• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moving to Madison, WI; looking for smashers

Gibby

Smash Cadet
I'm coming from Cleveland, just graduated from college and got a job in Verona.

I am hunting for apartments right now, so if anyone around here lives on the west side of Madison let me know.

Also, I'm very interested in Melee, is there a Melee scene in Madison?

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
Well about an hour in a lot of directions you have Brawlers, I don't know about Melee though. My friends and I are southeast WI, I think there's a few in Milwaukee, you have some north, too. Lots of Smash everywhere!

Zicore

Smash Champion
WI is all about the melee. If you are looking for Madison people, PM Mundungu, Chansen, or Sago. Me, cosmo, and BIL are about an hour and a half away. So if you want to play, PM any of us. also, look at the WI thread.

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Well, I won't be up there soon enough for that, I'm not moving until the end of the month.
Also, I'm getting laser eye surgery today, so a tournament less than a week later probably isn't a good idea :laugh:

Thanks for the names Zicore

Mundungu

Smash Lord
There's plenty of melee players around Madison this summer, at least 5 that I know of.

We'll be playing at Chansen's downtown at least every other Sunday.

Top Bottom