• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most funny/fitting/cool Mii Gunner creations thread

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
My Mii Gunners throughout this year and last year and the Mii Gunners I want to make :

- Iron Man ( because the moveset is perfect )
- Snake ( because Snake is way more fitting as a Mii no joke just give him all the customs that explode and Lunar Launch for up b )
- Lucas
- Eggman
- Walter White ( because I'm charging up that blue meth )
- Mega Man
- Dark Samus ( because 2 Samuses is not enough )

What Mii Gunners do you have ( or wanna make )?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Executioner
Shy Guy Mask
Mage robes (Mii if that matters)

007/Evil businessman
Fancy suit (red for evil businessman)
Horns (evil businessman)

Cowboy/Girl
Western Hat/ Cowboy hat
Cowboy garb

Character cosplay

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Master Chief
-High Tech Armor

Helghast
-High Tech Armor

Reason being that the "helmet" is already done. I'll edit this with a picture later.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I have a Joker Mii Gunner with a Fancy Suit and no hat and of course purple clothes. I also have a Snoopy with a fancy suit and mini top hat with white clothes. And I have a Darkrai with a Mage Robe and Mage Hat with black clothes. Then I have my default Mii in Dragon Armor/Helmet with red color.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
I've got Peacock (Skullgirls) as a Gunner, with purple Steampunk Getup and a Top Hat.

And then there's my OC gunner (seen in profile pic)... I think he's pretty cool.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Made an alien mii named "Ayy Lmao" in the steampunk getup.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I have but the most AMAZING Miis.

I've got Skeletor

Commander Peepers

and of course John Freeman.

Spatman

Smash Ace
I would make a Walter White / Heisenberg mii. In particular a mii resembling W.W. when wears the black fedora and sunglasses, but... there isn't black fedora in this game... there is a cowboy hat that looks like a little a fedora, but it's brown; and there is a black hat, but it is a top hat (now that i'm thinking about it, maybe it is purple)

how can i resolve this problem? any suggestions?

ps: the sunglasses from mii channels aren't enough black, so i resolved using eyebrows to make them right
"F*** You and your eyebrows!"

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I'm trying to make Lash from Advance Wars. I'm not as good at Mii Maker as I wish I was, but I've always wanted an Advance Wars rep.

Can anyone help me figure out how to make an alternate form of the same Mii with different hair? I can't figure out how to copy my mii so I can make a new one that's only slightly different. I don't know if I could figure out the exact same eyebrow rotations and shapings I did if I did it manually.

Lash has two canon appearances in Dual Strike that differ only in hairstyle and clothing, so for that reason I want them both to be very similar.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
going to try and make a colonel sanders mii with a white suit

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
- Dark Samus ( because 2 Samuses is not enough )
Have you actually make Dark Samus? Curious if you can. I know you can make Samus though (Mine's named 'Good Samus' since the gunner is basically a better version of Samus)

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Making the inevitable Goku/any DBZ character is actually a lot more fitting with the gunner than the brawler, because the energy shots can easily come off as ki shots. The dragon armor in the light green color is a nice shout out to Shenron as well. As for specials...

N1 - kamehameha wave
S1 - solar flare?
U2 - uppercut (don't know what else to call it, every generic fighter has an uppercut in his/her arsenal)
D3 - gathering energy for the spirit bomb

Top Bottom