• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i dressed and stood in corners and people ran into my grabs and held down when i dressed.

seriously.

edit: except you test. you pkm and reggie ***** me harder then anyone because you guys were the only ones who didn't do those things very often. I mean if bam played smart against me he'd have crushed me with his falco and not had to switch to fox.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dressed and stood in corners and people ran into my grabs and held down when i dressed.

seriously.

edit: except you test. you pkm and reggie ***** me harder then anyone because you guys were the only ones who didn't do those things very often. I mean if bam played smart against me he'd have crushed me with his falco and not had to switch to fox.
it's always a pleasure playing with you.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
in brawl i'm pretty much the same way except without crouch cancelling.

btw chet check your msn christ.

Card

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTod6ecTzUg&feature=related

This song because Chet never called me back yesterday for the mini-Smash Fest at my place which never occurred. I am torn, I'm all out of faith chet. /emo tear

lmao, seriously though. We gonna do it sometime this week? Test/Elef/You?

Unrelated note: JOB GET!! I'm now a Level Designer at Artifical Mind and Movement (A2M) which ironically also stands for *** to Mouth.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Thad, are you still coming to Smashbound? if so wanna MM? My Peach vs your whatever, but I bet it's your Peach because your other characters suck *** plus you suck at smash LOLL.

Melee + Brawl tournament :0.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I always wondered who supported 3rd party games that no one ever hears about until it reaches the bargain bins.

Now I know.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
hahah good one... i guess... what the hell? is that...

Haydit: oh.. nm i figured it out lol.... gee... good idea... i guess...

Card

Smash Lord
So who else besides me is crazy hyped up for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger ?

Sexy Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31594.html
Primer: http://blazblue.jp/us/aou.html

2D Fighter made by the guys who made Guilty Gear (thus the ridiculous resemblance to Guilty Gear). It looks incredibly fast paced (The developers themselves call it "Next-Generation High Speed Battle), and combo crazy just like all previous Guilty Gears. But the Artwork style that they went for I believe is just plain GORGEOUS. They did a 3D Environment mixed in with these insanely high resolution 2D Sprites which gives it such a cool look. Top it off that they actually added the Okizeme system to a 2D Fighter (has never been done before to my knowledge) which made Tekken so famous. Smash does have an Okizeme system to a certain extent, but its no where near as apparent as in Tekken or Virtual Fighter, especially in Smash Brawl where ground tech's are practically nonexistent.

Here's a screen cap of such a great looking environment.

So yea... I really want to play this game

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Oh God**** this game is addictive....that thing keep me in I cant quit lolll Im tired haging on Mirc for good brawl game anyone here wanna play today or later ths week or adding me or...whatever lol

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Guilty Gear fan, and I'm kinda excited about BlazBlue. I check to see if there's any updates about it once in a while. Not too hyped about it yet like I was for brawl (I blame the Dojo).

So far the graphics look great. Gameplay seems similar to Guilty Gear's fast-paced crazy comboing gameplay, which is good.

Any other Guilty Gear fans around here? Don't play it much anymore because the only person I get to play with is my brother. And the montreal thread in dustloop forums had no replies, lol.

Top Bottom