• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most disrespectful KO you've gotten

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Can't be easy to remember, for sure, since many of us have many matches almost every day. I've gotten tons with Ganondorf, since I play him 99% of the time, but as far as I remember right now, I think the most disrespectful KO I've ever gotten was a few months ago.

I was playing Ganon, For Glory, VS a Marth. I got a very long Flame Choke chain, ended it with a pivot Side Tilt, sending him off-stage. Then I remember turning away from the ledge, Side Taunting (where he slams his fists against each other), before jumping backwards off-stage and spike him with Down B. So... very... satisfying...

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
Using my main, bodied someone with a footstool after they failed to wall tech omega form battlefield .

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Can't be easy to remember, for sure, since many of us have many matches almost every day. I've gotten tons with Ganondorf, since I play him 99% of the time, but as far as I remember right now, I think the most disrespectful KO I've ever gotten was a few months ago.

I was playing Ganon, For Glory, VS a Marth. I got a very long Flame Choke chain, ended it with a pivot Side Tilt, sending him off-stage. Then I remember turning away from the ledge, Side Taunting (where he slams his fists against each other), before jumping backwards off-stage and spike him with Down B. So... very... satisfying...
That signature was probably his reaction lol.

For me, I was playing aganist a Bowser online with the tag "No DLC Plz". So I tried to annoy him by using Cloud that match. And sure enough, he got mad, and Bowsersided immediatatly to end it quickly. Then, on the second stock, we were about the same percent, and he side-Bed near the edge, so I inputted to the left to make him bowsercide and lose.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Not one I've gotten, but one that occurred during one of my area's biweekly outings. One of the people was playing G&W, I forget who the other person was playing, but those two were and still are Smash rivals. She got two Judge #9's on him in a row and won the match.
As for me, it depends on for group matches of not.

Group: Probably ko'ing multiple people by countering a Falcon Punch (something that I've done in group matches twice so far). Countering as a whole is a fun way to get a ko, I once timed a counter just right so I fell into the path of a Ganondorf charging a smash, and as he let go I countered it for the ko. Counters are fun.

1v1: two possibilities.
1. Playing with the guy above who got 9'd. He and I were doing a bunch of clone matches while waiting for everyone else to arrive, we were playing a ZSS clone match, he told me to hold up he wanted to show me a trick with ZSS. He was in the air, I jumped and then Boost Kicked ko'ed him.
2. Playing against a different friend playing ZSS, this time I was using Shulk. He had managed to get me into a string of combos with ZSS, and we were near the blastline, I somehow got out of the combo string and Air Slashed him, and we were so close to the upper blastline that he got sent sky high.

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus
Oh that is easy, he raged so hard. He sent me a threatening message, reported me. Then I got sent to banland for 2 weeks. Worth it though!

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
They probably were accidental footstools that I followed with an ironic taunt afterwards.

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
So many Dedede Up B spikes off stage, wish I had some recorded. And Wario wafts on people that are already too far offstage to get back.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
So an Ike starts Charging his forward Smash. I'm playing as Fox and run up to him. I perfect shielded the move at FULL CHARGE and then Up-Smashed that guy into the sky.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I've won several FG matches by doing nothing but Peach's butt attacks and careful dodging.

People usually leave.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I've given quite a few disrespects, but I recorded this one in particular while I was dabbling with Cloud when he came out.:
I actually felt a little bad for the guy.

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
I've given quite a few disrespects, but I recorded this one in particular while I was dabbling with Cloud when he came out.:
I actually felt a little bad for the guy.
LOL :grin: Never a good idea to taunt NEXT to your opponent...

As for mine, it was against a CPU, but I managed to knock a Jigglypuff into the lava of brinstar, and around that moment, a box spawned next to me. I casually threw it up... just as Jigglypuff flew up as well, and the box was pretty much her death.

That, and pretty much every time I've surprise-wafted someone in 1v1 as Wario. Some of those end up comedy gold...

Last edited:

Daenerys

Smash Rookie

Lucario challenged bair!

Last edited:

RoyMaBoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minecrafter620
3DS FC
0044-3464-8959
I was at a school team tournament and I was Dedede on a team with Robin. The other team only had Roy left on their team and Robin knocked Roy to the other side of the screen offstage. So when he tried to recover to the stage, I ran over there, fell off the stage, and swallowed him up with Dedede and took us both to our death. Everyone was so hyped after that XD. That was the best way to end the team tournament. Lolz

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Once in For Fun I had this Cloud player refuse to leave me alone for some reason. It wasn't a Taunt party, so the only assumption I could make was he really didn't like Bayonetta. At some point I ended up getting the Smash Ball and waited for the Cloud player to get sent off stage before using it. Once he did I activated the Witch Time portion of her Final Smash, Daired the Cloud player to get the meteor effect on him, and made my merry little way back to the Stage. At that point I did her crouch and watched his slow, painful death.

There was also a moment in For Glory where I was playing against a Lucas player. I was edge guarding him the whole time with ROBs Gyro (Dropping it on him and the edge, typical ROB stuff). Eventually he has no choice but to use PK Thunder, and once he did I jumped off and prepared for it in full. You got to see PK Thunder go off and everything, and I meteor smashed him right out of it.

