• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More G&W tournament videos with UTD Zac / Hylian / ChuckNasty

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
me and hylian both be ****** melee1 on rc!

except my victory was on lagfi:p lulz

umm..pictochat is a cp over there..?lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
ChuckNasty I think uses PT in singles.
Hylian uses Ice Climbers in singles (unless counterpicked to a gay stage).
I don't enter singles anymore.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
ChuckNasty I think uses PT in singles.
Hylian uses Ice Climbers in singles (unless counterpicked to a gay stage).
I don't enter singles anymore.
Pretty much no good game and watches enter singles anymore cuz gaw gets ***** to hard in singles. Noj only does doubles to

izzy24

Smash Ace
well im disappointed, what doea that say about a character where the best players dont play him in singles.....can u even call urself the best when u dont even play singles? thats disgusting im sorry :/

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
well im disappointed, what doea that say about a character where the best players dont play him in singles.....can u even call urself the best when u dont even play singles? thats disgusting im sorry :/
our character is bad in singles dude. I have GaW pride to but he is. He maybe be an all around good character but hes way to predictable. Everyone knows how to play against him, hes pretty much like ROB. ROB was like top of high tier a while ago because nobody knew how to play against him. now everybody does so ROB is like low now.

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
Pretty much no good game and watches enter singles anymore cuz gaw gets ***** to hard in singles. Noj only does doubles to
It took him a while to figure that out, people jocked him so hard too, and he tried to play them. No real G&W fell for it though, they all already know who the truth is.

Splice

Smash Hero
GaW or not UTD Zac did really well at all the big tournaments.

Why quit singles when you're so good? At least pick up another character like MK to do better or something if you aren't happy with GaWs "Good enough character to be considered a good character except too **** to actually place well and be happy with the placing" complex.

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
GaW or not UTD Zac did really well at all the big tournaments.

Why quit singles when you're so good? At least pick up another character like MK to do better or something if you aren't happy with GaWs "Good enough character to be considered a good character except too **** to actually place well and be happy with the placing" complex.
Just quit him Zac. I see em come and go all day.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
It took him a while to figure that out, people jocked him so hard too, and he tried to play them. No real G&W fell for it though, they all already know who the truth is.
Wait it took me a long time to figure that out?

izzy24

Smash Ace
well soviet that logic applies to every character, sooner or later every1 knows wat each character does and plays, if you r getting predicted thats b/c the way ur playing is getting predictable. If not then what are we doing here, Lets all go to the MK boards and main MK and forget about MU dissussions :/

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
well soviet that logic applies to every character, sooner or later every1 knows wat each character does and plays, if you r getting predicted thats b/c the way ur playing is getting predictable. If not then what are we doing here, Lets all go to the MK boards and main MK and forget about MU dissussions :/
Agreed....

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I know this... My argument was that EVERYONE knows how to play us. Because we all do the same thing.

izzy24

Smash Ace
well there's so many different ways to play any character too. But im just dissapointed that the "best" gaw players dont play gaw in singles (no disrespect to them) im just trying to find how that works is all?

Splice

Smash Hero
We just need to all step our game up, and try more different styles.
More campy, more aggressive. Sure we can learn things from vids of people like UTD but we still need to develop our own styles, and make GaW not predictable.

Yes, he often telegraphs his own moves, but he doesn't have to be predictable!

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
we have to figure out a brand new style on how to play him. and when we do we have to delete what ever evidence we have on how we came up with it.

izzy24

Smash Ace
i dont think its about finding another style, just play a way that u can win. Thats the thing about this game, u CANNOT play the same way for all characters or all players.....u have to mix stuff up and adapt to what works for u and drop what's killing u. If ur ****** some1 with bair, then good job but dont expect that to work for another player/character. In the end thats wat makes u the best, the way u adapt given different circumtances

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
we have to figure out a brand new style on how to play him. and when we do we have to delete what ever evidence we have on how we came up with it.
You cant find a new style because All the Mod Trolls will just tell you you sound dumb and lock your thread. Have fun cookie cutting a bunch of morons.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
i dont think its about finding another style, just play a way that u can win. Thats the thing about this game, u CANNOT play the same way for all characters or all players.....u have to mix stuff up and adapt to what works for u and drop what's killing u. If ur ****** some1 with bair, then good job but dont expect that to work for another player/character. In the end thats wat makes u the best, the way u adapt given different circumtances
GW is a character that lacks the ability to break that. His moves are so good and he has an answer to all sots of situations but his options are so effective there's no point doing it any differently the next time. I don't even play at the highest level and I ALREADY notice it. So it's probably magnified at higher level play.

He's inherently a good character. He has one of the best movesets IMO and has almost no useless moves. The only ones that could even be considered useless are Ftilt and Judge but Ftilt is still useful and how many times have you landed a 9 (or even a 6) and it saved your ***? (a lot for me, personally, and by looking at Zac's sig I'm not the only one)

But he is rather basic.

Besides what you said doesn't only apply to all characters it applies to all games.

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
Im sorry maybe ur right LOL, im done with this -___-
Yeah dude dont talk on the GW forums. They got 1 hammers crackin down, everywhere cept on the screen. At least in melee the forums were actually pretty cool sometimes because noobs didnt get mad and lock every single thread instantly and infraction every second they get a chance just because they can, **** arent you guys ever gonna quit ? YOUR CHAR SUCKS ***, and the way you all play him he not gonna last in teams much longer either, and if your still here after that you truly are a lifeless *******.

TheHebrewHammer

Smash Apprentice
Why don't you enter singles anymore Zac? Didn't you place top 10 at Genesis and top 10 at activegamers. Sure that was a half a year back but that's still **** good.

Top Bottom