• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch Community Highlight video (Get your clips ready)

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think that I would be able to get any combos recorded before you started making this, but I got a pretty good one against Dark Shifter earlier today. I'll post the match once Kevin uploads it.

D

Deleted member 189823

What do I have to do to be on the "Participants" list?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yeah, it's on hiatus. I have every intention and motivation to do it, but I screwed up at work so i've been on extra duty for some months and probably still will be. For a few more weeks.

Working 12 hour shifts and I have literally no free time, except weekends, which i'm never home

jund00

Smash Rookie
9FixD I have a replay of a your combo on my ness, I can record and upload it
I have some good clips of my g&w, but I really don't main him lol

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yeah this is finally starting up again and I promise it won't take as long as it's been up until now, I've just been busy but today I've officially gotten all my training done (it takes over a year) and now I have all my freetime back. I'm just trying to get my hands on Sony Vegas again since my Hard drive died on me. But yeah i'm back on track.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I seem to have lost my best combo I did.. :/ I'm going through everything I have now to try and find something good.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Looks like you're about to watch a lot of GW vs etc vids on your wii.

I HATE that.

Takes so much time, too bad you can't just watch double speed or somethign

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Well, not as much as youd think. Someone cleared all the replays off my sd card.. I only have whats been uploaded to youtube.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I couldn't find any good combos... The only ones I can think might have something is in doubles, like the string you said I got on you in doubles.

Also I found a dtilt x3 against the PS1 tree to a fair on your marth, but other than that, it looks like I'm sol.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I do not know if I have anything new as I haven't played much G&W and not saved replays either.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I couldn't find any good combos... The only ones I can think might have something is in doubles, like the string you said I got on you in doubles.

Also I found a dtilt x3 against the PS1 tree to a fair on your marth, but other than that, it looks like I'm sol.
String was epic but I actually dont think it was saved... somehow... I coulda swore I saved it but saffy didn't upload so maybe I didn't.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'll try. I hope I can properly execute some of my ideas. I'm in this manual trying to learn how to bend some of these features to my will.

But it's one of the reasons I want actual replay files, because they will look more professional since they will be of consistent quality and I can play the sound effects with no music so the combo video will still have sound but obviously the combo vid music over it.

Although I'm already thinking of ways to bend the youtube quality stuff I'm gonna use to my advantage.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I just wish that my replays didn't self destruct. I had a sliding 9-hammer kill as well as a triple hammer ko (3 people run into it thinking the hitbox had ended. Oh well, now I know to back up everything.

Oh and do you already have the music tracks?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I'm so bad at that >_<

I guess just send them to me through smashboards via mediafire or something, that's what a few people have done so far.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I'll go through my replays and see if I can find anything good. I'll be sending replay files for you to record yourself, the kind of inconsistency in video quality that comes from multiple people recording, compressing, and sending video files in a CV is a real turn-off for me.

Top Bottom