• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Game & Watch Tourney, Phase 2 starts(Final Phase) Ends 7/12

IvanDaMexican2

Smash Apprentice
If you are good with him welcome, no other character is allowed, sorry

7-6-08

these are the rules

1) Best 2 out of 3 goes next phase
2) I dont care about items, if u wanna play with items thats fine, but if 1 wants to play with items and the other doesnt, its gonna be best 2 out of 3, meaning, 1 round items, 1 round, no items, and if both only win 1, final round is a no items round
3) Any stage is legal, except for Battlefield and Final Destination, they are saved for semis and finals
4) 1 vs. 1
5) Semifinals are gonna be in Battlefield - Finals is on Final Destination
6) Have fun

Phase 2(Final Destination)
chckn - 4983 4671 6374
vs.
KoopaKoopaParatroopa - 1205 9366 7546
vs.
Lotsa_Spaghetti - 1719 2863 6330

loser posts results, any lying about winning when you really didn't will get you disqualified

If for some reason ur opponent doesn't show up by 7/8/08, u go to phase 2

1st phase is over on 7/8/08
2nd phase starts on 7/9/08

any ? contact me

D

Deleted member

You're saying i can't play on Final Destination?
I was going to join but I can only play Final Destination. I'll think about it i guess...

D

Deleted member

So i can only play Final Destination in the FINALS!!!
I'm nowhere near good enough as G&W (I'm above average i think) to make the finals unless about 4 people are in this.

D

Deleted member

Ahh... I've got nothin to lose i suppose

brawl name: PEEPS
code: 4425-1140-9746

chckn

Smash Ace
Put me down, my fc is posted. any stage? hmmm you should probably consider at least banning some stages. This has the potential to be a good thing gone bad b/c of stages....... I can give you suggestions if you would like.

I really like the idea for a GW tourney only btw. If you really want to ban fd and battlefield I guess thats your choice lol, but yeah you should prob limit stage choice to something like:

Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Brinstar
Luigi's Mansion
Jungle Japes

More importantly who chooses the stage that is played? If you are not starting with a random stage and then the looser counterpicking how can you determine who chooses the stage that is played first?

get back at me!!!!

D

Deleted member

I don't want to play any item matches either, I've never had items on and I really don't know what they do. Also, can we only play counterpick/neutral stages (Oh yeah, no Corneria because you can bucket the Arwing shots)

chckn

Smash Ace
I don't want to play any item matches either, I've never had items on and I really don't know what they do. Also, can we only play counterpick/neutral stages (Oh yeah, no Corneria because you can bucket the Arwing shots)
Is this still even going down? I messaged this kid a while back and he never wrote back.

IvanDaMexican2

Smash Apprentice
Kid? well, not really a kid, im 17, oh i was busy so i couldnt reply
and stages, well u could both choose which ever stage u want, which ever stage pops up, thats the one ur playing, yes, battlefield and final destination are banned until the last two phases

Lotsa_Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
I really like the idea for a GW tourney only btw. If you really want to ban fd and battlefield I guess thats your choice lol, but yeah you should prob limit stage choice to something like:

Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Brinstar
Luigi's Mansion
Jungle Japes
Switch Luigi's Mansion with Corneria and you've got a fairly fair collection of stages.

Also, When's Bracket coming?

D

Deleted member

I knew it...

Me and Koopa played on Final Destination once and I won then we switched to some other stages and I lost both of those. This goes to prove Final Destination is the only real stage.

So basically Koopa won!! Good luck to him!!

Top Bottom