• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Hadouken's Shiny PSA's (Dark Dry Bowser & Accurate Samus) More to come!

Narpas_sword

Updated the OP in almost its entirety.
  • Accurate Samus updated to 3.6. Light and Dark effects added to the Dark Suit and Light Suit costumes. Still yet to make Iceless Fusion Suit Samus. Mini-Shinespark remains.
  • Dark Dry Bowser Updated to 3.6. Haven't added Fire Swagg Bowser yet, and removed the Darkness effect from Dark Dry Bowser's U-Air temporarily.
  • Fire Mario Bros. updated to 3.6.
  • Fire F-Smash Roy updated to 3.6
  • Greedy Wario, Firey Fox and Falco, Lightning Wolf and Dark Link uploaded. Details in the OP and Images in the folder that's linked in the OP.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome

You need to check the hitbox on your dark-beam Fsmash. The second hit isn't staying in place, its reacting with the arm

MrHadouken

Smash Cadet
You need to check the hitbox on your dark-beam Fsmash. The second hit isn't staying in place, its reacting with the arm
Thanks for pointing that out. It should be fixed now.

Also added images for Accurate Dry Bowser in the Images folder

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Thanks for pointing that out. It should be fixed now.

Also added images for Accurate Dry Bowser in the Images folder
Beautiful. I love you, Hadouken.

Is there enough room in the file for Fusion Suit Samus to use Electricity and Slashy instead of Fire and Ice? I noticed in Fusion that she never actually uses a fire-based beam, it all seems more electric based.

Last edited:

MrHadouken

Smash Cadet
Beautiful. I love you, Hadouken.

Is there enough room in the file for Fusion Suit Samus to use Electricity and Slashy instead of Fire and Ice? I noticed in Fusion that she never actually uses a fire-based beam, it all seems more electric based.
electricity will change hitstun, or hitlag, i cant remember which.

one of them.
In response to both posts:
Adding anything else to Samus will be extremely difficult, since her filesize is at her maximum without causing issues.

Electricity adds hitlag to moves, but I recently learned how to deal with that, as I did with Wolf. But it does add complications

Samus doesn't really use "Fire" outside of the Prime Series, since Plasma is implied as some sort of Beam that is able to penetrate enemies (while it would still freeze them when having the ice beam stacked). If we use the Power Beam as the "fire" reference, then she does use it in Metroid Fusion.

I really want to make Iceless Fusion Suit Samus again, but dealing woth the filesize has been a real pain recently.

MrHadouken

Smash Cadet
Could you make the rest of Luigi's costumes have an electric effect on his F-Smash and F-air?
I get where you get this from. The Thunder-clap. I was thinking about it and I might do it, but I personally wouldn't use it myself. I thibk it might seem a bit overwhelming, but I'll give it a try when I can.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I have to re-update the characters again. I will eventually, I just haven't been able to because of college work and tests.
Soon, we will all be free! Summer break is on the horizon, creeping ever so closer, to grace and free us with its blinding light!
Are you still into Brawl modding? With Project M's closure, did the flame die?

MrHadouken

Smash Cadet
Soon, we will all be free! Summer break is on the horizon, creeping ever so closer, to grace and free us with its blinding light!
Are you still into Brawl modding? With Project M's closure, did the flame die?
I still am modding, however I haven't uploaded anything because my computer's having issues with the internet connection and I have a build now which uses cBliss, which ended up changing the slots for the alt costumes for many characters. Actually it is a good thing PM stopped updating for people who make custom content, as they won't be having to update their stuff.
I might upload my custom build that would include my PSA's and more, but that won't happen until Theytah releases a complete version of his menu screens and I get a better computer. Thanks for the support after all this time. I didn't expect people to like these so much, and it makes me happy.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
We love this stuff! Please do keep at it. :)

Also, for those that wouldn't want to download the whole build, it'd be awesome if you could upload just your own mods

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Also, for those that wouldn't want to download the whole build, it'd be awesome if you could upload just your own mods
How easy is it to change a slot-specific mod to another slot? I've only barely started learning how to PSA, but it seems like it would be easy.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
How easy is it to change a slot-specific mod to another slot? I've only barely started learning how to PSA, but it seems like it would be easy.
You're asking the wrong person, but from my understanding of it, you just change the attributes of whatever makes the one-slot PSA to be in that specific slot, except make it for another slot

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Look for a if compare LA Basic 54 and change the condition. The LA Basic 54 variable holds the value of the used costume.
Here's a tutorial for costume specific movesets.
I've said this many a time - Draco, I love you.
You're asking the wrong person, but from my understanding of it, you just change the attributes of whatever makes the one-slot PSA to be in that specific slot, except make it for another slot
Despite being a reply to your comment, it was more of a "oh yeah, that reminds me of that kind of thing" to the general public, hahaha.

MrHadouken

Smash Cadet

I am indeed planning on doing both. I am going to post the build I have and also going to upload each PSA with the vanilla Project M values, so people will be able to enjoy both. I'll try to go ahead and get into it sometime this or next week and see if I do something to upload them.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I am indeed planning on doing both. I am going to post the build I have and also going to upload each PSA with the vanilla Project M values, so people will be able to enjoy both. I'll try to go ahead and get into it sometime this or next week and see if I do something to upload them.
I'm just excited to see what your build will be like. I'm really hoping it's super default Project M, where you're super picky about what you replace.

MrHadouken

Smash Cadet
I'm just excited to see what your build will be like. I'm really hoping it's super default Project M, where you're super picky about what you replace.
Well, I can tell you that I avoid putting in any skins where the characters turn into others (say, a Cloud skin for Ike) because I always found it odd, or to put music in a stage from another game that already has a stage (say, like putting Sonic Music in a non Sonic stage, but that doesn't apply to adding music from a game not represented in PM). I am indeed quite picky but it's not really that vanilla either, but a lot of changes were done by myself.

Top Bottom