• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most disrespect ever dealt?

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
Playing Falcon friendlies against a friend who mains falcon.I noticed every time I missed an Up throw follow up, he would tech in. I did a few more fake ones where I pretended to go for the followup, but really I was just checking to make sure he was doing it every time. Then, last stock on green hill, I grabbed him at high percent, held on til the platform passed and upthrew him and was like "You're dead" and set a turnaround falcon punch in motion. Like clockwork, he rolled into and was promptly sent to the shadow realm never to be seen again.

Sometimes I miss him...

Paradoxium

Smash Master
This one guy said fox was super op so I money matched him with Marth.

I was about to 4 stock this guy

But once I got him down to 1 stock, I jumped of the edge 3 times

and the zero to death'd him

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"

Alternatively, anything involving a windbox killmove.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
There's too many because that's all I try to do when I play Smash, but one that instantly came to mind is that my friend was trying to recover from below the stage to the ledge. I was at center stage playing Mewtwo, and I moonwalked, floated backwards to the ledge, and met him with a D-Air which killed him. I popped off so hard rofl.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
I often risk my last stock and go deep to spike or knee someone in freefall who was already about to lose.
Edit: Or take an entire stock using that one move, lol.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Not much I do as samus. Fire an asstonne of missiles when they're too far to recover.

I do like to save people in friendlies as they don't quite make it back. Call "save" as I save them, then kill them while they're still in hitstun and call "unsave".

Royironarm

Smash Rookie
NNID
royironarm.adam
My best story isn't quite as "woah" as these...

Friendly 1v1s with my pal on sm4sh, I'm Dedede just for ****s, never play him. I use a gordo while in the air, and it hits him the same frame I land a fsmash. I do my dededance, and fully charge another forward smash. As soon as I land it, his shield goes up and I break his shield a SECOND TIME in a row. I dededance, and fsmash again. Dead.

BND

Smash Apprentice
Snake & Falcon in friendlies is all about disrespect, so I can't actually remember how many times I've disrespected people. I do use Snake down air and ftilt spam frequently on people who don't know how to SDI/tech, but my most recent two non-generic instances of disrespect were:

Snake: (while they were stickied) Down air last hit (for the popup) on battlefield top platform -> fair heel spike off the stage -> DI off the stage without landing + double jump -> C4 detonation for another popup -> fair spike
Sorta a staple finisher combo in some sense, but they were at 175% close to the end of the combo, so they flew down pretty far after the first fair.

Falcon: Fished pretty hard for the S2J combo (http://gfycat.com/DismalExcellentBarnswallow). Somehow managed to get it twice in a day (Jigglypuff isn't the only character that it works on, though landing it on Jiggs is easier than some other characters)

Ting Sing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CADANAMAN
Hmm, I can only think of a few instances, but I think something that could be disrespectful from me was when I was playing against my friend with Ivysaur. (This is in 3.5) We did a normal 4 stock match on Smashville, and my friend kept getting annoyed that I can heal with neutral-B and up airs. I finished the match with 0% iirc and he was salty, which is usual for him, but more so this time. It wasn't truly intentional, but after the 2nd stock I kind of set up a challenge for myself silently. So there! Also I've falcon punched another friend of mine within 3 seconds of the match starting lol.

Last edited:

Kromeste

Smash Rookie
Once, in Smash 4, I was just playing a friendly with, well, a friend and landed the perfect rest. My friend was using Marth and I was using Jigglypuff, he was on his last stock and I don't quite remember how many stocks I had left (two or three). In short, he dolphin slashed to recover in the same millisecond that I chose to make a rest prediction in midair. He dolphin slashed straight into the rest and was KO'ed instantly. He doesn't play against me anymore if I choose Jiggs. ;)

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I was playing Melee Ness, and I took some dude's stock with nothing but Wavedash -> FSmash. I tech chased with FSmash. I punished everything with FSmash. I edgeguarded with FSmash. I even reflected his Flaco laser with FSmash (I taunted).

He gave me the best death stare ever after the game.

I just love the sound that ****ing bat makes.

Last edited:

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
I guess this wasn't entirely me but this one time in melee, I was playing Ice Climbers and my friend knocked Popo away, nearly killing me. Unfortunately for him, he didn't knock Nana away. Nana, now very angry that Popo had been harmed, walked up to my opponent and F Smashed him, killing him cleanly.

