• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mr. game and watch appearence

labrand7

Smash Cadet
there was something wrong with mr. game and watch apperence, it didn't show it's name like the others in sse

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
They show his name after you defeat the boss that forms fromm the mini game and watches. Once Peach hits the stand to the trophy, they zoom in on him and then it appears.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
They probably just forgot to put it in. Nothing that really deserved it's own thread.

Edit : Seems i stand corrected.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I guess they couldn't find an appropriate time to put his name in. It wouldn't fit with the Peach and G&W scene and it also wouldn't fit with the multiple G&W's scene.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
It's because G&W isn't cool enough to have his name appear epicly on the screen. :mad:

Or it's just his name being too long.

Ange

Smash Lord
I guess they couldn't find an appropriate time to put his name in. It wouldn't fit with the Peach and G&W scene and it also wouldn't fit with the multiple G&W's scene.
This is probably the true reason. Giving him the epic name tag would more of less ruin the cutscene in itself.

Or it's just his name being too long.
They should start shortering it to "Mr. G&W" since most people dont really write his full name. :laugh:

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
In my own oppinion. This seems like the most likley reason.

LOGICALLY SPEAKING!

Those Mini-G&W's were not Mr. Game and Watch. So It would kind of make sence if they didn't show the real G&W's name for the Mini-Fake-G&W. At least that's how I view it...

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
In my own oppinion. This seems like the most likley reason.

LOGICALLY SPEAKING!

Those Mini-G&W's were not Mr. Game and Watch. So It would kind of make sence if they didn't show the real G&W's name for the Mini-Fake-G&W. At least that's how I view it...
Exactly. I couldn't have said it better myself.
(Except spelling "sence" correctly.)

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
His appearance was a Nintendo trivia quiz. If you knew who he was (whether you played the G&W games or played Melee) then good for you. But if you didn't, then you suck and we're not telling you who he is.

Top Bottom