• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mother Series's Eternal Villain - Porky Support Thread (New Ownership!)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh dear, the pic in the OP is broken, and I can't fix it because I don't have access to a computer. (>_<)

I'm not expecting Porky in the slightest, really. Though I'm still holding out hope to see him atleast as a boss, despite the disconfirmation of a new SSE.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
I think it's safe to say that bosses were the best thing to come out of the SSE. Maybe if we get an Adventure Mode like in Melee, bosses will find a place in there. Like, each series gets a level followed by a boss, you know? That'd seem like the greatest possibility for boss-Porky, at least.

I still like to hope that DLC means the Porky dream isn't dead yet, considering how much of a hit Earthbound on VC was and how Mother 3 has greater potential for being released internationally now more than ever.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I think it's safe to say that bosses were the best thing to come out of the SSE. Maybe if we get an Adventure Mode like in Melee, bosses will find a place in there. Like, each series gets a level followed by a boss, you know? That'd seem like the greatest possibility for boss-Porky, at least.

I still like to hope that DLC means the Porky dream isn't dead yet, considering how much of a hit Earthbound on VC was and how Mother 3 has greater potential for being released internationally now more than ever.

Yeah, the roster has probably been mostly decided by this point, and I really doubt Porky's on it. But if Mother 3 does show up overseas, and Smash 4 does have DLC, he's got a good shot at getting in that way! If not, there's always Smash 5...

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
guys it's still porky's day at RYC!

..i think.

go vote now if you haven't! (which you probably have)

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Count me in!!!! add me if you will. I would probably pee my pants with glee if he was ever confirmed! all hail the pig king!

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Although he isn't extremely likely, it can happen, especially if a dead franchise like Star Fox can get three reps. I support King P!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Updated the supporter's list. I'm not sure if DonkaFjord is a supporter, so I didn't add him.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
Porky is one of the best villains in any video game I've ever played. There's so much to his character, that he really is a fantastically written villain. He does something no one would have expected with Giygas, and he is one of my most-wanted Smash newcomers. If anyone is deserving of a spot in the Mother series, it is definitely Porky.

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
If there was a third mother rep, I'm sure it should be Porky before anyone else. An impotant character in mother 2 and the main villain in mother 3, I support this character

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
In my eyes, Porky is the only Mother character that hasn't appeared in Smash yet that truly deserves a spot. Not to mention that he's a well-done and effective villain. I support!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Updated the OP again.

I searched through the thread but there wasn't any moveset posted by you. :confused:
Yeah, I'll make a move-set based on that. I'll do the specials and final smash only to save time.

Porky plays by using his pawns and avoiding actual face to face combat, even being in the safety of a mech.

Neutral Special- Porky sends out a pigmask, equipped with it's laser gun and shoots, will sometime salute to King P, making it susceptable to attack. Can be easily knocked off screen.

Side Special-Porky sends out a Porkybot, and will, like in brawl, run around and soon Explode, damaging opponents in the explosion.

Down Special- Sends out a random chimera which will charge at opponent and goes off the screen. The chimera will continue moving until it goes off the screen.

Up Special- Porky's mech launches itself up in the air and fires a powerful laser down below.

Final Smash- Porky sends out the Ultimate Chimera, which chase opponents and KO them, if contact is made.

This is it. It's only specials though, since, I didn't feel like making a complete one.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Moveset. Porky fights in a mini version of his mech from Mother 3. He is as heavy as Wario and short as Lucas. He's not a good jumper or runner.

Neutral Special - Porky Bot

Porky sends out a Porky bot that runs forwards. It explodes if it touches an enemy or after 3 seconds pass.

Side Special - Charge

Porky runs forward really fast. It does great damage and knockback and he has some knockback resistance during it, but it knocks him back a bit after hitting.

Up Special - What Did Porky Do?

Porky suddenly appears in some random place some distance from where he was. No one knows how he got here.

Down Special - Stinky Gas

He uses a stinky gas. Enemies hit get dizzy.

Final Smash - Pig King Statue

Porky gets out of his mech and kicks it away, then somehow enters the Pig King Statue. You can press A to swing the statue's arms and B to spin. The statue also damages enemies just by touching them. Lasts the same time as a Landmaster.

