• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most disrespectful KO you've gotten

zzmorg82

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch FC
2476 2506 3411
Whenever I use Ganon or Boswer, I like to win the first stock; then I go for the suicides after that. Lol. :p

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
I'm doing my thing, using my obvious main
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I send this Greninja off stage and do what any smart player would do, CHARGE UP THE F*CKING HAMMER. He thinks he's all safe from me by just hanging on the ledge and refusing to come up while the flaming hammer slowly damages me. Little did he know, a fully charged hammer from kirby can hit people on the ledge. Then, with the release on my thumb,WHAMMM This sorry piece of crap went flying off stage faster than Usain Bolt with rocket shoes. But wait there's more, that was only the first stock. So he's obviously all salty and pissed from that last kill, and I'm still sporting only 30ish% health, once again, i send him off stage and charge the hammer. Knowing how last time went, this filthy excuse for a pokemon decides to jump right on stage instead on the ledge, and he thinks he's all sneaky by jumping behind me. Sadly, this sorry S.O.B. had no idea what a read is. Once he hits the ground, is turn around, and BANNGH this frog disappeared faster than the bank account of the husband after marriage. Lord knows this man never played smash bros again. After that absolute domination, I walked out of my house only to be greeted by a new car, with my dad standing there saying "I'm proud of you son, for rekting all of the n00bs on for glory" and standing next to him was my one true love. We drove off into the sunset and got married later that day. It was the best day of my life.
Ok, maybe the whole new car thing and marriage wasn't real, but I 100% did make that greninja quit smash bros for life.
LMAO! that's got to be the BEST description I have ever heard! (Even the part you made up, that's was pretty good)

EDIT: DO YOU HAVE A REPLAY? I hope so. :p

Last edited:

TrapOnLotus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StrapOnFetus
Here is another I got about 30 min ago before writing this, playing drunk with one eye open, and I swear, I must of footstooled this guy to death at least 6 or 7 times in the games we played.

mayonnnnaise

Smash Rookie
NNID
mayonnnnaise
The week after Cloud was released, my friends andI got together to play. I got the game winning triple kill with a Limit Break Down.

A few days ago I got a boomerang kill when my opponent was at zero percent, while playing link, on 64 Hyrule.

SCOAKS5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Littecoaks
3DS FC
0834-3506-2629
LMAO! that's got to be the BEST description I have ever heard! (Even the part you made up, that's was pretty good)

EDIT: DO YOU HAVE A REPLAY? I hope so. :p
Yeah I had a replay but it was before one of the new updates, and it became an unplayable replay so I had to delete it :(

Samwonders5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Samwonders5
I was playing as Lucas on FG against this Marth, and I airdodge-read bair-spiked him 5 times on stage, bair-spiked him off the stage, then got the run-off-stage bair-spike at the tip of his up-B. He left after that match.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Heh... my now most disrespectful KO... I so wish it was a human player I did this to...

Basically, I'm training for a tournament with DK, and in one of my practice matches, the random chooser picked Corrin. At the end, the CPU was obviously not going to make it, but just for the hell of it, I went for the spike anyway. XD

ElectroLightning

Banned via Warnings
NNID
kultava
I'm not sure what Disrespectful KO means, but one time I knocked a King Dedede of the stage with a Forward Smash. I ran, (more like walked) jumped off, hit him with a Back Aerial, he bounced off the stage and ended up under my feet..... You can probably guess what happened next...

Last edited:

Mariofan13

Smash Cadet
One of the most distespectful KOs I've veer gotten happened yesterday when I was fighting a Wario in FG, using GaW. His waft was fully charged, he was on his last stock when I landed a hard read and used my upB (I was below him) right at the time he tried to fart me away. The windbox caused him to fly up, up and away, past the upper blast line straight into death. (as you know, wario dies when his fart propels him past the upper blast line).

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Mine has to be the time I used a Gordo to make a Ness KO themselves with PK Thunder. I have a bad quality gif of it (as it was on 3DS, which I have no way to record for decent quality):

Although, there was that time I rode a Link Tornado to Hammer Flip someone (again, bad quality and I apologize):

The 2nd one was AI though, so I don't know how disrespectful it can get.

Last edited:

Brokemon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3969-6508-7781
The opponent lost their invincibility on the ledge, (and it was a very bad player) so I jumped over him and thundered so that he would shoot off the ledge, and then I lined it up so that I could double jump thunder and spike him. I learned that one from ESAM hahaha

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but...

Last Friday, I entered a sm4sh wiiU tourney at my uni, (I entered using Pikachu) and on round 1, right when my opponent went to use PK thunder to recover, I spammed neutral-B at the edge, and cancelled the attack, making Ness fall to his death. Probably one of my dumbest successful edge-guard attempts I've done.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Mine has to be the time I used a Gordo to make a Ness KO themselves with PK Thunder. I have a bad quality gif of it (as it was on 3DS, which I have no way to record for decent quality):

Although, there was that time I rode a Link Tornado to Hammer Flip someone (again, bad quality and I apologize):

The 2nd one was AI though, so I don't know how disrespectful it can get.
THIS. Almost as dumb as my post above (talking about the Ness player there) except that it was sheer chance that the gordo landed on him. XD
And I've gotten so many KOs I would deem "disrespect" on CPUs it isn't funny.

BaconBuster

Smash Rookie
Counter Surging a Mario after he threw and was about to meteor smash me...things like this are what make life worth living.

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
I once did the Nairo thing he did against ZeRo on MLG the Down B spike but in reverse while edgeguarding and it was much deeper than how Nairo did it

Last edited:

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
I was playing friendlies in brawl on fd as Ike with a captain falcon, link and yoshi. I kinda avoided them while they beat each other up then when I they were all grouped and high percent I jumped in with an eruption shouting "welfare kill" got all three of them.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Every time I've footstooled someone after stage-spiking them. I keep accidentally doing that...

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Allowing Bowser players to Bowsercide because your character (ROB in this case) can easily recover is a perennial favourite of mine.

Deliberately jumping into PKT2 to shorten its distance is also hilarious if a bit risky.

Last edited:

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
- Every time I break an opponent's shield and have enough time to fully charge up Kirby's hammer.
- Every single Kirbycide.
- Kirbyciding, spitting out, then spiking by jumping on their heads or down-air.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
bair to a second bair to a third bair (third one gets air dodge) then go for a dirty dair when opponent recovers.

gamecubeguy214

Smash Apprentice
So I was PAC-MAN and my opponent was Wendy. She's at a high percent and she's under the diagonal part of the train stage. I keep forgetting the name. So anyway, I drop the hydrant on Wendy, then she gets stage spiked, but then I unintentionally footstool her and then she recovers successfully and jumps from the ledge. I was where she landed and I killed her with an up smash.

Top Bottom