• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More options for Online Play

LORDDJINNX

Smash Rookie
Personally, I was hoping for a Ranking system for online play. Similar to the XboX Live. Maybe not exactly, but I think it would be pretty cool to have League matches or SOMETHING that ranks you against other players.

I am new to the forum, and im sure this has been talked about, but if I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Also, if anyone has some inside info about updates for online play or if there has been any talk about it from Nintendo, please post here too.

Thanks!

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
^
does not really apply to Nintendo adding more online features, they just want to hear from people having problems connecting online.

BFCSX

Smash Rookie
What!!!!??? you said "Also, if anyone has some inside info about updates for online play or if there has been any talk about it from Nintendo, please post here too."

that means anything nintendo said about online... ok maybe not but come on, nintendo needs to fix their **bleepp** before they updat online play dont ya think?

and alos, theres a article on ign about how sakuria the creaotre of smash borso is against making more **bleeippp**in updates for this online bs ok

LORDDJINNX

Smash Rookie
LOL watch out, BFCSX is PASSIONATE about his/her online capability!!!

Ya that's my bad. What I meant was about more features such as Ranking and Clan/Guild/Team controls and what not.

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I agree there should of been but I guess they was considering the new audience to brawl more than the hardcore based on the developer interview. Rooms where you could chat, ranked UNRANKED match systems, actually have friend lists without codes, be able to communicate with people outside of friends would have been good.

Having unranked matches option would have solved the problem of upsetting people if they loose. It could of been done to suit the hardcore and casual. They just took the easy road.

BFCSX

Smash Rookie
LOL watch out, BFCSX is PASSIONATE about his/her online capability!!!

Ya that's my bad. What I meant was about more features such as Ranking and Clan/Guild/Team controls and what not.
Yep. This game is complete garbage without it. In fact, I'm going back to warhawk this very minute. The only reason I ever buy a game is for it's multiplayer. Warhawk, Halo, SSBB, you name it. If it doesn't have that wi-fi logo on it, then I'm not buyin' it.

If you ask me, they should have an update every few months like warhawk. But you know they aren't going to do that, I mean it is nintendo afterall. Unless the "Pay to Play" service comes sometime soon, that's not gonna happen you can take my word for it. Oh, and also... I am more than just passionate. I have gotten to the point, where I'll beat the **bleep** outta ya just for sayin shi like what you just said, because I know you said it just to be a **bleep**. What you meant, was that I should **bleep** off and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. So yeah, you can keep wasting your time with this disgrace of an online system nintendo calls wi-fi. Keep hoping about those updates btw. Never gonna happen. I used to care about what I type online, but when you say that, that shows me you don't care, so why should I? I think it's a little too late for an apology. Last time I go on this forum, that's for sure. NOt that you'd care, though. You're just in it for the +1 respect / egomania

Top Bottom