• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveswap characters on roster? (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to make a character with a moveswap be on the character select screen, but still keep all the original characters? I want to add Longchu on the character select screen, but still keep Pikachu as its own character. Is that possible?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I guess that you could make a CSP for longchu. However, you will still be Pika if you do not use the moveswap code. Not really useful.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I want to put it on the character select skin with a Pikachu icon, not with its own picture. I was eventually going to texture hack though. Does texture hacking work with CSS icons?

Phantom Wings

Smash Apprentice
To answer your first question, if you give C.Falcon (or Ganondorf or whatever) a Pikachu .pac file and name it FitCaptain00.pac then it will replace the first color with a moveswapped pikachu but keep the rest of the colors the same.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
So, are you saying that when I select a skin of a character, it will make only that skin have that certain moveset? I didn't think that each texture did that.

Almas

Smash Lord
Yes. Make a Pikachu texture, but name it one of Captain Falcon's texture names. Then play as the appropriate Falcon costume, and you'll have your longchu.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
This is a dumb question, but I need Brawl's ISO, don't I? The game is at a friend's house, so I'm wondering if I just need to call him.

Edit: Hooray, I think I found what I am looking for! Link to whoever wants it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230551

I really appreciate the responses, they helped me a bunch! Thanks everyone.

Edit again: For searches:
costume specific move swap

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
This is a dumb question, but I need Brawl's ISO, don't I? The game is at a friend's house, so I'm wondering if I just need to call him.

Edit: Hooray, I think I found what I am looking for! Link to whoever wants it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230551

I really appreciate the responses, they helped me a bunch! Thanks everyone.

Edit again: For searches:
costume specific move swap
OR you could just download a texture from kittycorp or stack ssmash. Much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom