• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
Just posting to say that if anyone wants to come at my job by 3h pm 'till 9h30 pm to play some brawl it's cool. I can get up to 3 more so we can do doubles, I'd really like to practice a bit, anyway, if you are interested either call me at my job or just go I'll be there at 3h pm.

Number: 514-334-2710

Adress: 2355 Salabery, Sonic gaz station.

Edit: If someone wants to play melee it's fine just bring it and I'll play with you...
zaf #2

10zafs

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
It's just a message if people wants to come today at my job by 3h to 9h30. We can play smash, yes.

To get there you get to metro henri-bourrassa and you take the 69 Ouest. Then you'll see after about 10 mins there will be a drug store or watever you call it. It's called *boni-soir* You get off there and you walk straight for about 5 mins and you'll see the gaz station.

Just call there if you're lost or something..

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Card: Yep basically.

Sometimes it's hard to get things going.

So it looks like I won't be able to make Weekly or CLets Smashfest ;_________; I gotta watch the house for my mother, which sucks incredibly. But I am getting a cellphone, so it'll make meeting up or helping me with directions, a lot easier.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
My controller broke. :(. I'll be johning about that for the tournament. "C"let, we need a cool team name.

Some funny news:

Tougeki 2008's winning SF: 3rd strike team didn't have a Yun in it.
Also, a May player OCVed in the grand finals for Guilty Gear, lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
My controller broke. :(. I'll be johning about that for the tournament. "C"let, we need a cool team name.

Some funny news:

Tougeki 2008's winning SF: 3rd strike team didn't have a Yun in it.
Also, a May player OCVed in the grand finals for Guilty Gear, lol.
Dammit, i also seem to have a problem with my controller. I can just tell that the "a" button isn't as responsive. Maybe its just my mind thinking such things.

I been looking for a new one, but i havent found ****. Im going to check my local zellers tomorrow for a new one. Should i check for you steb?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Dammit, i also seem to have a problem with my controller. I can just tell that the "a" button isn't as responsive. Maybe its just my mind thinking such things.

I been looking for a new one, but i havent found ****. Im going to check my local zellers tomorrow for a new one. Should i check for you steb?
My Y button is completely stuck, no idea how.
If you find a second official gamecube controller, buy me one. I'll pay you back.

yeah we should btw aren't you coming to the smashfest at my place on tuesday?
I got work until 7:00. So the earliest I can come is like 8:30 :(.

BentoBox

Smash Master
lol yeah I just came with some friends because they wanted to buy tickets and I thought I might see you guys....anyways what do you think of the movie?

btw bento I saw you last tuesday in paramount as well
Yeah :D I tried to call Zaf but his phone was off and then work called me :p. Everyone should have every1's cell # to make things a lot easier next time~

And at what time does your smashfest start? I can make it if it starts early in the afternoon as I'm working later that day. :O

Oh, and I could bring a small tv (19")

Agora

Smash Journeyman
it's still on tuesday are you still coming?
Yeah I should still be up for it, although it was meant to be Doubles practice with Agony >_> Not sure if I'll go to the weekly the day after.

Unless I forgot, the address and schedule weren't posted yet, were they? If so, can my memory be refreshed? : P

Any need for hardware? I'd only come around 18h00 though.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
my address is 3460 Peel apt 1804 buzzer code 1804 get of on peel metro station and walk on peel street towards sherbrooke, the smashfest is from 2 pm until midnight
my cell number is 514-814-3272
My Y button is completely stuck, no idea how.
If you find a second official gamecube controller, buy me one. I'll pay you back.

I got work until 7:00. So the earliest I can come is like 8:30 :(.
you can come when your done with work and you can stay until midnight or the last metro

Yeah :D I tried to call Zaf but his phone was off and then work called me :p. Everyone should have every1's cell # to make things a lot easier next time

And at what time does your smashfest start? I can make it if it starts early in the afternoon as I'm working later that day. :O

Oh, and I could bring a small tv (19")
it starts at 2 so you come and leave on time for work, you can even come earlier if you want

Yeah I should still be up for it, although it was meant to be Doubles practice with Agony >_> Not sure if I'll go to the weekly the day after.

Unless I forgot, the address and schedule weren't posted yet, were they? If so, can my memory be refreshed? : P

Any need for hardware? I'd only come around 18h00 though.
agora you can take the 24 bus it drops you right on peel and sherbrooke

-zaf are you bringing a wii along with the TV?

Kirt are you still coming?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'll sacrifice my free time and go to the weekly too, then, but you better not be playing Melee and N64 :p

Actually, I'm going to my father's house in lachute 'till thursday, how about someone holds a smashfest thursday...I really can't go to anything tomorrow and wednesday, I'm even sacrificing my thursday for a smashfest >.> If there is one...=)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Actually, I'm going to my father's house in lachute 'till thursday, how about someone holds a smashfest thursday...I really can't go to anything tomorrow and wednesday, I'm even sacrificing my thursday for a smashfest >.> If there is one...=)
Not the best course of action considering the tournament being a few days away?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Not the best course of action considering the tournament being a few days away?

I see my father once a month almost, I think it's a bit more important then a smash tournament...Plus, my grandma is in hospital in critic condition, I need to go see her.

And I'm not even entering singles for the tourney just doubles..Sorry if I,m letting my partner down a bit, but we organized something anyway for thursday night.

zaf

Smash Lord
^^ yea "c" let id appreciate the parking spot again. I will call you when i am outside your apartments so you can come down stairs

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Edit: I might come at like 5-6, I'll confirm.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Kirt basically wants you to come so he can test his new falco on you lol

too predictable.... needs moar mind gamez
Whats predictable is that someone would think that when in fact its a long running joke from the melee days in the montreal community.

Snaps.

Seems like Fil himself got it: +1 to fil.

zaf

Smash Lord
Whats predictable is that someone would think that when in fact its a long running joke from the melee days in the montreal community.

Snaps.

no wais man, wasn't around to know that. besides you said fils name, which is what was so predictable. you could of easily used agony ;).

i think i play to much phoenix wright lol

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
WHOA!

CLet, I can come right?
I got a cellphone now, so can we swap numbers? (What I did with Kirt was I took the metro towards his stop and then I called him and he gave me directions/ came to pick me up (He didn't live too far from the metro, so he just came over, but if you're just a bit farther, you mind if I call when I get there and you tell me how to get to your place?)

Edit: Okay, I read back a few pages (IM SO RESOURCEFUL!) and I'll so be there.
My number is 514-797-6223 :3 When I call, who do I ask for?). I added you to my contacts O: Cellphones are so complicated man

P.s, if anyone misses the last bus back to their place, they can just crash at my place for a night. I got a few extra couches and you can have my bed (no guarantees that my place is clean, those allergic to cats may want to be prepared).

'Course I hope no one misses their bus DD<

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

Snaps.

Lol I told Fil about it last Friday at the theatre.

That's what you get Zaf for missing us!!!:mad:

edit: and it's ''you better comming'' kirt btw... you not ****** grammar enough

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sweetness, don't worry, I'll gladly take that free evening on Thursday, besides we'll get to practice today : D

Top Bottom