• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mr. Game & Watch Social - The Flat Zone

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Sorry guys, slight time change! It will now be from 7:00-8:30pm EST time.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
So the tournament is up but won't start till 7. If you guys want in, the Tourney ID is 62277070272286. Password is Overdrive.

steuben

Smash Cadet
NNID
steuben
Switch FC
SW-3172-1265-3244
yayyyy smashboards hosting got switched back to america so i can come here at work again!

HOORAY

HELLO FLATMEN

i missed you

Furret24

Smash Master
yayyyy smashboards hosting got switched back to america so i can come here at work again!

HOORAY

HELLO FLATMEN

i missed you
Too back this is place is dead now due to Discord. :V

Welcome back anyway though.
:162:

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
My friends and I were playing Smash 4 yesterday, and two of us picked Mr. Game and Watch. We were the last two alive with one stock each, so we decided to only use Judge until someone died. I won. :)

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
My friends and I were playing Smash 4 yesterday, and two of us picked Mr. Game and Watch. We were the last two alive with one stock each, so we decided to only use Judge until someone died. I won. :)
With what number? I presume a 6 (high knockback) or 9, right?

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
So then if a subtle breeze would kill G&W, the third lightest in the game, then would it be right to say a light gust should be enough to kill Jigglypuff within 2-4 hits?

Audos

Smash Apprentice
So then if a subtle breeze would kill G&W, the third lightest in the game, then would it be right to say a light gust should be enough to kill Jigglypuff within 2-4 hits?
It depends on the Special Attack stat of the one using gust. It can hit a flying opponent and its accuracy is 100, but the base attack stat on it is only 40. I'm pretty sure it is safe to assume 2-4 is all it would take to KO a jigglypuff, even IV trained her stats aren't remarkable.

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
Hello G+W mains! I'm hoping you folks could give me a bit of advice. I've started looking at picking up the master of 2D as a secondary to cover some bad matchups for my main, Wii Fit Trainer. However, I'm having a difficult time finding any good beginner material for the character, such as basic guides that have come out after 1.1.6, or matchup conversations. Would one of you be willing to point me in the right direction?

Furret24

Smash Master
Hello G+W mains! I'm hoping you folks could give me a bit of advice. I've started looking at picking up the master of 2D as a secondary to cover some bad matchups for my main, Wii Fit Trainer. However, I'm having a difficult time finding any good beginner material for the character, such as basic guides that have come out after 1.1.6, or matchup conversations. Would one of you be willing to point me in the right direction?
Step 1: Get off this website and join the G&W discord (go to Smashcords or something).

Congrats! You now have access to solid information from new and veteran G&Ws alike, guides, MUs, and everything else you could possibly need.

Why are you using Smashboards nobody cares about this place anymore.
:162:

Top Bottom