• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch Community Highlight video (Get your clips ready)

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Rizen, if you could add the times into those it would help a lot. That way I don't take the wrong part or miss something due to being distracted or something.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
My state/federal refunds just came in and I can afford to fix my computer now. So that means that, unless my harddrive got corrupted due to the motherboard breaking, I should be able to continue work on this. *Crosses fingers*

YouKnowMyFunction

Smash Cadet
Haha never hurts to try. What's the best way to upload or record? I have a friend with an HDPVR but I'm off at college until June so that's not too feasible... any ideas?

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I know a lot of people use Pinnacle or Dazzle to record. I have a recording chip in my computer that I use. There used to be threads where they would upload for you, but I'm not sure if those are still active..

Top Bottom