• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Annoying Enemy

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Floow, those things that drop the lava on your head, and the little tiny G&W looking things are definitely the most annoying for me.

Those floating knight things annoy the hell out of me too ><

Max780

Smash Apprentice
Flow isn't that the one who is made of little green rectangles that regains health, if so it's the worst.

Smash Cadet
Floow or Greap. Definitely. Floows that hit you once hit you again, then another comes, and another, and it never ends. X_x Greaps like to jump and spin before I can hit them or run away, and it all goes downhill from there.

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
The little underground kissy thingees, that and buckots, who I swear got the -ot at the end by another "famous" name that appropriately fits them. Hint: ends with aggot.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I had the most trouble with Greaps. They use the jump/spin attack too often, the ones that don't use it are easy to kill though.

Absolute Zer0

Smash Rookie
Buckots, they do a ridiculous amount of damage, that one that carries you off the top of the screen, and of course those things that pop out of the ground and suck on you.

bored

Smash Ace
Bucculus, Buckots and mites..

and those **** Armight that make that annoying laugh whenever they appear.

NeuralScan

Smash Cadet
Definitely those kissing things (Bucculus?)... and the Buckots. Sometimes those wall-clingy metal rolling thingies, especially the ice flavoured ones. Oh, and red fire primids, they sneak up on me sometimes.

MarkyR

Smash Rookie
Armites (BWAHAHAHAH!), Buckots, Floows, and Greaps were the most annoying to me. And those things that roll around on the walls and shoot fire, lightning and ice at you. The ice ones were the most annoying, especially when there are more than 3 in an area T__T

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'll have to agree with Buckots, those drive me insane. I also despise the Armights, their slashing is so repetitive but somehow seems to work. Their laugh is ANNOYING!

I'd also like to add R.O.B. Launchers. While you're busy with other enemies, they'll just blow you up. They have more K.O. potential than just about any other foe.

wazgood

Smash Ace
flinch resistance + 30 fixes the buckot problem for me lol
groups of regenerating ghosts (i forgot the real name) in the ruins were probably the hardest enemies to fight for me. and greaps get rediculous combos on you whenever you jump over them

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
haha what a good thread, i cant believe no one has said the "feyesh" yet. those flying fish with the giant eyeball. those guys would always manage to rock my world, especially when they gang up on you

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Floows are only annoying when you have two or more against you and one manages to attack you (RAAAAH-RAAAAAH-RAAAAH!!)

Bucculusses, Buckots, and Armights are the most annoying, imo.

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
FLOOWS!! One traps you doing 40+ damage, another comes and rinse, lather, repeat and Pit is the only one I can kill them well with (uair)

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Ya Buckots and the's things with the 2 Scythes.... i hate when theres a bunch and i dont got strong legs falcon to hit em all.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Buculus. Everytime I get caught by those things, it makes me want to get in the game just so I can slam those things to the ground and stab them to death.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Trowlons, (the ones that carry you off the screen); and then Floow, (the ones that regenerate health and are made of the little rectangles. They look like ghosts). Those are both SO annoying!! I get pissed whenever I see a floow and I get even angrier if there are a whole bunch of them. The trowlons are just plain annoying, and if one catches you by surprise then your pretty much dead.

EDIT: Oops, I left out ARMANKS. I HATE THOSE THINGS.
EDIT (AGAIN): I left out the rotating skull turret things. Bokturrets, were they? Either way, they drive me friggin nuts!

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Floow, greap and the rotating gunner enemy (With a skull on it). I can't remember its name. They drive me nuts.
Hate them too. Aren't they called something like Bokturrets? I know they have the word turret in their name. Somebody throw us a bone, here.

Top Bottom