• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Game and Watch Combos Tutorials and Real fight Videos

ju4ndieg0

Smash Rookie
oh man wtf.. you just posted the scenes when you hit with Lucky #9 u didnt used the 7 or 6 and you missed a lot your spikes keys and if you L cancel your FAir youll get better results

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
oh man wtf.. you just posted the scenes when you hit with Lucky #9 u didnt used the 7 or 6 and you missed a lot your spikes keys and if you L cancel your FAir youll get better results
LAWLZZZZZZZZZZ like you l-cancel. at all.

i loooooovvvvved your double jumped n-airs. and your full hops were amazing.

and the combos just wow. i can barely do that to level 9 computers.

you are THE Game and Watch GOD!

j00t

Smash Champion
He posted 9's only because it's a combo video. It's a video that shows combos to 9's. Get it? Do ya?

ju4ndieg0

Smash Rookie
Real G&W players can Combo with 6 7 & 8 #9 isnt the unique great number of G&W...

ye25

Smash Journeyman
O right, and the reason ppl practice against lvl 1's isnt because they cant handle 9's (who cant handle em, the kill themselves) is to practice combos, learn percentages, practice and tweak their game etc. Where as a lvl 9 does the same thing over and over again and its a bad habit to get used to their play style.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
O right, and the reason ppl practice against lvl 1's isnt because they cant handle 9's (who cant handle em, the kill themselves) is to practice combos, learn percentages, practice and tweak their game etc. Where as a lvl 9 does the same thing over and over again and its a bad habit to get used to their play style.
DI.

10 characters.

playing comps is useless, unless you're practicing tech skills. Combos that work on comps will not work on good opponents.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Ah, good point, my bad, listen to the demon machine, I dont know what im talking about =D.

ju4ndieg0

Smash Rookie
It depends... you can practice against 1 lvl 9 if you wanna know for example ... Mr game and watch Dtilt kills samus ith 100% Damage?... you can prove it against Lvl 9 pc and learn some data when your going to fight friends... thats what i do

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Ya know, insulting him isn't gonna help him become any better.

Besides, I don't think that we really need video tutorials to learn Game and Watch. He's a pretty easy character to learn....

>_> <_<

Top Bottom