D

Deleted member

B: SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY
Side B: SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY
Up B: SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY
Down B: SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY
Final Smash: SPANKETY SPANKETY SPANKETY X1000 (instant KO for all)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
All movesets have been added to the front post. Yes, even the spankety one. :laugh:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
May I be added to the support list please? I'm sure I asked this a couple months ago when I first started coming to the forums consistently, but I guess you might have missed it.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Porky is my most wanted character for SSB4, so please add me to the support list.
Also, you should add His Highness' Theme to the music section.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I made a moveset for Porky. :bee: He fights in his bed mech from Mother 3, by the way.

PORKY MINCH SSB4 MOVESET
Statistics: Porky is a character that is hard to KO due to his bed mech's weight. He is also the heaviest character (Probabaly) in the game. He has great strength, fair movement, poor air game, and good recovery. Overall, he is better at doing one-on-one fights than four player fights.

SPECIAL MOVES

Neutral Special: Stinky Gas
Porky's bed mech sprays out a stinky gas that, when touched, causes the opponent to take rapid 1% damage . The gas dissappears after three seconds

Side Special: Mecha Porky
Porky's bed mech throws out a Mecha Porky that, when it hits the ground, will run around the stage randomly until it hits an opponent or falls off a stage, where it then explodes doing 13% damage with fair knockback. If it fails to hit a player before 5 seconds, it will trip and explode.

Up Special: Electricity Orb
Porky's bed mech jumps up into the air and hovers while charging a ball of red lightning. While charging, the lighting ball does rapid 1% damage when touched, and the bed mech can also go left and right while hovering. The charge lasts three seconds before striking the red lightning down onto the ground, which does 16% damage with great knockback and an electricity effect. If hit while charging, the move will be cancelled, but you will not go into helpless mode.

Down Special: PSI Counter Shield
Porky's bed mech sticks it's arms out and creates a PSI Counter Shield that works almost exactly like Fox's reflector. It also reflects any attacks and projectiles when executed.

NORMAL MOVES

Neutral A: Jab
Porky's bed mech uses it's arms to send a jab to the opponent. Each jab does 2% per hit. When doing a combo for this move, the bed mech will then deal several jabs with it's arms rapidly. Each jab does 1% damage. If A is held down while doing the combo, it will continue to jab the opponent.

Down A: Vomit
(This is based on the fact that Porky is old and weak) Porky himself will lean over and vomit onto the ground next to him. Vomit does rapid 1% damage, but goes away after three seconds.

Side A: Electric Jab
Porky's bed mech quickly deals a jab to the opponent with it's arm, except that it has red electricity running through it's arms. Does 8% damage with poor knockback and an electricity effect.

Up A: Upper Jab
Porky's bed mech jabs it's arm upwards quickly. Does 6% damage with fair knockback.

Dash A: Trample
Porky's bed mech tramples the ground in front of it quickly. Does rapid 2% damage with fair knockback.

Aerial A: Electric Field
Porky's bed mech creates a red electric field around itself. Does 13% damage with great knockback and an electricity effect.

SMASH ATTACKS

Side Smash: Lunge
Porky's bed mech will lunge a short distance with it's legs sticking out. Does 18% damage when fully charged with great knockback and a small amount of lag.

Up Smash: Electricity Jab
Porky's bed mech's arms create a large red electricity ball (similar to his Electricity Orb) and shoots the electricity upwards. Does 19% damage and great knockback with some lag.

Down Smash: Crush
Porky's bed mech leaps up a short distance and crashs back down on the ground. Does 21% damage with fantastic knockback. Also buries opponents if they are directly under the bed mech when hit.

Aerial Side Smash: Leg Kick
Porky's bed mech kicks it's three legs to the right/left. Does 9% damage with good knockback.

Aerial Up Smash: Arms Jab
Porky's bed mech jabs both of it's arms upwards. Does 7% damage with fair knockback.

Aerial Down Smash: Bed Mech Bomber
Porky's bed mech will come crashing down headfirst, also with it's arms out in front of it, charged with red electricity. Does 16% damage with great knockback, an electricity effect, and some lag.

FINAL SMASH

Final Smash: Pigmask Parade
Porky calls upon his Pigmask Army. Ten Pigmasks, three Pork Tanks, the Pig King Statue, and the Pigmask Colonel parade across the stage. Each character has different amounts of damage when opponents touch them. The Pigmasks do 8% damage with fair knockback. The Pork Tanks do 15% damage with great knockback. The Pig King Statue does 22% damage with fantastic knockback. The Pigmask Colonel instead goes after the opponent with the highest percentage and attacks them with punches and body slams. A punch does 7% damage with fair knockback, while a body slam does 15% damage with great knockback. After fifteen seconds, the Pigmasks salute to Porky, and then the army jumps off the stage.

