• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Motivational words from a swf newcomer!

Vyrulint24

Smash Rookie
:pWell Im relativly new here to the SWF, i believe ther was an issue with the past Link society. and that just motivates me to want to make this forum better! i am willign to help with allmost any guide people want made and even willing to make it myself, if you want to help start picking the link forums back up then send me a pm and a friend request so we can start discussing what to work on! i havnt been in competetive brawl for to long now but i have played link since ssb64, i consider myself a vet brawler with better then average knowledge of the character. is Anyone with me?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Me and...uh...maybe 2 other people have been trying this for a while.

I'll definitely help you if you need it, and I really hope you stick around. I won't be able to do anything after this Thursday and onto the 17th of July though, going camping and what not. Other then that, I'd really like to help you, bounce ideas around etc.

We really don't need a guide, it's just the metagame/video/activity that really kills this place.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
hey what the- *looks at sig*. w/e

honestly you'll have one hell of a job if your gonna do that stuff.

Vyrulint24

Smash Rookie
haha yeh i notcied my sig is the same as ur pic but i have vyrulint taggd at the bottom of mine... i play red tunic thats why i picked it haha, yeh ill be kinda busy with work and stuff but on my free time i would not mind helping or starting anythreads that need to be made

hat!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the Link boards have been dead for quite some time.
I really want these boards to be great again, so I'll try to help you out in any way I can.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm always here i'm just waiting for some sort of intelligent discussion so I can start contributing again.

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
I think there's enough guides on this board, something new and fresh would be cool, but i don't know what that could be.

Top Bottom