• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More than one main?

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Not necessarily. Picking up Falcon has allowed me to use DDing and WDing more effectively with Fox. I guess it just depends on your style, though.

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
I know, this looks contradictory but can you have more than one main charactere? I mean 2 characteres with which you play godlikely (for expert). I read that some people were doing tournament with one char then changing in the middle of the tournament for an other char (probably better than the first one i bet) but considering that, is there better match up for those? Like Bowser must have the same way of playing than Dk or maybe Ganon for exemple...

I'm thinking about this because I ve always been a Yoshi & Link fan. But few weeks ago I've decided to train my Yoshi with the advanced techniques and to stop playing with link. But the more link's video i see the more i want to continue playing with him too. Are they the kind of same technique?
L-cancel is probably the same but i think i would prefer to DJC with Yoshi and ShFF with link?

Or I'll have to pick one train it alot then train a little of the other one?

Thx for answering and giving your experience
I haven't read any of the thread, but I can say this: the definition of "main" means you have one.
Also, Yoshi and Link suck.

Top Bottom