• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mother3... In English!!!!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=658]MOTHER3... IN ENGLISH!!!![/drupal]

Okay, hoo boy!! This is pretty big, so I'll try to catch my breath really quick.

MOTHER3 IS NOW IN ENGLISH!!!!

The translation by the Starmen.net team is done, and the patch that can be used on a ROM of the game can be found at http://mother3.fobby.net/

I think others may have reported this already, but the debugged, tested, and TOTALLY COMPLETE translation is now 100% done.

Roihu

Smash Ace
I thought it was done before...
Nonetheless, I've never played Earthbound or Mother, and I'll be sure to find time to.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
I maded the thread first! hlkkjhdf
lol
Anyways, 100,000,000 cheers to the MOTHER3 English Translators!

Shikyomaru

Smash Rookie
Finally! I've been waiting for this for sooo long! I'm in chapter 4, but I won't mind restarting so that I can understand the story better.

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Sorry...

Loooocas, I'M SO FRIGGIN' SORRY!
I realized that you posted about that AFTER my post was submitted.
But anyhow...

The patch is great, it's working really well as far as I know, but I'm only on chapter 1 right now...

I will report any issues I discover as well as any updates to the Patch (it's version 1.0, and it was tested, but I expect bugs to surface as more playing is done).

Thanks to Starmen.net, and everyone over there who worked on this great addition to American gaming!!

Top Bottom