• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.C's Y-Link guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Before i get started plz hold no grudges this is my first guide and i have tried my best to make a useful Y-Link guide for people to learn from........................Now let us begin!

1. INTRODUCTION
=============

I've been playing SSBM almost non-stop since it's release, and have practiced as hard as i can train to compete in high-level tournament play.
This guide is all about the young one. I havn't always played as Y-Link in SSBM but picked him up a year and some odd days ago, However, when I came to smashboards and GameFAQs looking for advice and tips about Y-Link, and techniques to use him well, I came along people telling me why do i play Y-Link, or 'he can't be used well, he's crap. I looked every were, but no useful information was ever found. The few tips that were actually out there would be either basic or just natural play.

so i played and learned my own techniques and playing style and now i can say that i have a decent Y-Link and hopefully can become top in the world one of these days :D and show everyone that the young one can be used and used well to higher tier

2. BACKGROUND
============

Heres some background info for Y-Link. The young one first appeared in the NES game, Legend of Zelda the first one as everyone knows. While known as Link over the world and sometimes mistaken for Zelda, Y-Link is known to be the true Link. and has also appeared in most fo the recent Nintendo games as his younger self. However, Young Link is a more Faster and nimble character in SSBM then his older self, tho he doesnt carry as much strength. he is equiped with stronger projectiles that OwnZ0rz, Y-Link is equiped with a shield, a kokiri sword, bombs,boomerangs and fire arrows that are all vital for him to be used to maximum power, Y-Link doesnt has much of a punch which means he doesnt send enemy's flying easily which is some what of a good thing and a bad thing but ill list Pros & Cons Below

3. Pros & Cons
===========
-PROS-

-Excellent range (also a disjointed hit box)
-Great Priority
-Good running speed
-Fast attack speed (with lag, reduced by L-Canceling)
-Good recovery
-Good combo ability
-Good throws
-more useful WD then Link
-Awesome Projectiles

-CONS-

-Lag
-has trouble koing at low damages
-small and slow chain
-no advantages to almost everyone :)
-easily killed
-hard to play
-has trouble getting out of combos
-a hard fast fall

4. GLOSSARY
==========

Heres all the up to date Lingo of SSBM.
-------------------------------------------------

Aerials-
A button moves used while off the ground. abbreviated
F-air, B-air, U-air, D-air, N-air

CC- Crouch Cancelling. Hold down to crouch while being struck to greatly reduce knockback from certain moves.

Chain-throwing-
Throwing a target, grabbing them again before they recover, then throwing them again. reapeating over and over

Dashdancing-
Repeatedly slamming left and right on the control stick to repeat the opening dash animation on the spot. This allows quick moevement in either direction.

DI-
Directional Influence. While prone and airborne, use the control stick to influence the direction your character flies in. Used to escape comboes and chain-throws.

Fast-falling-
Holding down while airborne in order to increase the speed of the fall.

Foxtrotting-
Repeatedly slamming the control stick forwards so that you repeatedly use the opening dash animation rather than going into a dash. Some characters move faster while doing this.

JC-
Jump Cancelling This is cancelling the lag after certain actions by jumping. Dashing and shielding are both good examples of actions which benefit from JC.

Lag-
Time spent recovering after performing certain actions.

Lcancelling-
Tapping L (or R) as fthe character lands after performing an aerial A button move. This reduces lag by speeding up the recovery animation. Plane and simple the most important thing in the game.

Meteor Smash-
A move that send recovering opponents down toward the ground the bottom.

Power Shielding-
Tapping L/R to bring up the shield at the exact point of impact, completely negating the attack and reflecting projectile attacks. Cannot be broken.

Priority-
Normally, when two attacks collide, they cancel each other out. However, some attacks are so powerful that they carry on through the enemy's attack and strike them. These attacks are said to have a higher priority. Cartian attacks have what's known as a 'disjointed hit-box'. This means that the attack is capable of striking the enemy, but cannot itself be struck. This is generally because the attack is not part of the attacker's body. This means that these attacks can strike through others regardless of priority.

Shield-grabbing-
Grabbing an attacking target while shielding. Hold L/R, block an incoming attack, then press A to grab. Simple. The beauty of this is that it allows a quick dodge by tapping a direction.

