• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal tourneys?

zaf

Smash Lord
I checked all the tournament listing threads and couldn't find a tournament being held in Quebec, Montreal ( besides the EB Games hosted one). Does anyone know of any being held soon-ish in Montreal?

If there isn't really a tourney being held, perhaps about 20-30 of us (provided there are that many people in Montreal and surrounding areas on this site) can hold one of our own. I know of a place where we can hold them. Door fee's could be used as prize money etc. Just shooting some ideas out there for people who want to play in tourneys but cant find any.

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
If there isn't really a tourney being held, perhaps about 20-30 of us (provided there are that many people in Montreal and surrounding areas on this site) can hold one of our own. I know of a place where we can hold them. Door fee's could be used as prize money etc. Just shooting some ideas out there for people who want to play in tourneys but cant find any.
If you have the means to do it, you should pursue hosting your own tourney, you might not find it rewarding, I know TO isn't for everyone, but generally speaking its a great way to reach out to the smash community (which i hear is pretty big in Quebec) and that way you can meet other players who may host or know of events that you haven't heard of or found yet. plus if you hosted a big enough one, some of us Ontario players might drop 'in for a little smash action :chuckle:

Top Bottom