It is now my most favorite thing to do with ROB when going against Ness/Lucas. Sometimes I mess up the timing though.

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Once in For Fun I had this Cloud player refuse to leave me alone for some reason. It wasn't a Taunt party, so the only assumption I could make was he really didn't like Bayonetta. At some point I ended up getting the Smash Ball and waited for the Cloud player to get sent off stage before using it. Once he did I activated the Witch Time portion of her Final Smash, Daired the Cloud player to get the meteor effect on him, and made my merry little way back to the Stage. At that point I did her crouch and watched his slow, painful death.

There was also a moment in For Glory where I was playing against a Lucas player. I was edge guarding him the whole time with ROBs Gyro (Dropping it on him and the edge, typical ROB stuff). Eventually he has no choice but to use PK Thunder, and once he did I jumped off and prepared for it in full. You got to see PK Thunder go off and everything, and I meteor smashed him right out of it.

It is now my most favorite thing to do with ROB when going against Ness/Lucas. Sometimes I mess up the timing though.
For the bayonetta part, I wouldn't blame him. Half the bayonettas I've fought have been overpowered trolls...

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Not sure if this counts, but a lot of times when I'm Ganon, I frequently throw out up tilts and Warlock Punches half way across the stage. Eventually they feel so confident that they just run straight up to me and shield, but they're so relaxed they wind up mistiming it and dying like a moron to the worst move in the game.

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
I got a TON of Wariocides recording my last video, which are by far the most disrespectful suicide. Something about chewing loudly while it's happening. But I think my single most disrespectful kill I've ever gotten was with Samus. I edgeguarded a Pit with two walljump dair spikes in a row, then leaped down and did one of the very few successful deliberate footstools I've ever managed. Wish I had a capture card back then...

KirbCider

Smash Ace
For the bayonetta part, I wouldn't blame him. Half the bayonettas I've fought have been overpowered trolls...
Anyone can make any character a troll. Some are just more popular picks than others.

Either way he kept paying for it. If he didn't accidentally tap the other opponents sometimes when trying to get at me then he would of definitely gotten the disconnect penalty for it. It was quite annoying, but I guess I should thank him. Most of my wins were cause of him.

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
Me as Mario vs. a decent ZSS. We were on the last stock and on the left side of the stage. I got a grab and then proceeded to followup off of the D-throw with a ridiculous string of moves, bringing the ZSS all the way across the stage. I finished the string with a fully charged U-smash read after they air-dodged. It was DEEEESTRUUUCTIONNN!!!

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can make any character a troll. Some are just more popular picks than others.

Either way he kept paying for it. If he didn't accidentally tap the other opponents sometimes when trying to get at me then he would of definitely gotten the disconnect penalty for it. It was quite annoying, but I guess I should thank him. Most of my wins were cause of him.
True, but before sakurai finally noticed that bayonetta needed severe nerfing to balance the game out, that's what I called them... ;) It's probably fortunate that I hardly see bayonettas on For Glory 3DS. (That, and before the last DLC patch, I totally forgot they were adding her to sm4sh until i met one on For Glory!)

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Me as Mario vs. a decent ZSS. We were on the last stock and on the left side of the stage. I got a grab and then proceeded to followup off of the D-throw with a ridiculous string of moves, bringing the ZSS all the way across the stage. I finished the string with a fully charged U-smash read after they air-dodged. It was DEEEESTRUUUCTIONNN!!!
Dare I hope you were able to record that... ;) About time I've heard a success story on beating ZSS players!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

I was at a local playing Ganon dittos with a buddy and we were making a ton of noise so a lot of people were watching. Anyways, I think we were on gamer and it was a last stock, mid/high percent situation. Managed to hit him off stage, use Wizard kick to push him further out, then while both of us were off stage read his jump and used Flame Chock to KO him into the left blast zone. Pretty rad.

Got another kill few games later by tossimg him into Mom's stun (no idea what you call it but when Mom catches you on Gamer) and just taunted while he sat there in stun. Got KOed without me touching him.

IAmRyanHearMeRoar

Smash Rookie
I once knocked a Captain Falcon off the stage, chased after him (Was playing Palutena), and I just dair'd him under the stage, teleported back on stage, and taunted.

He suicided then left.

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
Ganon's Up-tilt. Breaks the shield. Reverse Warlock punch or another uptilt. Then I Ganoncided for the last stock. Good times my boy

TAN-MAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
EvitanArt
I was playing Ike Vs. a Metaknight, I was at high percent last stock, MK was aroung 60-70% last stock. I get dash attacked and the MK follows me up into the air to finish me off with a shuttle loop but I intercepted him with my UP B, killed him off the top. It was marvelous.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Not necessarily a disrespecful KO, but it was really weird (and hilarious) this one time I was playing with a buddy on smash 3DS (On patch 1.1.2 I think, I can't remember) So... we're on the Paper Mario stage; I'm not sure how Kirby (me) and two of the AIs got up there, but just as I went to use stone, the stage made it's transition to the boat... and both myself, and all the AIs got rekt by the ever-descending upper blast line! (I had my skype running with a call at the time as well, so we could talk to each other, and his reaction to that was just pure gold...)