Short-hopping-
Tapping the jump button lightly to perform a much lower jump than normal. This reduces time spent airborne and thus makes the attack faster.

Spamming-
Using a certain technique or move frequently or repeatedly.

Spike/Intercept-
While the target is recovering, hitting them with a downward-striking move that sends them off the bottom.

Stagger Tactics-
Using the slow speed of certain moves to your advantage, generally by faking out the enemy's defences.

Teching-
Tapping L/R as you are hurled into a solid surface, in order to quickly spring back to your feet. Can be done off walls and ceilings too.

Tilt - Also known as 'power attacks'. Tilt the pad slightly in any direction while on the ground then press A

Wavedancing - Wavedashing back and forth. Like dashdancing, this allows quick movement in either direction without your movements being revealed to your opponent.

Wavedashing - Air dodging into the ground at an angle in order to slide forward quickly. Generally done immediately after jumping. Often abbreviated as WD.

Waveshielding - Holding down the L/R button as you wavedash, so that you slide forward while shielding. Often used to shield-grab, or advance on attacking opponents.

5.The young one in general
====================

Obviously, Y-Link speed and weapons are his aces. His strikes cause medium damage, and hurl the target back with little force, creating easier combos. He can KO at high damage, and racks up high damage very quickly. Then there's his weight. He's light. and easily took advantage of beacuse his weight. He's usually on relatively low damage when sent flying , His priority's good, too. His sword-based strikes in particular have a high chance of going straight through just about anything short of fire and explosions. He can even cancel out Marth's tipper attacks.

The first thing anybody ever says to downgrade Y-Link, is Young Link in general. But people are wrong. his attack speed is fast and running speed is fast and he has the range and the ability to switch to a defensive style to a attack game, young link is meant to be a camper that is why he has weapons :D, his weapons are generally used to make people frustrated and make them do things normaly the wouldnt do or make them in positions that u want your opponent in. All i got to say is Spam your WEAPONS to the MaX0rz!

The rest of his stats are generally good for some things and bad for others. His size is good him being small makes him a harder target to hit. his sword also gives him advantages to characters. He can attack without as much need for precise aim as many characters. The enemy must move away completely to evade his full-body attacks. Young Links Sex kicks and sword airials are great, they are strong and have good range.....................Y-Link is based on mine games using his weapons can create these mind games, throwing bombs throwing boomerangs, running away and attacking are all mind games and The young one is good at them.
Overall, Y-Link is a character that is hard to play affectivly, and must focus on using mixes of playig styles, while keeping his weaknesses out of the equation. meaning Y-Link should always be aware of his surroundings and using them as advantages.......

To highlight Y-Links most important techniques
----------------------------------------------------------

1- Lcancelling. A barrage of Lcancelled, shorthopped forward aerials mixes of kicks and sword play are Links most effective strategies. L-canceling reduces lag making Y-Link faster

2- Weapons every good Y-Link has to use the weapons no matter what the other person says there vital to Y-Link winning

3- Low-Altitude Juggles. Launching the enemy, then striking them again while they travel up, and can't yet recover. Their only option is to DI, but the area covered by Y-Link's strikes is too great to allow escape. fast fallers are vulnerable to this.

------------------------------------------------------------

6.Moves
=======

this is a brief explanation of what everyone of his moves do......

A,A,A-
Fast and functional. this move is great to stop people in there tracks and allows more combos to take place, using aerials and L-canceling with this move is a great way to rack up fast damage.

Illusion stab-
After A,A,A press the button repeativly and this move comes out it is good to use in some ways when u want to get the person away or to get him backed up into wall but i woulnt recomend using this that often.

Dash A-
Very Good. Fast, strong, good reach and good priority but fairly high lag when missed or blocked and sometimes used as a kill move at high damage, also good for creating combos at lower damage and also can be spamed when hit.

F Tilt-
A quick slash covering one side of Y-Link. This move is fast, and does decent damage. It's best function, however, is it's knockback. this move is great for killing and is awesome when used during juggling and the A,A,A combo

D Tilt-
Good reach, but slow. this move if slow which leads Y-Link open for attack and we dont want that to happen that much :D but when hit it is hit it sends the opponent straight in the air causing many combos, the best way to use this attack is when the opponent is off the edge this is a HIDDEN SPIKE and a fairly good one.

