• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

The_K77

Smash Rookie
No school today for me (so lucky, so happy) but my bro still has to go! XD

Woke up late this morning worrying about being late then my sises tell me there's no school!!

cF=)

Smash Lord
You should go to school if you have problems spelling "Longueuil" correctly...

just saying...

EDIT: Home alone without weed + no school work to do = bad day

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
No school today for me (so lucky, so happy) but my bro still has to go! XD

Woke up late this morning worrying about being late then my sises tell me there's no school!!
dis a Chris d'amener son cul chez nous
cégep ferme jamais..wtf le 3/4 des profs viendront pas nway

You should go to school if you have problem spelling "Longueuil" correctly...

just saying...
hahaha
true
he lives in this city..

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
jab shoryuken has a very short recovery time and you don't lose any of the invulnerably

This all purpose move will definitely help you

Again this dont explain me where did you get that sigs and what is the tv show/movie this coming from but....LMAO the flame is like.......water...but... **** nvm

cF=)

Smash Lord
My hand is stuck under my rear end. Typing solely with one finger because the room's temperature's around 13oC.

EDIT: There should be a Montérégie thread and PR so I could spam somewhere and boast my ego...

EDIT2: zomg, make school stop plox

cF=)

Smash Lord
*raises hand*

gf came sleeping at my house yesterday :D

EDIT: 'his-is-just-a-killing-on-a-dance-floor : Guess what mood I'm in ?! <8D

kourgath

Smash Rookie
HI ! i'm from Laval and I wanted to restart playing ssbm a little bit before Brawl's releash.
I consider myself as a not so bad player so, if there is anybody interested, just reply with some info so we can organise sumpthing

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
english level? if that's all it takes for you to find out the age of someone...
*recalls krypto* :laugh:

also I know that I'll get denied, nobody wants to money match me when I ask, I have to steal my preys from low budget cegep tournaments

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
akkording to is anglish lv, he migh be underage. I woulndt gamble with minurs if a was you

chet the molester at a court, that'd be sumpthing. lolll

ok ok enough sarcasm. he said he's not bad. notice how pessimist he is? he'll turn you down.

**** :( Im 3 years old

Damax

Smash Lord
okay, let me enlighted some. I joked about his english level because it wasn't Krypto styled the one who's so good ya? I deduced from his post that he tried to look good not to be bashed knowing he isn't supreme. his sumpthing is also pretty neat.

so I joked about his english level as he could have used a more simple english writing knows as wrotten eternet anglish.

also chet: people lacking of confidence are usually teenagers. it is not always true but its a usually pretty strong. so Trying to look good on the first post + shabby confidence = underage...
cause we all know when you get old enough you drink enough beer to become over confident... always!

Also I fund out tis graet itm in diablo 3, ill use it for pwnage

kourgath

Smash Rookie
akkording to is anglish lv, he migh be underage. I woulndt gamble with minurs if a was you
Hey I might suck at english but gess what ? I live in Laval.. you know, a city that people speaks french , so anyway i'm 18 years old and I just wanna play W/O money duh . do you guys know what 'playing for fun' is, well if you do, Thats what I want, just playing with someone that can teach me a little, just to be as good as I was before I stopped

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
play with kage, he likes the game a lot cause it's "lots of fun". he's also a warrior or something.

can you come down to montreal? what are your party habits (most of our smashfests are party orientated)? do you enjoy long walks on the beach? if sophie is on a train going eastbound at 30km/h, and a ninja throws a shuriken on a perpendicular path at a distance of 100m from the train tracks, how fast must the shuriken be thrown in order to cut through the flesh and sever sophie's spinal cord?

edit: shuriken entry point is a the base of the neck, sorry for omitting that

Damax

Smash Lord
Hey I might suck at english but gess what ? I live in Laval.. you know, a city that people speaks french , so anyway i'm 18 years old and I just wanna play W/O money duh . do you guys know what 'playing for fun' is, well if you do, Thats what I want, just playing with someone that can teach me a little, just to be as good as I was before I stopped
I live north of you in sainte-thérèse (usually now I'm at University)

ou que tu reste dans laval ouest? jconnait des joueurs a ste-rose ouest et dans sainte-dorothé. en prime ils parlent français. puis meme si c pas l'élite ils sont bon. jva faire des tours la bas en plus donc tu va voir pouvoir voir le great DMAX. Leurs point de rencontre est toujours dans une piaule a st-rose though. damax55 at hotmail dot com pis jte met en contact avec eux. (ils jouent souvent.)

Top Bottom