• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Movie Poster & Miscellaneous Art

Jen =3

Smash Cadet
Here is a Movie Poster I drew for the movie Big Fish

Here is an Ipod Silhouette of Edward Scissorhands

B-day poster I did for my boyfriend (he loves FG)

Wheres Waldo Project

Made this for my dad for Father's Day (His nickname is Mojo)

Whatcha think?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
is the 'icut' an original idea of yours, bc ive never seen that idea before. i luvs it!! the collage is my fav; however, things could have been a little neater. take your time; if youre getting out of your 'artistic' mood, then take a break and come back to it later.

also, might i suggest something other than (assuming) colored pencils and markers? your pics would be,imo, much more vibrant with paints. colored pencils just dont give off that pro look, or even unified look. the fact that you can usually always see the lines in most any pic(not just yours)is the reason i say unified.

Jen =3

Smash Cadet
is the 'icut' an original idea of yours, bc ive never seen that idea before. i luvs it!! the collage is my fav; however, things could have been a little neater. take your time; if youre getting out of your 'artistic' mood, then take a break and come back to it later.

also, might i suggest something other than (assuming) colored pencils and markers? your pics would be,imo, much more vibrant with paints. colored pencils just dont give off that pro look, or even unified look. the fact that you can usually always see the lines in most any pic(not just yours)is the reason i say unified.
Yes all of my art is my idea :3 Ty for the advice too.

Oh wow! Nice art I must say! I like the movie poster!
Thanks Today, your very sweet :3

Top Bottom