Up Tilt-
Fast, and a low altitudee juggling move, At low damage, it allows Y-Link to strike the enemy into the air several times quickly, until finished with a smash. this move can easily add up to a 70% combo in seconds. this move really has no flaws it is quick and rotates around the whole body making it hard to avoid, overal this is one of Y-Link's best attacks.

Forward Smash -
A weak hit that keeps the person in one spot.

Forward Smash X2-
this is the better part of the F-Smash this attack is fast and strong the first hit make's the opponent unable to move then quickely finish it off with the second powerful hit.

Down Smash-
Good duration, high power, 2 hits, and a powerful knockback strike at the end. this move is fast and beautiful, a true killer :)
one of Y-Links good moves and one of his main killing moves, this attack is great for suprising a dodging opponent and send him flying, also a good edge gaurd move.

Up Smash-
Y-Link's fastest smash, It hits 3 lighting fast sword slashes covering every thing above him, hitting those who dodge or block the initial hit. It hits primarily upwards, and can cancel out almost everything including bombs, this move punishes fast fallers.

N Aerial-
Fast and safe, with good priority and excellent knockback. medium range, Lcancelled, it has virtually no lag on landing. this is a very useful move and vital to fast fall and short hop it to make it even more destructive, this sex kick is one of Links main moves to use it is great, However Y-Link has a pretty hard fast fall so u have to get use to it before u can master this.

F Aerial-
It's strong, decent at low damage knockback, great reach, and comes off fast. Lcancelling and short hopping and falling fast again, removes almost all lag, and allows more attacks quicker, this move covers Y-Links whole body, YES when i say whole i mean it! it hits even behind him this is a great move to use, this move doesnt need much aiming the sword will do all the work for you :D

B Aerial-
Good reach, good speed, good priority, this is another sex kick and a double hit also another No lag move when L-Cancled. theres really nothing else to say.

D Aerial - great move fairly slow with lag even with a L-cancle but is a great killer and almost invincible to people under it. this move is a must use because it is a main killer with Young Link

U Aerial - Similar to the D-Air except facing up insted of down another great move with Lag but a killer and another almost invincible move to people above it this move is a great finisher to the U-tilt combo.

Neutral B-
ahhhh yes a weapon like every Elven they should have a bow Y-Link's bow stuns for about a second giving a free attack when hit, However the bow is slow on ground and leaves u to a world of attacks so i recomend pulling it out in the air and firing it. this arrow can stop many things and even when its stuck in the ground................a useful tactic with the bow is to run and jump towards the enemy and shoot if hit ur almost garenteed a free hit.....................a great move to use.

Forward B-
The famous boomerang, this boomerang can go in many different directions leaving your opponent dodging and leaving him self open to attack the boomerang is simple used for racking up damage and getting the enemy in places you want him in......the boomerang will also save your @$$ plenty of times while coming back.

Down B-
Young Links bombs can hit multiple times, fairly strong and your own personal weapon to control......the bombs are essential to his game, always have out a bomb they will save your @$$ bombs sometimes get hit while the enemy is hitting you which cause you from not flying to death.....Bombs can be thrown in many ways u can drop them below or throw them above you and to the sides, and u can control the power of them..............personally bombs own if a opponent ever gets hit by one, which will always happen u can hit with pretty much every aerial that he has, i usually use N-air and D-air. droping bombs (by pushing Z while in air) is also very useful run drop and attack this causes confusion, because usually he will dodge to try to nto get hit by the bomb then u can do whatever you can after that :D .

Up B-
Young Links Up B is under estemated by everyone this is actually a good move since Y-Link can WD he can dodge adn come back with this it last a long time and hits several time sucking in the enemy causing damage and combos after it spits him out............

Grab-
Slow, and short-reach. but if it can be done by Shield Grabbing young Links grabs start off a **** load of combos........

Grab hits-
Press A while grabbing opponent. Exactly the same as every other character's grab strike. great to use hit 2 times then throw adding quicke and easy damage.....

Forward Throw-
Low damage, very low knockback. Good only for positioning the enemy.

