• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mouf wantz to go to FC

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
seriously i am willing to pay large amountz of gas $ i really need to go to this thing and plus ill make tha car ride fun whaddya say guyz whose goin to FC around here

G@BE

Smash Lord
Im up for it!!! but im actually going to try and make money for a plane ticket if i can >.>

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am going 100%..As of now I'm probably going to fly because no one from texas seems to be going in a car. But I have never really flown that far alone before and it's way cheaper to drive so if anyone is going in a car..we need to meet up and carpool!

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
hey gabe and hylian if yall are goin by plane how about allan just drivez and askz for 100$ for gas? itz cheaper than a plane ticket at least

G@BE

Smash Lord
hmm
that sounds really good... and i have a license so i could help drive... if that is the case im in and just tell Allan to make a topic about it dude.

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Yes, not_mouf, I know Mouf wants to go. But why do you speak about Mouf as if you were him ? Clearly, you are not, but I was just wondering.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I also really would like to go. I have plenty of money saved up for either gas or a plane ticket. The only problem with a plane ticket would be that I know my mom would want to make sure I'm flying with at least one other person, so yea...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So TGM would drive us for $100 in gas? I will do that..cheaper then a plane ticket definitly...And yeah I can also help drive if need be.

So that would be...

TGM
Mouf
G@be
Hylian
JF??

>_>. Sounds fun. Someone get TGM to confirm if he can drive or not lol.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Yes
If he can mouff... Tell Allan to make a thread so we all can start talking more about this poop

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
...Come back to Texas!!!!

artarian

Smash Journeyman
..What are you going to fit in the trunk LOL?

Team with meeee.
psssh, backstabber............

DoH, you should team with me! represent the Jewish Smash Community. Team Bankers, or Team Jew, or Team We Own All Your Assets, or Team We Own The World.....etc etc

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
psssh, backstabber............

DoH, you should team with me! represent the Jewish Smash Community. Team Bankers, or Team Jew, or Team We Own All Your Assets, or Team We Own The World.....etc etc
Oh wait ****

Lol I compelty forgot about you zev. I was drinking when I wrote that last time XD!

>_> I would rather team with Zev then SOS lawl.

TGM

Smash Lord
Hmm my truck has 109K miles on it and its 7 years old. what if its breaks down? i wont have enough money to fix it.

also, lets say FC is 1200 miles away.....my truck gets 16 miles to gallon. its a 30gallon tank. 66-72$ to fill it up.

Idealy, a full tank will get me 480 miles. 480 X 3 tanks =1440miles we have for 3 tanks.(allows us for wrong turns or red lights or traffic).

Now, coming back, lets do the exact same thing. thats another 3 tanks.

total is 6 tanks at 66$ per tank(if prices stay at 2.95 per gallon)= 396$. if it were 72$ to fill it would be 432$ for gas alone.

that would mean for a MINIMUM, i need 5 people to go with me. that means people will ride in the BACK of the truck witch means we will need to switch out with the people in front.

guys i think its just too much of a problem for everybody.

IF ANYBODY IS DRIVING THERE, I WILL PAY GAS AND HELP DRIVE.....im 19 with a license. i can also drive the stick(not in a sexual way).

Jake13

Smash Lord
I can pay gas, drive a manual transmission and know tons of road games. Anyone? Taylor :) If I get to SA? :]

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So who in Texas IS going?

We need to work out carpools and see who's flying and whatnot.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Taylor if you have an open seat then I can get to SA easily and have gas money if you are willing to take me >_>...

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hey forkgirl I would really like to go and I dont mind paying a rediculous amount of money for gas! :) wanna take me? I'm really quiet when I'm on my pills I promise lol.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
well we all know team lovely ladies = to good i mean we made like semi pro bracket together at mlg lol yeh if you drive ill team :) but who else would come???
yay :) hmmm...and about other people coming...I dont know how to decide...so many people want to go. I don't know how many people are actually serious though. :/

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
WTF, does it look like a made a ****ing community thread for yall to discuss ridez? this is about ME, and only ME, every1 else can go die plz.

jk

but ya i seriously need a ride, im tha coolest guy ull ever meet and anybody that has an open seat let me know, ill pay gas$ and ill find a way to get to where u are before u leave for FC. and im tha best dk in tx

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yay :) hmmm...and about other people coming...I dont know how to decide...so many people want to go. I don't know how many people are actually serious though. :/
I'm seriously going 100% >_>. Right now it's either going with somone in a car or flying. And I would rather go with someone in a car due to it being much cheaper >_>. And of course...I have Gas moneys!!! ^_^ XD.

Forkgirl I'll team with you :) and Hylian if I get to go wanna mm?
Umm who are you? lol. I for some reason have a feeling you are an alt of a really good player because everyone knows I love to MM people XD. So yeah if you are like Wes or something just say so and I will MM you anyways.

But otherwise yeah I will MM you. Who do you play?

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
I mostly play Sheik/ Marth and a little bit of Fox/ Falco/ Falcon/ Peach. This might sound odd but I wanted to mm you and just see how I did. I'm still really new to the game. Who's Wes? so yeah, what sounds good to you $5?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol, STQ ***** noobs. jk, he sux. Taylor, I also really want to go and I'm willing to pay any amount of gas money or other expenses to go. I'd also team with you if you wanted. I just really wanna go somehow. I already requested the whole week off for work, so i don't wanna be left hanging. :) <3

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Lol, STQ ***** noobs. jk, he sux. Taylor, I also really want to go and I'm willing to pay any amount of gas money or other expenses to go. I'd also team with you if you wanted. I just really wanna go somehow. I already requested the whole week off for work, so i don't wanna be left hanging. :) <3
pretty much everything jf said i 2nd except the teaming part shes my team mate noob!!! lol remember mlg dallas
S.O.S. ForkGirl JesusFreak Rayzorium
>.> >.> VS X.X >.<

lol me and her in team's is pro :p

Top Bottom