TAUNTS/VICTORY POSES

Side Taunt: Spankety Spankety Spankety!
Porky himself will raise his arms up weakily, and shout "SPANKETY, SPANKETY, SPANKETY!"

Up Taunt: All Hail King Porky!
Porky will put his hands on his hips and say "Now you will be crushed by my GLORY!"

Down Taunt: Maniacal Laughter
Porky will raise his hands in fists and starts laughing maniacally, but then ends up coughing afterwards.

Victory Pose 1: Spankety Spankety Spankety
Porky will slap his butt three times and say "Spankety, spankety, SPANKETY!"

Victory Pose 2: Pigmask Army Salute
Porky is saluted by three Pigmasks who then start marching along with a Pork Tank.

Victory Pose 3: Porky Laugh
Porky's bed mech shuts down, making Porky angry. Porky then shouts out in annoyance and slams the side of the bed mech with his fist.

OTHER MOVES

Grab: Arm Grab
Porky's bed mech swipes the air in front of it. If any opponents are caught, you can press Z to hit them with it's other arm. Does 3 damage per hit.

Side Throw: Legs Kick
Porky's bed mech uses it's legs to kick the opponent to the left/right. Has good knockback.

Up Throw: Arm Toss
Porky's bed mech will toss the opponent above him. Has great knockback.

Down Throw: Electricity Strike
Porky's bed mech makes electricity run down it's arms, then stabs the opponent. Does 11% damage with great knockback

Chain Grab: Extendable Arm Grab
Porky's bed mech extends it's arm out far and grabs any opponent(s) that are caught.

I'll be updating the moveset often, so check back soon!

EDIT: Fixed a few typos, touched up on my descriptions.
EDIT: Changed final smash, fixed a few typos, added A attacks, his dash attack, and his taunts.
EDIT: Added aerial smash attacks, a stats section, and categories.
EDIT: Added Victory Poses and Other Moves, edited Electricity Orb's description, and changed Down A to Vomit.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Welcome aboard, PigmaskColonel. I've added your movest to the front post as well. :b:

I've also added AEM. Sorry about the time it took.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Welcome aboard, PigmaskColonel. I've added your movest to the front post as well. :b:

I've also added AEM. Sorry about the time it took.
Thanks, FalKoopa! I'll be updating the Porky moveset every once in a while, so be sure to check often. Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed for Porky. :)

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
I was just thinking...Is Porky deconfirmed? I just thought of two reasons why:

1: How could Porky's mech fit in Kirby/King Dedede's mouth...?
2: How could Porky's mech fit in the Villager's net?

Then again, Bowser and Dedede could fit in Wario's mouth in Brawl, despite how weird it looked... :ohwell:

Hey Fal, looks like you have some new arguments/counter arguments to add to the front page. :bee:

(C'mon guys! Let's keep this thread alive!)

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Although I prefer his bed mech from Mother 3, I still like the spider mech from EarthBound. Which one do you guys think would work better?

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I want porky fighting in his pokeball really.

Not sure what attacks he could do, but the idea of him running like a hamster is just too good to be ignored.
Also, we need a ball character. yes im serious

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
good job constantly reviving the thread, I guess.

but really, Porky would be cool

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Although I prefer his bed mech from Mother 3, I still like the spider mech from EarthBound. Which one do you guys think would work better?
I think out of the two, I would prefer the spider mech more. It's more iconic to Porky and Earthbound and, personally, I think it looks cooler. Though I still want Doc. Oct Porky the most.

Also, I support Porky. Don't know if I mentioned that yet.

PigmaskColonel

Smash Journeyman
Although the spider mech would be cool, (And since that version is more well known amongst American players) the bed mech/old Porky is his current form, so it would make more since in my opinion what with him being 100,000+ years old now, instead of being thirteen.

But I have to say that, being a Porky fan, I could go either way. I just want Porky in some way, shape, or form. :p

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i almost forgot how awesome this thread is! I like Fal will be happy as long as Porky makes it into smash4 one way or another! and im sure he will!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Oh look! It's Porky!
That greedy little snot-nosed bratty bully, who got possessed and influenced into evil and got what he deserved!

I support him.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think Porky's Mother 3 mech is more well known now because it was fortunate to appear in Brawl.

And yes, I'll be happy to see him appear in Smash 4 in any form. Of course, I would prefer him playable, but if he returns as a boss, I'll be satisfied to see him in HD glory.

Top Bottom