Back Throw-
Low damage, but better knockback. but still not that usefull

Down Throw-
Young Links best of the 4, well depending on the charcter.........this throw sets up everything and is hard to tilt out of because Link has a sword...........i will tell you later of the combos.

Up Throw-
The best throw for fast fallers at low damage it is just like down throw but for fast fallers.

to highlight Young Link's most important utility's
--------------------------------------------------------------

1. CC- always use it Young Link get's hit back Fairly easy so this lowers knock back and allows you to come back with another attack of your own at low damage, this is excellent to people u use tilt combos........

2. Shield Hitting- im not sure what it is called but when you shield a attack you can jump out of it and follow up with a Sex Kick... i recomend to jump out with N-air unless the person is behind you
or you can Up B to suck the opponent in and follow off with attacks.

3. Weapons- when i say this is his game im not joking to play a safe Y-Link it is easier to stay a distance and use your projectiles
and let your enemy attack then follow of with Hand to Hand combat then back to throwing ****...............mixing these two things together is the real way to be a good Y-Link to have a defensive and a offensive Link
-------------------------------------------------------------

7. Down to business
===============

Now that i have went over all of Young Link's moves, know what exactly to do with them. what i will be explaining soon is what to do with all of Y-Link's moves and how to use them affectively. My strategies are not perfect and can be stopped like everyone else's no tactic will work for ever and never be defeated, to make a long story short they will not work everytime. SSBM is the most open game in the world........and there are ways through everything. People talk about Lower and mid tier like the pointless to use against a Shiek, Marth , Fox , Gannon and many others but thats not he case if your dedicated to the character you pick then you shouldnt rely on higher tier to do your dirty work, insted you should find a weakness and sincec most people never seen a good low tier player, they have a harder time finding out what to do use this to your advantage .

8. Rack-N up damage and Mind games
===========================

killing someone at low damage with Young Link is like saying the best move in the game is Zelda's B-Down :D
no but really it is extremely hard to kill at low damage with Y-Link
so u have to use his quicke attacks A,A,A aerials with fastfall, short hop and L-Cancle and neva forget the weapons this is his main way to rack up fast damage with out even trying...........
also Young Link's grabs are efeective when they connect useing D-throw with normal and floaters cause mad combos more on this later and throwing up fo fast fallers same thing.....Y-Link's combos flow like a great river, there beautiful they make me wanna cry sometimes :cry:
Movement is important for young Link he is always on the move throwing things or not but using Wdancing causes confusion to the opponent and Dash dancing is also a important this to use...but what find the most useful is to mini jump and JC these allows you to pull out bombs faster throw boomerangs and arrows without as much lag, and is a good way to run way and make your enemy follow you............... then give him a quicke suprise attacks then follow of with tilt's.

9. Combo's
========

Y-Link is very good at creating combos, almost everyone of his moves can be interpreted into a combo because he has low knock back and good range, his weapons take an important role in combos for set ups . This generally means that most of his weapons will be used for the first attack to and then the juggling comes. most of Y-Links combos are hard to get out of due to his range and size some can be more effective then others but most likely will always end off with an aerial for the finisher. almost every effective combo starts off in a grab using U-throw or D-throw u can either attack or wait for the person to tech and follow him and attack with your D-aerial this is a good finishing move,more on this later Y-Link is doesnt have to many great combos usually only add up to 3-4 hits if it is a skilled player.
but generaly easy to do. another move to use before the character is going to tech while ur doing a combo is to use your dash attack it is low to the ground and has extreme knock back.
Bouncing people off walls is a good thing to use. Not only does it rack up damage, but it's very difficult to escape if done properly, and is fun to pull off. But first of all, you need a wall. Corneria and Peach's Castle and 4side are the best options for this.Forward aerial, forward tilt, back throw, every move possible at the time will make the enemy collide onto walls making it hard to escape and if your feeling risky you can try the Illusion stab to try to rack up some fast damage and finish off with a D-smash or something
also with Young Link donnot spam his aerials over and over mix them up so the enemy cant find ways around it mix up the sex kicks and F-airs, do the A,A,A combo keep him geussing.
--------------------
BomberMan
--------------------
What is bomberman?
well its something i made up :D
what it is, is juggling your bombs slightly throwing them up catching droping in air fall fast and catch..............any possible way u can juggle your bombs make the enemy confused or make him think he has a open attack and throw it at him when u catch it
and when u hit him with a bomb u can follow up with a combo or a D-air doesnt matter what ever u think is best at the time.

