• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most suitable controller for Olimar?

Snail

Smash Lord
I'm just interested in how many people like the GC.
Lots of my friends prefer the Classic Controller. :)
Well, I think anyone who has played Melee extensively will prefer the GC controller since they're so used to it. Besides, I can't imagine having to do stuff like reverse boost grabs with a Wiimote... >< Also I think people shaking that remote every time they want to do a smash attack look funny. :D

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Step 1. Place your thumb on the C-Stick (The yellow analog stick, Gamecube Controller)
Step 2. Roll around like crazy. :)
Step 3. Pray to the gods that your character will hit someone.
Step 2.5. Mash B-button to use your pluck cancel in between smashes to keep your Pikmin numbers up. Proceed to step 3.
Also, I find that praying to either Shacho or an Emperor Bulborb also works.... sometimes.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Well, I think anyone who has played Melee extensively will prefer the GC controller since they're so used to it. Besides, I can't imagine having to do stuff like reverse boost grabs with a Wiimote... >< Also I think people shaking that remote every time they want to do a smash attack look funny. :D
lol true...the only good thing with a Wiimote+Nunchuck is that you can Non-Contact Mortar Slide very easily...

Step 2.5. Mash B-button to use your pluck cancel to keep your Pimkin numbers up.
lolol point taken

Top Bottom