• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Fame and Watch

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
the only legitimate reasons to hate your main being popular are

1) you hate dittos
I personally love a G&W ditto match. I consider G&W a joke character, which makes the ditto a lot of fun. By joke character, I mean, just look at his moves. He is smacking you with a turtle, fish, a key, a chair, a manhole, blowing you up into the air, honestly his moves are just hilarious.

And the fact that he was just silly, made me start playing him in Melee. My friends and I would just come up with puns about his moves, like "This move is the KEY to success!" and "You just kicked the BUCKET!" (Pretty lame when you think about it, but when it is like 3 in the morning, EVERYTHING is funny)

Adam_CUTIE

Smash Cadet
loads of people still say that ICs are teh sux but i've learned otherwise :)

i'm thinking about maining them with GW secondary for those tough matches when i need a super broken char :D

Top Bottom