another distraction to set up combos is lying bombs on the ground (just mini jump right before u hit the ground push Z) causing the bomb to stay on the ground there Link's land mines i call them :rolleyes: and if the enemy goes for one then hit em or throw things at him, here are some useful combo's to use with Young Link.........
---------------------------------
Grab throw down, depending on the characters fall speed.........U-tilt keep on repeating as many times as possible and then finish off with an aerial or two
Grab throw down, wait for the enemy to Tech out...you have to follow were he is going to go and before he gets up com edown with a mini jump D-aerial
This one requires a small jump and a fast fall with a L-Cancel
do your N-aerial then follow of with a D-Smash u have to be pretty quick
--------------------------------
Grab throw down, U-smash then U-tilt reapeat then finish off with a D-aerial
Grab a bomb throw and hit the opponent usaully u can get out any aerial off by the time the explosion is gone.
Mini jump, F-air fast fall and L-cancel using this at low damage u can grab after the L-cancel
Jump at any one and fire arrowing, if the arrow hits u have a free F-tilt or a dash attack
-------------------------------
Throw up then U-air fall fast, L-Cancel then finish of with some tilts and some aerials for the finisher...........
-------------------------------

those are some easy combo's to remember but it is easier to make up your own in the match................

10. Y-Link's & Trikz
==============

Young links recovery is pretty good, it covers mostly verticle but can cover quite some ways horrizontley, also his sword make's it hard for any one to Spike him or edge guard, edge hog and all the good stuff.
a useful tactic of recovering with Young link is to fall down and wall jump, you have to time this perfect but sweet spot the edge doing this can make your opponent think your dead and back away from the edge. leaving you safe.
Y-Link does pretty good on every level, he excels on flat land but has no major downfalls on any other level except all the DK levels for certain reasons on being the current, the gay rock, and F-N barrels............:crazy:
Young Link with weapons OMG hes great with them thats why he has his own.............pretty much everyone is good with items in the game so i cant put much there
---------
TrIk0rz
--------
Young link has a couple good tricks in the game one being the Land mine and sometimes useful to do his Super Jump (standing next to a edge throwing your bommerang and jumping off and hookshotting, causes him to fly extremely high so he can throw bombs for like 5-7 seconds in the air *some versions cant do this*
Young Link to different people, yes some characters are easier then others but most people can give Y-Link a run for his money because pure speed can kill him and so can power,
Such as bowser, Gannon, pika, pichu can all do well pretty much every character can do well but the young can contend to stay in the match....... all i have to say is keep up your game change your styles while in play create mindgames and trick him keep him occupied in fluries of bombs,boomers and arrows, never not L-cancle always fall fast, mix short hops with regular jumps, use shield grab and shield attacks

11. Coming to an end
================

Hopefully this guide can help some people, i hope that in the future i can see some more lower tiers insted of liek 5 characters over and over again hopefully i can become on of the best Smashers in the world................ :D

THE BIGGEST THANKS IS TO SMASH BOARDS

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
You underestimate his spike, boomerang, dthrow, tilts, boomerang, and boomerang.

In other words, you should've written more on each of those. The guide is filled with bs, but I guess a n00b would get a LITTLE help from this.

Nice try.

hmm, sorta harsh, oh well

footnbaseball

Smash Ace
QUOTE:
F Aerial-
Bowser's best aerial.

is it now...

well i thought it was fine...but i dont play young link and nobody else seems to agree with me...huh...

Eramor

Smash Apprentice
everyone always says Y Link's WD totally 0wnzz0rs Link's.
I agree that Link's sucks, bu t you didn't mention anything about how Y Link can take advantage of it. Maybe you should do some follwing up.

Ceddan

Smash Rookie
Looks awfully similar to Decadent One's bowser guide, especially with the forward arial thing. and the statement about low altitude juggling.

Ganondorf131

Smash Cadet
Not bs...

