• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Discussion: Snake

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
According to the MU chart, we have a -1 in this MU.
If you disagree in any way, post.
If you agree at all, post why.

Discuss the Snake MU. I will try to stay out of MU discussions and let the other players talk.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I think its -1 close to even because of Snakes kill power and strong camping game
Fthrow chaingrab
Nair him out of upB
DownB to footstool his C4 recovery
Use nair to get rid of claymores on platforms with the back hit of nair
At low percents dsmashx2 to shorthop nair to buffered upB

BioDG

Smash Ace
We have great juggles on him, **** him offstage and in the air, and have the tools to get out of trouble and stay away from Snake. We can eat damage like it's no one's business if we aren't careful in ground play and can get killed FAR earlier. It's one of those MUs where it plays with extremes. If we stick to our strengths this MU isn't too rough for zss.

I personally think this matchup is even. I don't have specifics as to why, but I think there seem to be about many opportunities when ZSS can seriously cause problems for snake and vice versa.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
We have great juggles on him, **** him offstage and in the air, and have the tools to get out of trouble and stay away from Snake. We can eat damage like it's no one's business if we aren't careful in ground play and can get killed FAR earlier. It's one of those MUs where it plays with extremes. If we stick to our strengths this MU isn't too rough for zss.

I personally think this matchup is even. I don't have specifics as to why, but I think there seem to be about many opportunities when ZSS can seriously cause problems for snake and vice versa.

I find in order to beat snake you just should constantly bait him into something (Watch out for that F-tilt!) also if you find this Mu even I think it's because nobody does any flipping or footstool or whatever on his items. I've seen many Zss vs snake matches and not a single one does it these are reasons that I consider even pros to be lacking at times.

I honestly see it as a great opportunity to out space or just space in general but really all I'm saying is just utilize her to the fullest not saying you have to do it in every a match.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
The MU is kind of even if you have armor pieces if not than ZSS Players need to play patient and use grenades it our advantage

Last edited:
Top Bottom