• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Pkm, j'ai entendu dire que tu passais par chez Ben pour lui donner un lift avec sa télé. Est-ce que c'est possible que tu passes chez nous aussi pour chercher Nosh et sa télé?

Parles-en à Kev, car cette journée-là je suis pas chez moi, c'est Kev qui va s'occuper de ça.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
pkmvodka said:
J'amène déjà 3 autres personnes avant de passer par chez benoit.

désolé nosh.

T pas capable de faire un autre voyage d'une autre dizaine de minute de plus pour chercher une autre tele...<_<

TestRider

Smash Ace
Meh, finalement on a rien fait hier, Nox est un paumé. Si quelqu'un veut fouttre de quoi aujourd'hui (mercredi), vous pouvez toujours m'appeler chez moi, (514) 351-8694.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey, I'll have some people over tomorrow, if you want to come, try to contact Nox or Mystic Viper on MSN for directions and my phone number, because I have no internet :urg:

Same rule applies: 12 preferred, need an extra GC or 2, bring own controllers, and will hold out for 15 max people.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
ThatGuy said:
Hey, I'll have some people over tomorrow, if you want to come, try to contact Nox or Mystic Viper on MSN for directions and my phone number, because I have no internet :urg:

Same rule applies: 12 preferred, need an extra GC or 2, bring own controllers, and will hold out for 15 max people.
hey thatguy! i'll be there.

Damax

Smash Lord
I won't be there sorry guyz XD I've learned it too late I gotta lots of thing to do like snowboarding :p some **** to do and pay, and my board to wax it would be cool if someone could contact me by phone nextime there's a smash fest, so that I can know it before: 514-991-5125

if you wanna smash I have my whole january with nothing to do, except for saturdays and sundays (I work nightime)
P.S. In case you didn't recognize me I'm POW, Link and Ness player

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Yo Bishes, mon anniversaire c dans moin d'un mois...on refait comme l'an passer, les nouveaux a la gang son aussi inviter!

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Mystic Viper said:
Yo Bishes, mon anniversaire c dans moin d'un mois...on refait comme l'an passer, les nouveaux a la gang son aussi inviter!
quest-ce que vous avez faite lannee passer?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I say Paintball at Kirt's place!

Snowboarding eh Damax? Great stuff, I'm going tomorrow with two buddies =D I'll give you a ring next time for a smashfest, I'm having them fairly often.

L

loudboy2k2

Get Serious!!!

Alright let me brake it down....U guys need to organise a tournament in montreal cuz i got at least 6 peeps waiting to kick some *** ! And Trust us We Put our Money Where Our Mouth Is...

Locke)

Smash Ace
There's an ottawa smashfest on the 28th of january if you'd like to come put your money where your mouth is. Just a 2 hr drive and chesterr and pkmvodka will be there. There's enough skill to make it worth your while.

L

loudboy2k2

Hmmm...

I dont think so...i ain't movin' 4 sh*t!it's gotta be montreal bound!and who the hell are those guys u named b4... they dont phase me for one second!anyways when u get ur sh*t 2gether holla back

TestRider

Smash Ace
Just so you know, Einstein, we had a tournament on December 29th, and it kicked ***. By the way, you might want to chill a bit on the bragging, that way it'll be less embarassing for you when you get mopped.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I'm 16 guys, no harm right ? :p

loudboy2k2, someone who joined the board this month as no influence on guys which as been there for a while. Your not known and will simply be a Montreal disgrace once you get your *** whooped by Chesterr or Pkm... or even TestRider (since his mewtwo kicked my ***).

10$ on Pkm for teh win.

Damax

Smash Lord
stop teasing him, let him have his dreams just make sure you destroy them loll anyway I doubt he's much of a treat, usualy those guyz with big mouth only knows how to speak, hopefully he isn't that kind of guy lol

10$ on pkm too (I've been playing him and I know how bad he can be :p)

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
k j'suis rendu une attraction?

loudboy2k2 -> I money match your crew, best of 3, each of them I don't care.

5 or 10$ per person.

where do you live?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
ThatGuy said:
I say Paintball at Kirt's place!

Snowboarding eh Damax? Great stuff, I'm going tomorrow with two buddies =D I'll give you a ring next time for a smashfest, I'm having them fairly often.
hey joel. if i organise a smashfest can i just call you up? because y'know you're internet free and you might not get my message on time.

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
loudboy2k2 : Let's smash some time. Me, Jim and Baka vs. your crew :p. If you just want to smash 1vs1 sometime, just give me your e-mail

Mystic : What are you planning to do >.>

Damax

Smash Lord
argh ****it I would haved love to play shiz, and of course you again eleftarios master cape user lol but I'm busy today(sunday) I'm sleeping loll and working nightime! so it is impossible. darn I want to go to a smash fest!!! lol call me 514-991-5125, outside saturday sunday and monday I'm always avaible or almost, well I'm quite busy but I'll deal my best

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Elefterios said:
hey joel. if i organise a smashfest can i just call you up? because y'know you're internet free and you might not get my message on time.
Yeah man, anytime. Just call me up and tell me when (although after Jan 16th I am only available on some weekends, no weekdays anymore :urg: ) Just ask for me when you call.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
pkmvodka said:
"hello?"

"may I speak with thatguy please?"

"helloooo?"

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
T bin cave, tu nelas aps vraiment appeler thatguy?! lololol

Anyway, pour mon anniversaire, on va aller au jade garden pour bouffer, faire deux round of laser quest et pour ceux qui leur tente je vais au arcades apres.

Oh and puisque vous etre du coter smashiste de mes contacts et amis, je vais permettre a du monde de venir chez nous pour smasher avant de partir pour le buffet.

Steve_V

Smash Rookie
Wassup guys,

I'm Steve.
Haven't played Smash Brothers since like March 2005 :/
I don't have a gamecube...
but I used to play a lot before and I've played with Chester sometime like a year or two ago

anyways I live around Metro Cote Vertu so if anyone wants to play we could meet up
and yea...I don't have the game and I don't have a gamecube or controllers

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Hey Steve! Welcome to the Montreal smash community >.>. Well if you want to you can come to my house or Jim's. Just give me your e-mail and we'll work something out.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Mystic Viper said:
T bin cave, tu nelas aps vraiment appeler thatguy?! lololol

Anyway, pour mon anniversaire, on va aller au jade garden pour bouffer, faire deux round of laser quest et pour ceux qui leur tente je vais au arcades apres.

Oh and puisque vous etre du coter smashiste de mes contacts et amis, je vais permettre a du monde de venir chez nous pour smasher avant de partir pour le buffet.
thatguy-you talked to me on msn...smash was for sunday. but no one showed up. if something comes up ill try messaging you a few days in advance.

kirt-i'll come if you invite me of course. oh yeah do you have maxime's email? i bought animal crossing and i want to play online.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Of course your invited, ill be giving out the offical invitationwithint a couple of weeks.

Also, i think maybe oen of us should go see at Kami's house what is going on. Cause no calls get through and no one has heard from him since two weeks before the tournament. Last I saw him, i was comming from elefterios's house with him in tow....

I think the person who lives the closest to him should go check or we can all consider him to Missing/pressumed Dead.

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Seriously, where's Kami? I was about to post this message to the board some time ago, but I thought this shouldn't make such a fuss. Apparently I called him last week and this week but no one answered =/. I live nearest to his house, but I forgot his appartment adress =.=

Top Bottom