I saw that choknater said there was a lot of bs, but I don't see any other Young Link guides, just this one. I thought although missing some information as mentioned above, that it was great. And besides, guides aren't purely based on fact, people have different experiences and different opinions.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Before i get started plz hold no grudges this is my first guide and i have tried my best to make a useful Y-Link guide for people to learn from........................Now let us begin!
I didn’t see anyone else lift a finger to put in the effort to make a Young Link guide, and for those who play or don’t play with Young Link, you should be more considerate (I know a lot of you are, but apparently there are some that aren’t). Chastising someone because you think what they say is garbage is just better left alone. The guy even asked for no grudges and said he did his best.

And I wasn’t going to say anything until Ganondorf131 mentioned it, and he’s right. By the way, I know where you get that FF:CC quote from, hehe. Lady Mio.

quantumphotonkid

Smash Cadet
This login times out way too fast, I think there may be something wrong. Anyway, I typed up a nice list of thing's that may help, just to add to this. I think it's great someone else cares about Y. Link. I'll retype it and put it up sometime, but probably not today.

Eramor

Smash Apprentice
if you're having problems with your log-in running out before you post, you can type your thing up in a text editor, then copy and paste.

quantumphotonkid

Smash Cadet
Allright, here's some stuff that I'd throw in there:

1. Learn to aim. Become a good archer, and know just how long ur bombs fuses are. Projectiles are key to many comboes, as well as many edgeguarding techniques.
2. Remember that you have a deku shield. This thing can come in quite handy. Don't bother bubble shielding Samus' charged shot if you can just deku shield it and slide back a ways. This works with most projectiles, including thrown items.
3. The arrow has some crazy priority. It can cancel out any projectile move except PK fire. It can travel through any projectile move except another arrow (though sometimes it will cancel anyway, depending on how you hit it). This doesn't really do much since you can use ur deku shield anyway, but it can help save ur ally in team matches. The arrow can even overpower all of Shiek's needles.
4. Bombs hurt ur allies even if team attack is off. Just like they can hurt you. Remember this when using them in team matches, as it could piss your ally off. On the other hand, the bomb can be usefull in giving ur ally a recovery boost if they've already used their last jump and still can't make it.
5. Dtilt is a nice spike, and good for edgeguarding. If the opponent is on the ground, it'll send them skyward for a nice juggle.
6. Use the hookshot for recovery if possible. You can use a directional air dodge to gain distance if necessary. This will help you to grab the edge, and you will still have ur third jump even if you're too low to grab the edge.
7. Use bombs for juggling. Especially if the level has platforms. The bombs should be thrown to hit the opponent just before they hit the ground. This will prefent them from teching/using an air move and allow you to gain a hit. If thown correctly, the explosion may hit them even if they're landing in a wavedash.
8. Down smash is a nice finisher move, and has some good knockback to it.
9. If you happen to have a bomb out in a close fight, and thus can't really use the A A A move, you can try rolling through ur opponent as the bomb explodes.
10. Learn the mechanics of the wall jump. It's uses are really situational, but you never know when it might come in handy.

JayJay

Smash Apprentice
Well, I like the guide. At least someone made a Y. Link guide, and this one isn't bad. It's not perfect it's the guys first one, but saying it's all bull **** because you may have found an error is pretty sad really.

Good Job dude. :cool:

T sak

Smash Rookie
freaken awsome!!!!

Im brand spankin new here, and I didnt think people used Y link that much, but hes the only guy I use, Ive only been playing for 6 months tho.

Ive learned a ton of new stuff, thanks

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I use hiim all the time. When I saw him in the game I was deteremined to get really good with him because he's just cool hehe. I've been playing for years with him. I'm pretty good with him and Peach,

Mr.C

Smash Master
WOOOOOOOT

THANK U GUYS , really man i havnt been on in a while ive been busy with tourneys and such but thanks for the comments amd complements, not thanks to the dis's:D

im glad some people liked it adn yes it may look like the bowser guide because i look at every guide and learned from them and theres anything wrong with that im sorry..........:mad:

im prolly going to EDIT this one and make it better and take in other peeps ideas and add them into the guide:eek:
And how can it bebull **** because the truth is im prolly better then you SO AHAHAHAHA and pwning someone with y link is great

BUT TY ALL!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mr. C, this is such a ****ing good guide. I really needed help on young link since I suck with him. After reading this guide though, I think I have to pick him up and possibly main him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom