• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSOP1 results

BIG C

Smash Master
heh jiano is supposed to be on vids. and sliq pics < OS pics. the one thing OS contributes to smash is the pics mainly cuz he gets more pics of me while i'm under the influence of things.

like that one

also best thing at the whole tourny weekend was prolly the naked guy but the other was lemon's gf calling everyone mean and saying that tink wasn't ugly. now i need to make a sig.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol my bad. I couldn't remember who said it. I can't remember the exact quote either. Oh well

Sliq

Smash Master
Sorry about the huge ****ing file size. I was at work, and I had no plans to go in and resize every picture to make it manageable because I am lazy.

Yeah, the pictures did suck.

Jiano usually puts the videos out almost immediately, so everyone relax or I'll fight you.

edub

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs

Viperboy - Thanks for holding the tourney man. It was very well organized, and ran smooth. Also fun times at your apartment :) You're a great dude.

Soap - It was great teaming with you! We could have done better but we didn't really practice enough >.> I forgot to buy you lunch :( Also jews rule!

FrenzieFool - Those friendlies were fun. You need to come to Illinois more for face painting hot chicks. T-Rex rawr!

Big C - You're so cool :p nuff said.

5150 - Marth(a) is hot. HAWT!1111

Khepri/Kels - We should probably meet sometime in chicago when i'm up there for break!

Lemon - It was unfortunate we couldn't be partners. You're a funny dude though

Zozefup - LOL we beat you in teams! good **** though. always fun playing with you. come over more often!

Robby - You get the most unluckiestest brackets :( good luck with life and everything. keep it up and i'm sure more good things will come around. You should come over more often as well :D

Everyone else at the tourney - It was really fun meeting new people. I had a great time with you all, and wish the weekend could have lasted longer.

Banned via Administration
lol my bad. I couldn't remember who said it. I can't remember the exact quote either. Oh well
it MIGHT have been me. the only thing i remember saying about that the night before was "tink this is your chance to get some, you ugly mother****er" or soemthing like that. all in all, gg. <3 tink 4 ever.

mathos

Smash Champion
So does Marth101's brother have a smash name?

Is Marth101 Tom or Matt? Would they rather use their smash name or their real name?

Sliq

Smash Master
So does Marth101's brother have a smash name?

Is Marth101 Tom or Matt? Would they rather use their smash name or their real name?
Mathos, I'm tired right now, so I won't list off the reasons you fail. I'll just say it.

You fail.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Matt and Tom have been given smash names. They are now Super Matt and Super Tom, and the team name is Super Radovich Bros.

Tom is marth1, just so you know, but use the new name.

"Hey, Pizanos! It's the Super Radovich Brothers Super Show!"

edit: And no, this is not a joke.

Sliq

Smash Master
stop johnning, johnny mcjohnface

Also, here are my suggestions for the Radovich brothers new SWF names:

Shadow Flare (not Big D's brother's)
Cornelius Painbringer
Monteco Rainecastle
Nigganaut Lazerpants (ebaumsworld)
Crochet Williams
Mountain Dew