• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mortal Kombat Armaggedon for Wii

eazail

Smash Apprentice
How many of you plan on buying this in March? I've already established myself a top player in the PS2 version, so I don't even know if I should bother with the Wii version. Unless I knew there would be more competition.

So, I'll ask again, how many people plan on getting this?

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I don't think I will be. I was already mildly disappointed with Armageddon anyway.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
It depends on whether or not they add new stuff, & what kind of new stuff.

Scorpionic 3:16

Smash Cadet
The Wii version should at least have more Kreate-A-Fighter parts. Other than that, I can't think of any other new stuff the Wii version would have. Maybe a Wiimote "Test Your Might" minigame where you smash the block via Wiimote, or something.

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Depends how it's going to play.. Wii boxing? or Red Steel? Both? I havn't played MK in year's maybe it's time to get back into things with Scorpian/Subzero/Reptile... and they say that all the chracters ever created are in this one so Ican use Smoke/Ermac/Johnny Cage... we'll see, the game looked 6/10 from the trailers...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Taking away the signature fatality moves instead of trying to improve upon them was a grave mistake by Boon.

Generic fatalities gets boring really fast. Instead of bringing back the blood from Deadly Alliance, they continue with their low quality job which began in Deception. What is this you may ask? Blood doesn't look like blood, it looks like watery red bubbles.

All those characters included were the only thing that kept me playing. Sub Zero's new(more like old school^^) moves look awesome, and that's all that matters in terms of characters for me:). Another notable positivity was Shao Khan's 'still dominant' ownage. :)

Smash Journeyman
mka dissapointed me i used to play mkd competitively online all the time
it was great! then when mka was released it wasn't what i thought it was going to be.

most peope think deadly aliance was the best but if you were into mka at the time everyone knew mkda was outstandingly broken.

is anyone here from mkd online?

Top Bottom