I laughed for hours.

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Most Disrespect.. by me? or to me?
Well for now, I'll just do By Me:

Me (Peach) vs. Adv. Skill Yoshi player;

Right after the "GO" on Yoshi's (Melee stage) I proceeded to do FThrow 4x literally in a row, ran up to yoshi after he recovered and I made an input error causing me to taunt point-blank in yoshi's face (Peach's Side Taunt, Yuuup "La lala Lala, La~") and i guess it caught him off guard because it wasn't punished what so ever, afterwards I dash attacked pushing Yoshi off the stage, I walked off the ledge and, armored 2nd jump or not, Foot-Stool'd Yoshi Miserably as the jump off his head Took his stock and somehow landed me on Randall, and I Up Taunted (Umbrella "Sweet~")

All of which was less than 12sec in length.
[the whole match was this and then he rage quit and i played someone else.]

Obvs. a genuine fluke, but it was possibly the best Replay/Win I've had. Peachy. <3

Ionsword

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionsword
The most disrespectful act I can remember was when I was playing PM a few weeks ago, I was using :kirby2:. I remember the guy was on his last stock and I had 2 stocks(I think). I Kirbycide'd him and it caused him to be very :salt:. So we did a run back and I ended up winning.

Kirby is :troll:

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
This guy in our local gaming store was complaining about pretty much everything.
-How battlefield is dumb
-How the Earthbound characters got over-buffed in PM
-How Marth sucks in PM
Ect (BTW all his opinions not mine lol)

So what I did is I played my main Ness and made it a goal of mine that everytime I would take a stock I would taunt him 3 times. I did and I watched this man-child rage like a 2 year old about how Ness is too OP (lol).

Rizner

Smash Ace
I've Kirby dthrow jab reset people who don't tech across the stage, and just before they're too far to regrab run past and pivot grab to start going the other way.
I also like to start making super hard reads on people who get noticably mad at something in game. I'm a jerk

Last edited:

Ionsword

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionsword
This guy in our local gaming store was complaining about pretty much everything.
-How battlefield is dumb
-How the Earthbound characters got over-buffed in PM
-How Marth sucks in PM
Ect (BTW all his opinions not mine lol)

So what I did is I played my main Ness and made it a goal of mine that everytime I would take a stock I would taunt him 3 times. I did and I watched this man-child rage like a 2 year old about how Ness is too OP (lol).
The Johns is real lol

Shane Lee Shin

Smash Apprentice
A friend of mine had been playing Sm4sh for a while and kept talking about how he kept whooping people with Lucina at college. No biggie, cause I don't really play Sm4sh that often (Melee physics... PM Physics... I love it). I don't play at a competitive level, I'm more at High-Casual, low-Competetive (and trust me it sucks :p).

We were playing PM and he kept complaining about gravities and character differences and how he liked Sm4sh so much more and that he would totally whip all of us (I had quite a few people over that day). Finally, I got tired of hearing it, so we played Sm4sh for a bit, I played dittos with his Diddy and I won. I thought maybe that would shut him up but it didn't, so as the day went on I picked up Link, brushed up some skills, and as the night was ending and his trash talk went on, I challenged him Link vs. Lucina. I not only won, but as I recall I destroyed him. We played 2 stocks and... well... I 2 stocked him.

At this point I was so happy he was going to shut up forever, but I decided to throw insult to injury and shouted at him "Hey! Do you need some toilet paper?! So you can wipe all that S*** coming out your mouth?!?!" I then went to the restroom and grabbed a toilet paper roll and threw it at him.

Probably the most disrespect I will dish out, but it was all good times

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
3.0 and below: I punished a lot of flubbed Marth recoveries with Warlock Punch, along with Zelda's Teleport.

Right before 3.5 was released I hit both member of an opposing team with the same WP. They ragequit. It was recorded but never uploaded anywhere.

...I've done a lot of disrespectful stuff in doubles tbh.

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Biggest Snake disrespect:

Fair spike -> C4 detonate, re-stuck -> grab -> walk to ledge -> dthrow -> walk off ledge footstool -> C4 detonate -> Fair spike

It was the most disrespectful / grimey thing I've ever done. I've never popped off harder in my life LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom