• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Bsrk_

Smash Ace

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
hmm looks watchable. jonnycage did die soo there that to look forawrd to XD

yeahz subzeroooo is the best... hope he doesn't die :X
and where is lui kang?
and RAIN!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
okay i stopped watching it after i saw a guy cut open on a table xD.... Nooooot good for my hemophobia.. xD

I probably wont see this one since it'll be too gorey for mes, the first 2 were good though

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
its not "fight until someone breaks a nail or wusses out kombat..."

seriously tho... subzero should be main character....
and where is kano.. that laser eye shooting russia mofo.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Okay so I recently read an interview with the director which I plan to post a link to once I get hold of a real CPU (iPhone fail)_ Basically it is not related to the first 2 films and is an attempt from him to recreate his own vision of the franchise_

Surprising facts_ His last film was the recet "Fame" film and he has a background in pop music choreography, video and production development_ Its interesting to see him change so well in terms of genre and keep devoted to keeping this very real_ He talks about less clutter in terms of character, character development, believability in terms of story and character involvement alongside having a villain (ie scorpion) ad the main character, citing his interest in revenge stories and real martial arts vs wire stuff (ie matrix, crouching tiger hidden dragon)_

Another awsome fact is he shot this in 2 days and edited it in 2 months_ Overall cost was $7,500 but he also had some favours and freebies lucky *******_ That right there is instantly impressive in my eyes in regards to devotion and competency of the director_ The video had over 1 million hits in a 24 hour period with approximately a 95% positive feedback_ Of Warner Bros doesn't get gobsmacked by this I have Less faith in the industry_

Sieg

Smash Champion
My amazing psychic powers tell me...

"Ed Boon is in the driving seat, heading up a new team known as NetherWorld Studios. A new graphics engine will herald a "reinvention" of the franchise's 2D fighting style. The game will have an obligatory online mode, including a co-op Arcade Mode in which tag teams can join forces and battle real-life opponents. A deep story and returning faces have been promised as well."

Top Bottom