As for disrespectful KOs... the amount of times I've caught Fox players/CPUs using Fox Illusion into Mega Man's fully charged buster is ridiculous!

KidNeedler

Smash Rookie
NNID
KidNeedler
3DS FC
1461-6528-5430
I'm not sure if this is considered as disrespect, but his reaction was priceless. I was at a tournament and as some of you know Captain Falcon makes great use of the footstool lock. For those who don't know what it is, when you footstool someone then hit them with a low knockback move, it forces them into a slow normal getup. At the start of the set, it went like this... Dash Grab -> Dthrow -> Footstool -> Weak Dair -> Weak Nair -> Jab Jab Grab -> Dthrow -> Footstool -> Weak Dair -> Weak Nair -> Jab Jab Grab -> Dthrow -> Uair -> Fair. He unplugged his controller and left. The best part was his facial expression. The only reason I even thought about attempting this is because I hate being called a Fatality wanna-be by announcers in almost every tournament I go to. Although in their defense, I do use the Blood Falcon color and my play style is similar to his.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Other than the countless number of spikes I had with Rosalina and Mega Man, I don't get much disrespectful KOs in particular, with the most recent being this one, which occurred in the previous patch.

I don't know what that guy was thinking in the end.

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
So I'm Palutena and my opponent is Pac-Man. He's at a very high percent, last stock, and just ko'd me with a back throw. He goes under the omega 75m stage and tries to recover on the other side. He side-Bs under and goes to up-B. I fall off the stage to go after him, hit him with a b-air and it causes a stage spike winning me the game.

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Best ones IMO are the Wizkick Spike (really wish the whole move spikes like Melee) and the offstage Reverse Aerial Warlock Punch.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Heh... last night, most disrespectful KO I've gotten... wasn't even my fault. :grin:

First KO I got on this blue link going by the name of darren was a KO uppercut I landed right before he grabbed the ledge. XD
Later, both of us are on our last stock, and he uses his dair to try and spike me, but I fly upward and away from the stage. being little mac, I didn't think I would make it using either of my recovery moves...

Yet, I managed to just sweetspot the ledge, and somehow, this guy ends up missing the ledge WITH LINK I MIGHT ADD and falls to his death... The result was a very salty link who rekt me the next match... :grin:

SCOAKS5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Littecoaks
3DS FC
0834-3506-2629
I'm doing my thing, using my obvious main
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I send this Greninja off stage and do what any smart player would do, CHARGE UP THE F*CKING HAMMER. He thinks he's all safe from me by just hanging on the ledge and refusing to come up while the flaming hammer slowly damages me. Little did he know, a fully charged hammer from kirby can hit people on the ledge. Then, with the release on my thumb,WHAMMM This sorry piece of crap went flying off stage faster than Usain Bolt with rocket shoes. But wait there's more, that was only the first stock. So he's obviously all salty and pissed from that last kill, and I'm still sporting only 30ish% health, once again, i send him off stage and charge the hammer. Knowing how last time went, this filthy excuse for a pokemon decides to jump right on stage instead on the ledge, and he thinks he's all sneaky by jumping behind me. Sadly, this sorry S.O.B. had no idea what a read is. Once he hits the ground, is turn around, and BANNGH this frog disappeared faster than the bank account of the husband after marriage. Lord knows this man never played smash bros again. After that absolute domination, I walked out of my house only to be greeted by a new car, with my dad standing there saying "I'm proud of you son, for rekting all of the n00bs on for glory" and standing next to him was my one true love. We drove off into the sunset and got married later that day. It was the best day of my life.
Ok, maybe the whole new car thing and marriage wasn't real, but I 100% did make that greninja quit smash bros for life.

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
Well I had a high level play against this Robin main and he was damn hard to get into but I bassically with Marth banned him from getting back to the edge I kept reading everything and I went for a Up B gimp but he teched it so I did a F Tilt at the edge and then followed with a DEEP DEEP Fair and I killed him

I proceeded to Spike him deeply with Dair to take the next stock and win the game it was such a hype match considering I got bodied by him before

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
Oh that is easy, he raged so hard. He sent me a threatening message, reported me. Then I got sent to banland for 2 weeks. Worth it though!

I have to be completely honest. I would have thrown my Wii U out the window and cursed you until the end of times if you had done this to me. I would have gotten so mad.

I don't know if you can actually count it as disrespectful, but I once killed my friend's Fox with Mewtwo by using SIX consecutive Forward Airs right after he came back from losing his first stock. It was a zero-to-death. I even have the replay saved on my Wii U, but I can't upload it to Youtube because stupid Venezuelan internet is too damn slow.

Lazerpants

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lazerpants
i was :4gaw: against :4jigglypuff:. about halfway through the battle, the jigglypuff killed me with rest and when i came back down he was still sleeping and i used judge and got a 9. it was amazing

Top Bottom