• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
isnt Natural selection the game that you can play online RTS/FPS and you have a commander in each team that can see the map in RTS view and can issues orders??
Yep the commander sees the game like starcraft and build stuff for the marines to build and gives them orders. On the alien side, it's more like there's a zergling type creature, and then you can morph into either a builder or then a flying creature for crowd control.. or a fade to hit and run marines or an Onos which is basically a big mammoth trampling on everything lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLUWzwcmA5A This is basically a frag video taken from the best team in the world back in the day. We've faced them before, god they were good... We still managed to take 1-2 game off them still lol.

Damax

Smash Lord
with how brawl turned out, I am not excited about a new smash. I predict more nasty **** like the super smash op attack and lots of imbalances between chars. I bet they will remove the ability to play without items

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
just remember that the new smash will surely be in HD so its will be sloppy and slow probably more than brawl because technically its impossible to have the same framerate in HD without lag and nintendo will again attemp at online and will...and always will fail even if they make a 80 characters game....developed again with sakurai,he will probably insert some *lolzbalancegaymove* like tripping....welcome to super smash randomness on the wiiu I also wonder if they will think their smash as hardcore oriented open or totaly casual and mostly I think evryone know the awnser to that...frankly I think nintendo will fail their next smash again but damn all these new Flagship game and remake comming to 3ds make me want to buy one lol ....and zelda in HD look so awsome and daisy maybe you will get that goldeneye that is worth playing over a cod loll

haha just saw that sakurai wants capcom character in the new smash such some top tier god like snake was in brawl lollll

swordgard

Smash Hero
haha just saw that sakurai wants capcom character in the new smash such some top tier god like snake was in brawl lollll
Snake is not and will never be a top tier god. He actually has multiple bad matchups. Furthermore sakurai did ALL the balancing for brawl except for link and sonic. This time he will ask help from his team.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
In any way just adding character like what from capcom.....wesker? xDDD But seriously the balancing will fail they should develop at least their game by making it updatable like if after a set amount of team by feedback from the community theres too much balancing issues like in brawl they can perform some title update or something like that that would be the best idea now that brawl have gathered all kind of player it will be hard to make happy melee and brawl player since....when I look at it most player from each game choose their gameo so adding a new game will bring a new meta game totaly different.This mean that people will complaint its impossible for smash to make a game without people complaining anyway.....wel maybe melee after a couple of years melee got accepted....and smash 64 but brawl lol its just...llolll

Btw sword if you still play Van brawl over wifi Id like to p lay with you even if Im pretty sure you are better than me since you sticked with brawl since release but lol at least Id have somemone decent to play xD

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
... they should develop at least their game by making it updatable like if after a set amount of team by feedback from the community theres too much balancing issues like in brawl they can perform some title update or something like that.......
No, cause if they listen the community in order to change the character's balance they would nerf characters that noob think are godly. I mean, if they did this with Melee, Roy would be even worse cause he has fire, and ICs would be Popo only becayuse they are 2 lol.

**** like this would happen because of all the casual noobs.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
well anyway casual noob made brawl what it is now....more accesible so either way casual noob are the ennemies because they are larger in number than hardcore gamer/good player thats why for certain game like sc2 where competitive is importent devs make their game for hardcore AND accesible....even most FPS noadays are made for casual looking back at CS 1.4,6 evolving to cs source and furthermore prove that devs just want to satisfy the biggest group of player even halo have this problem well every game when theirs a sequel to it is normally more easier slower....etc.. theres dozen of games that follow this rule lol

Damax

Smash Lord
well anyway casual noob made brawl what it is now....more accesible so either way casual noob are the ennemies because they are larger in number than hardcore gamer/good player thats why for certain game like sc2 where competitive is importent devs make their game for hardcore AND accesible....even most FPS noadays are made for casual looking back at CS 1.4,6 evolving to cs source and furthermore prove that devs just want to satisfy the biggest group of player even halo have this problem well every game when theirs a sequel to it is normally more easier slower....etc.. theres dozen of games that follow this rule lol
I blame the new generation of royal kids. they are ****ing idiots

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Ive tryed Duke nukem and its **** lolll some moments are oldschool like but most of the game is pointless and gay multiplayer is decent for some reason lol...
But lol Im so waiting for a **** load of game for some reason this year is the year of oldschool games... the new Elderscroll Soul calibur 5 look cool GRecon Cod forza and most importently battlefield 3 lol etc...

Daisy Halo CE remake as for now most people wanted the remake just to play oldschool halo online but apparently the online is just new maps with reach engine so all reach gayness on halo ce maps so it will sucks....only hope is they put an option to remove bloom effect armor abilities and so on...but mostly its fail lol people have to wait for h4 now.....this is the best representation...of what i said erlier new game sequel is more and more adressed to casual ****s I remember Halo CE and mostly Halo 2 for beign very technical and difficult for casual players lol then these player complainted about glitch beign used by *good* players putting unfair against them...kinda the same thing like L cancel the mindset was the same as melee noob casual so since casual are a bigger group h3 became more casual and then people complained again because the skill gap was too big...then reach have no skill gap whatsoever thus sucking at competitive level.....so is this story working with smash history and this is the proof that every smash from now on will be more and more casual...so stick with melee guys its the best option

swordgard

Smash Hero
:/

Playing melee till the ends of smash seems kind of boring, not like the metagame is going to keep changing forever.

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
i stop playin since halo 2, Halo 2 was great and like it with the button glitch was make the game for me fun, Halo 3 wasnt fun for me, or maybe its me man.

Hope kids gonna buy Ocarina of time then MW3 to be honest.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Hey. I'm gonna be in Montreal from July 21-28. I've never been there before, and I am going just for the sake of seeing Montreal. If anyone is free to play some Melee at any time, let me know.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
man partit comme ses la jsuis sur si un des dude de quebec city ferait un thread pour la quebec community yaurait plus de mess per day que le mtl thread sa srais sick lol.......

Damax

Smash Lord
sauf qui aurait du spam, pis des messages genre eye j'ai rencontrer l'ami du cousin de mon cousin qui est sont ami la! il te connais genre! (tlm ce connais a quebec voyons)

personne post dans le montreal thread parce que vwin, bam pis kage on detruit tout leur reve

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
sauf qui aurait du spam, pis des messages genre eye j'ai rencontrer l'ami du cousin de mon cousin qui est sont ami la! il te connais genre! (tlm ce connais a quebec voyons)

personne post dans le montreal thread parce que vwin, bam pis kage on detruit tout leur reve
hahah lol surment que quebec a tes yeux est autent campagnard tser spa comme si a quebec lmonde dans un bar aurait 50 poucrent de chance de coucher ac une fille pi de tombe sur la famille ses pas comme ton coin :) ya bcp de spam dans le mtl thread anyway et si bam et cies detruitrait le reve de tlm yaurait personne au tournois pi yaurai pas eu le random un peu plus haut qui aurait post

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Attend voir on a pas fini cette histoire la. On sen va a Quebec cette fds moi pi Bam, destroy more dreams! =D

Top Bottom