• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalking Information

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
ahh nvm, moonwalking is too hard =[

I'll just stick to waveshining with fox.
Moonwalking can only be done by a few characters, and when you do the motion you need to do it fast. You may not be able to do it, but if you practice you'll be able to do it consistently.

GOTM

Smash Champion
ahh nvm, moonwalking is too hard =[

I'll just stick to waveshining with fox.
haha, true.

i can moonwalk but not consistently and not far. i still need to work on it. waveshining with fox is much more practical though and requires a lot of practice in its own right, plus i main him, lol

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Moonwalking can only be done by a few characters
PH.D of TC Crew recently discovered a way to moonwalk with EVERY character. Wavedash backwards, and immediately moonwalk. Because you have backwards momentum due to the wavedash, any character can moonwalk. PH.D has done ridiculous things like moonwalk --> shorthop --> edgehog with Fox and stickywalking with all characters. We'll have videos up soon.

If you guys don't believe me, don't hate. I know we don't have proof yet but you can try it. It definitely works.

Top Bottom