• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most painful way to die in smash

D

Deleted member

What would It be? I would say repeatedly being electrocuted by mewtwo's grab. Look super painful.
What do you think?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Two words:

Falcon Punch.

Or a Father-Son dual attack. :4ganondorf::4falcon:

tr3v

Smash Cadet
NNID
TR3V07
3DS FC
4871-5923-4364
Reverse Falcon Punch. There is no other answer.

D

Deleted member

Lol I thought It would get mentioned some time, just not this soon :p. However, wouldnt something like slowly dieing to pikachu electricity which is super painful be worse lol?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Hmmm. Falcon punch is overrated.

Zelda's Lightning Kick Fair. (Being electrocuted and kicked in the ribs probably hurts abit)

or

Roy's Dancing Blade (Being severely burned yet maimed by a sword, Ouchies.)

Second thought. Anything within Samus's arsenal of weaponry is overkill sooo yeah. theres that.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Why has no-one mentioned the Warlock punch ...it's stronger than a falcon punch.

Either that or getting run over by a landmaster/F-Zero/hit with the dolphin

Last edited:

Link24242

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4184-3214-6215
Great Aether. You get hit with a huge flaming sword a dozen times, kicked twice, and slammed into the ground with quite a lot of force. Oh yeah, and you explode when you hit the ground. None of this sounds fun.

BBC7

Smash Ace
And papercuts. X.X
Being lit on fire before getting drenched in a flammable liquid would probably be much more painful than a really strong punch. That's basically what Falcon Punch and Warlock Punch are, really strong punches. The latter would probably feel a lot of pain before dying immediately, while the former would be slowing dying in immense pain.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Being lit on fire before getting drenched in a flammable liquid would probably be much more painful than a really strong punch. That's basically what Falcon Punch and Warlock Punch are, really strong punches. The latter would probably feel a lot of pain before dying immediately, while the former would be slowing dying in immense pain.
Although the Warlock punch uses magic and we have no way of knowing how much that would actually hurt but I'm guessing quite a lot

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
Surprised that :kirby2:'s former Final Smash isn't mentioned. Being sucked into a giant pot, being boiled and cooked alive in scaldingly hot water. All the spices possibly getting into any wounds you may already have. Being launched immediately afterwards, then possibly exploding... And it's not just physically painful, but it looks awfully embarrassing as well.

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
In game: Most painful way to die is an accidental self distruct... so frustrating.
Really close to that is when you can honestly blame the death on lag in an online match.

But it looks like the op is asking what looks most painful if it happened IRL.

I'd say against Shiek... because most of the world doesn't have edges to be knocked off so it would be a slow painful torture session.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Why has no-one mentioned the Warlock punch ...it's stronger than a falcon punch.

Either that or getting run over by a landmaster/F-Zero/hit with the dolphin
I'd say getting hit by the Blue Falcon wouldn't be that bad. Considering the fact that getting hit by an F1 racer basically vaporizes you (this has unfortunately happened to someone, so we know this), I imagine you wouldn't even feel it if you got hit by an F-Zero racer.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
There was a thread like this before, though it was specifically for Final Smashes.

My answer was Luigi's Poltergust 3000: have fun getting liquified by vacuum pressure~

That or Ike's Great Aether: a no-holds-barred beatdown from a flaming sword, with every slash cauterising your wounds to ensure you stay alive just long enough (let's just presume he doesn't sever your head because he's a gentleman like that) for him to slam you into the floor, likely breaking whatever bones you have left and reducing you to a fleshy puddle of steam and goo. He fights for his friends~

D

Deleted member

.I also agree that being boiled alive slowly and painfully by kirby is super painful and very embarrassing.

What about mewtwo's final smash where you have a slow and painful mental shock then get flung?

Born in 1839...

Smash Apprentice
Kirby's old Final Smash would be the most painful thing in Smash Bros, everything Mr. Game & Watch does would also be painful, some of Pikachu's electric attacks would also fall under this category.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
We haven't even gotten into emotional pain yet. It's very emotionally painful to be footstooled offstage to your death.

I did that to a Marth while playing as Donkey Kong once.

D

Deleted member

Kirby's old Final Smash would be the most painful thing in Smash Bros, everything Mr. Game & Watch does would also be painful, some of Pikachu's electric attacks would also fall under this category.
Im pretty sure pikachu's pummel attack would be super painful, he grabs you and shocks you 10 times with atleast 120 volts.

We haven't even gotten into emotional pain yet. It's very emotionally painful to be footstooled offstage to your death.

I did that to a Marth while playing as Donkey Kong once.
If we are talking emotional pain mewtwo's smash causes a mental shock that could be super painful and then flings you.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Emotionally, getting gimped by Little Mac's D-air. If you look closely enough, you can see tears come out of the fighters getting gimped.

But seriously, I would say probably something from G&W, like his side smash, since it burns you, and since he is 2D, slices through you. Maybe even Sonic's D-throw. Being pushed against the ground while he is spinning on you will definitely tear you apart. That would be a cool fatality on MK now that I think about it.

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
Ike's Final Smash, many seconds of being sliced by a flaming sword.

D

Deleted member

What about bowsers smash? giga bowser is literally breathing fire on you while youre alive and squishing you with super large spikes.

D

Deleted member

Pikachu's final smash sounds super painful to me. You get electrocuted with brief moments in between knowing its not over and you will have to feel that painful electrocution again.

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Drill Rush, Mach Tornado, Shuttle Loop. Ouch.
Metal Blade and Crash Bomber would be pretty brutal IRL.
Bowser Bomb. You literally have a ~2000 pound turtle just FALLING on you. Come to think of it, his dair would prbably be even worse. Flying Slam too.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Being devoured by Yoshi, Kirby, Wario or Dedede. Frankly being EATEN ALIVE is probably the most agonising way to die.

Any attack that involves being set alight too, particularly Ness and Robin's fire moves.

Blocksystem

Smash Rookie
Being used as target practice for shiek's electric needles sounds pretty bad imo.

Alternatively, being trapped between a never-ending knee combo, only to be finished by a Falcon Punch? YES

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Junior and the Koopalings drills must be painful.

Also, a Light Arrow headshot must be painful. Short, but painful.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Death by Charizard's Rock Smash.
Death by Villager's Tree.

D

Deleted member

pikachu's down smash, the move just doesn't freaking end D:
I know right It lasts way longer than you think!
The most emotionally painful attack, however, is being stage-spiked by Little Mac. Believe me, one did this to me.
Mewtwo's smash is super painful with an emotional shock
It will definitely have to be a Final Smash, maybe Ike's or Palutena's.
Probably Ike's, getting cut by a flaming sword over and over again sounds pretty painful

Emperor Dedede

Smash Rookie
I was thinking about Dedede and wouldn't his Gordo be painful... Being stabbed sometimes repeatedly by spikey balls.
Even his Super Jump would be painful.. Being crushed alive as you are pushed into the ground.
His Down Special would kill... Literally it would be as bad or worse than a Falcon Punch.

Top Bottom