit from the Scooby-Doo/Batman TBatB crossover(as well as Velma's Robin outfit), his Werewolf form from Reluctant Werewolf, his Outback outfit from Legend of the Vampire, his Scooby-Doo 2 movie disguise with the green suit and hat, his Ghost Clown disguise from Trick or Treat Scooby-Doo and a bunch more.
I don't know about you, but I'd like to see a Scooby-Dum Variant, a Camp Counselor Jason skin, and a Frankenstein Jr.-inspired look for The Iron Giant, in no particular order.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I'm mostly hoping they'll finally add some variants that they've been showing for a while, like Arya's No One dress. But aside from them:
  • Steven's farmer outfit. Or winter outfit. And his Future design. Just more Steven variants, in general.
  • Garnet's current design.
  • LeBron James's Matrix look feels pretty appropriate now.
  • Wonder Woman's 60s look would be pretty funny.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
While we're sort of killing time waiting for Agent Smith to come out early next week, any Skins/Variants you hoping for to happen?
Rick has like three Epic/Legendary skins waiting to be used and I want them all now.

LimeTH

Smash Lord

A DCAU skin for Wonder Woman

Season 1 Garnet. Maybe even Garnet’s design from the pilot.

Bugs disguised as Daffy (and vise versa when Daffy happens)

Mailman Jake

Food Chain song Finn

That goth look Velma has in one episode of Be Cool Scooby Doo

Red Shirt Shaggy, known to be extremely powerful.

Where’s the dang Fleischer Superman skin?

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
For the last day of Shark Week, I got Shaggy's Shark Hat, which helped me cheese through those tough 1v2s in the last rift.

I really want a Bugs variant based of Invasion of the Bunny Snatchers.

Is it worth it fully levelign up rifts on easy difficulty to get the cauldron or nah?
Personally, no. They give out way to little XP.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
In other Smith news, we have a Voice Actor:

View attachment 391943
I had no idea who he was, but I did some ressearch and he mostly do those badass voices from various TV ads like cars, sports or foods. From the trailer he seems to be doing a very good job at Smith so I don't mind them using a lesser known actors, not everyone on the roster needs to be Hollywood fame or Tara Strong level of popularity.

Faso115

Smash Lord
I had no idea who he was, but I did some ressearch and he mostly do those badass voices from various TV ads like cars, sports or foods. From the trailer he seems to be doing a very good job at Smith so I don't mind them using a lesser known actors, not everyone on the roster needs to be Hollywood fame or Tara Strong level of popularity.
I think it's a flaw of the source material available. It's either shows or movies with hollywood staff that aren't feasable for a game budget. At the very least they can hire the original VAs from the cartoons and shows so that's neat i guess.

It does make you wonder if "voice actor theory" could be a thing, given how a lot of cartoons have overlapping actors and certain characters get new voicelines could point to a future addition.

Example: Bugs got new voicelines this patch, which also coincides with the Foghorn Leghorn announcer (both voiced by Eric Bauza). Also the fact that Aquaman and Samurai Jack are also both played by Phil Lamar, which might indicate both being recorded at the same time

Top Bottom