• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multi Man Brawl: Cruel Brawl with Lucario

Katapultar

Smash Lord
It may not seem major at all but cruel brawl is a kind of mode where you can get the top record. In my experience, I have goten 23 kills tops with Lucario.

I will share my secret:

First I run to the ledge and grab it until all the alloys are huggled together waiting for you.
Then do a ledge attack. Lucario's ledge attack spreads the alloys and is unique among characters because of his aura property. Now jump off the stage and use his down air to knock them, and they should die. (One at a time, obviously) The green alloys are irritating however, because they have multiple jumps. Keep repeating until you die.
And you can also let go of the ledge, do the second jump, and finally, extremespeed back.
Good for luring the alloys.

But watch out as once a charizard came out and my trick did not work and I died. I don't know wether anyone has gotten a better score but this is my best attempt.

xMosmo

Smash Apprentice
It may not seem major at all but cruel brawl is a kind of mode where you can get the top record. In my experience, I have goten 23 kills tops with Lucario.

I will share my secret:

First I run to the ledge and grab it until all the alloys are huggled together waiting for you.
Then do a ledge attack. Lucario's ledge attack spreads the alloys and is unique among characters because of his aura property. Now jump off the stage and use his down air to knock them, and they should die. (One at a time, obviously) The green alloys are irritating however, because they have multiple jumps. Keep repeating until you die.
And you can also let go of the ledge, do the second jump, and finally, extremespeed back.
Good for luring the alloys.

But watch out as once a charizard came out and my trick did not work and I died. I don't know wether anyone has gotten a better score but this is my best attempt.

doinitwrong

Cinder

Smash Master
...*reads Katapultar's user title* yep, he's a Smash N00b alright...

This is the MELEE board...some of us don't want Brawl crap in here...even if you ARE new, it's not exactly difficult to READ THE BOARD TITLE...if it says Melee, DON'T POST BRAWL CRAP!!!

Top Bottom