• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More flashy chain grabbing

KRDsonic

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMFhLZRXmvE&fmt=18

Ice Climbers can look so smexy with their chain grabs when you combine all of the best looking ones together ;)

The hardest part of these was trying to figure out which throw Nana would use after I did the Nana pivot grab x.x Sometime's she'd throw up, but the other 3 throws I could work with :D

I'm not all that good at chain grabbing consistently, but this would look awesome in a tourny match.

(I've heard some people before say that Nana can't pivot grab for some reason, idk why people say that though o.O)

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Reaaally flashy and awesome looking and all but learning all that just to make it look cool is just an unneeded overdose of work in my opinion but thats just me
but it still would be ****ing awesome to do so i might learn it lmao

but first i need to perfect my desynching

Fhd

Smash Rookie
I agree with Dev, those were extremelty flashy, but very hard to do on wifi im giesing lol, nice job krd!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
How did you get the bthrow->fthrow to come out so fast? I can do it slower but i cant seem to make the ftrhow come out w/o making Popo take a step forward or something.
Buffer Nana's Fthrow

I agree with Dev, those were extremelty flashy, but very hard to do on wifi im giesing lol, nice job krd!
I don't play on wifi hardly ever though... and certainly not with Ice Climbers o.O

Top Bottom