• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More SSB4 Animations?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Would you like to see more animations from SSB4?
Since 3.0 she got some of those, like her fsmash, ftilt, and the first attack of her jab.
In my opinion it would be cool if they gave her the second attack from her jab showed in Little Mac's trailer, maybe her new running animation, also her Nair (but just one kick) looks pretty badass:
22-130PQ11312.jpg

I know they aren't porting full SSB4 movesets, but i guess some of this moves could more of that eye candy element.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
She already has a new running animation that is different from Melee/Brawl, no need to change it again. Also, nair is fine as is and definitely shouldn't be touched.

Litt

Samus
She already has a new running animation that is different from Melee/Brawl, no need to change it again. Also, nair is fine as is and definitely shouldn't be touched.
I actually kind of disagree with you there, this nair from ssb4 actually condenses samus's figure moreso than brawl, melee or PM's nair, which does make the move more advantageous, whether or not this makes a huge difference, it actually would be an improved nair.

Top Bottom