• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying/aggravating taunt?

live4luigi

Smash Rookie
NNID
pikaxluigi24
Definitely Wario's taunts, on another note I hate getting taunted at but I taunt when I kill someone so... lol

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Wario's taunts aren't as salty as the Wario intentionally wasting the fart.Basically, they are saying in your face that they didn't/won't even need it to kick your butt. Also, repeteadly using side-B with Corrin to hop around, and spamming all the teleport-like moves like Shadow Sneak. Also, spamming a counterattack after a star-KO, especially Greninja, because of how bad the counter is and the weird sound effect and pose.

Last edited:

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
LINK. His taunts are not bad by themselves, but 90% of the time on FG, they just spam arrows, bombs, and upsmash and do their fairy taunt, like they are trying to say: "OH YEEEAH! That took so much skill!" For this reason I have actually been working hard to beat these links. So taunting actually helped me in this way, even if it did trigger me.

Logback43

Smash Rookie
I agree that :4peach: has the most annoying taunt in the game for sure. She's such a tauntress. Her "Awww, did I winnnnnnnnnnnn?" is condescending and annoying AF too.

:4littlemac::4diddy::4pikachu::4bayonetta::rosalina::4palutena::4lucina::4zss::4zelda: all have taunts that tilt me too.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Little Mac's taunt that makes all those nasty skidding noises. I don't even know which one it is and I really don't want to. It's just so infuriating, especially when the opponent hits a KO punch as their "game-changing kill" and then follows with that awful taunt. Doesn't even look natural either.

Falconswitch

Smash Rookie
Zelda's wave gets under my skin

Palutena just annoys the sh*t out of me. Any taunt from her (especially the side taunt) and I get sent into a blinding rage mashing buttons.

(Exaggerated a bit but her taunts are still annoying af, especially side taunt)

Peach's side taunt is obviously salt inducing to me.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Using the Miis. That must count as a taunt all on itself.

Donnydaysss

Smash Rookie
Zelda makes me mad when she does that wave taunt. It's pretty aggravating

Zelda's wave gets under my skin

Palutena just annoys the sh*t out of me. Any taunt from her (especially the side taunt) and I get sent into a blinding rage mashing buttons.

(Exaggerated a bit but her taunts are still annoying af, especially side taunt)

Peach's side taunt is obviously salt inducing to me.

I can see why Palutena annoys people with her side taunt, but I personally love it. Peach makes people mad with everything she does lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Getting owned by Falco, then hearing the "piece of cake" taunt. It makes you feel like a sack of F trash.
Also, when people SD or stop moving letting you take a stock after getting a kill. They are basically saying to your face that even with a stock advantage, you have no chance to win.

Last edited:

Mrrgle

Smash Cadet
Any taunt my opponent throws out AFTER I SD
Omg someone gets it. It INFURIATES ME when someone taunts after I SD.
"NO! YOU DID NOT KILL ME! I KILLED MYSELF! WHICH IS ACTUALLY SEEMING RATHER APPEALING RIGHT NOW! GRAAAAAAAAAAH!"

And then I just end up with a headache afterward, really regretting how stupid I acted.

Top Bottom