• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPG+2 Pro Smash Tourney - Show Your Skill *TOURNEY IS OVER*

MATTS!

Smash Ace
lost to mattnf in death tourney

LMFAO. Frog lost LMFAO.

*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to MattNF for BEATING THE SH.IT out of Not Frogles and CLAIMING the title of, "Can PWN anybody anywhere at anytime with any Character." Give MattNF 17 round-of-applause! *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

Anyways, Koro over GDAFF since hes DOESN'T CARE.

and Surri-Sama over GDAFF to get that over with to.

Nice matches getting done. Keep Playing!!

Brackets Updated!

The Great MATTS!

Frogles

Smash Ace
**** you all!

/wrist

edit: and hurry up and play your **** matches people. i have to become champion of singles bracket to get over my humiliating defeat to that nerd mattnf

MATTS!

Smash Ace
**** you all!

/wrist

edit: and hurry up and play your **** matches people. i have to become champion of singles bracket to get over my humiliating defeat to that nerd mattnf

LOL. Frog is scared. Frog if you lose in the singles, you Plain suck. LMAO.

You have to come straight out and be like.., " I suck at smash for real," and everybody you play you have to lose to no matter what and say you tried 100% for the rest of your life, LMFAO. PWNED"

The Great MATTS!

Edit: LOLOLOL.

The Great MATTS!#2

Frogles

Smash Ace
LOL. Frog is scared. Frog if you lose in the singles, you Plain suck. LMAO.

You have to come straight out and be like.., " I suck at smash for real," and everybody you play you have to lose to no matter what and say you tried 100% for the rest of your life, LMFAO. PWNED"

The Great MATTS!

Edit: LOLOLOL.

The Great MATTS!#2
lol ill do it.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
sorry for the wait but we've had to postpone our matches because novasmash was lagging really bad. the current score is 1-0 and I have messaged novasmash to play today.

edit: I won

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i lost to gloworm, this tournament is ********, dreamland only. Plus my controller ****ed up

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
No johns nova. I lost to koro tho, my dog was rubbing against my leg and he unplugged the controller. Epic ending though, I did a combo into a rest but he as yoshi double jumped frames before I rested, which almost made it look like the rest did nothing

Flynn360

Smash Cadet
No johns nova. I lost to koro tho, my dog was rubbing against my leg and he unplugged the controller. Epic ending though, I did a combo into a rest but he as yoshi double jumped frames before I rested, which almost made it look like the rest did nothing
....Pwned?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
i lost against koro.

my adapter decided to stop working so i ended up using the keyboard

MATTS!

Smash Ace
*CLAPS* *CLAPS* Congrats to Not Frogles for making it to the Final Championship Round in the MPG+2 Singles Tourney. Give him a round of applause. *CLAPS* *CLAPS*

Alright people.....

Matches PENDING:

»{§}éî'« ¤{F}lynn¤ »{Tí} VS. Andrewajt62

NTA VS. Supa

Surri-Sama VS. glowworm

COME ON PEOPLE MEGA-FAST PLAY!!!!!!

Brackets Updated!!!

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
i won 3-2 against NTA

Awsome. Did you have the matches recorded? Sounds like it was a battle!

Matches Pending:

Surri-Sama VS. glowworm

»{§}éî'« ¤{F}lynn¤ »{Tí} VS. Novakane/gav

Keep Playing! Only 5 more Matches left in the tourney before the Championship Match!!

Brackets Updated!

The Great MATTS!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
sorry my adapter isn't working and i can't play with keyboard so i'll be forfeiting this.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Glowworm opp out adapter problem.(OR WEAK, LOL)

Okay, Matches Pending:

Saske VS. Surri-Sama

PLAY!!!!

Brackets Updated!!!

The Great MATTS!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
So me and Saske tried to play but its 3am here and im lagging (someone maybe running something in my house) but i cannot fix it because its way to late to be causing a fuss about the internet xD

i am 90% sure i cant play tomorrow (busy)...so if MATTS! thinks i've been to inactive Saske can take the win...but me and Saske are both ok with waiting 2 days (thats the most i'll take before giving the set to him) i hope you feel the same Mr.Tourney Hoster!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
So me and Saske tried to play but its 3am here and im lagging (someone maybe running something in my house) but i cannot fix it because its way to late to be causing a fuss about the internet xD

i am 90% sure i cant play tomorrow (busy)...so if MATTS! thinks i've been to inactive Saske can take the win...but me and Saske are both ok with waiting 2 days (thats the most i'll take before giving the set to him) i hope you feel the same Mr.Tourney Hoster!
Of course I'll wait 2 days, as you showing some intrest, so forth with Saske, you guys better play, or ill have to show you guys some "Hard love" and then you will both be wanting to eat at McDonalds, Plus buy food with coupons, and Sweep a garage floor with an old broom, and also make sure when you take a poop, you unclog the toliet and let the water splash up in your face, while making potato bread french toast. I also wanted to add that cleaning your socks with soap helps the outside smell better, and if you move your tounge around in your mouth in a circle around inside your lips and then swallow some spit, you turn gay for 15 seconds. You can also go buy 16 spoons from walmart and go out back and dig a hole and bury your left foot while peeing up into your air and pretening you got stuck at a bowling ally. Thank you all, Im drunk.

Keep Playing.

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom