• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Project M interaction on Tumblr

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
2 days ago I made a tumblr page to focus on the tournament style of Smash as opposed to the Marth/Peach/Ike/ZSS fan-fiction that it seems the rest of the community is filled with. Something I noticed in the Project M tag on the site though was the large lack of, well, anything really. Aside from just a few posts. Anyway, I honestly didn't have much of an idea as to were to put this so I put it here and what I want to ask is anyone has cool pictures they want to post could you post them on the account ( http://smashbrosuniverse.tumblr.com/ ), I really want to see Project M gain more hype and players which is why I put it on here. In addition if you guys have any pointers or things you want to see please tell me.

Also, if there are any matches or moments you would like to be GIF'd I'd also be willing to make that happen (although getting them in decent quality is a bit of a pain).
:)

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
If you make gifs, are they all going to be at this slow of framerate? http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab96c8900003d2e4126ce3af2a2813b6/tumblr_mgyprfu1G01s3my1ro1_500.gif

:/
No, all the gifs I uploaded yesterday were more of just to get the general idea out and where done within minutes. I wasn't sure where to go with it really (Which is why I just ripped the Wombo Combo video and made bad quality gifs of that which is why the framerate sucks as with the quality).
As of right now i'm making higher quality content but I figured I should get the general opinions as to what should be what.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
When you want to gauge interest, you would be best to put your best work out so people will know what to expect. An artist isn't going to get commissions and a texture maker won't get requests if they don't show quality work.

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
When you want to gauge interest, you would be best to put your best work out so people will know what to expect. An artist isn't going to get commissions and a texture maker won't get requests if they don't show quality work.
Very true, like I said though i'm in the works of actually uploading quality GIFs but thanks for the feedback! :)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
already following you, i was the one who sent the asks about the background :3c

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
I don't have a Tumblr, and I don't personally see the benefit in having one for myself.
That being said, I like this quite a lot. I don't have much in the way of actual contribution, but you have my support nonetheless. :D

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
Thanks everyone, I made a few higher quality GIF's and those should be out soon enough (Tumblr is giving me the error upload of doom so i'm trying to work around it).

Top Bottom