• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
O_o pics or DIE

wait wait, she took off her, wait what? details? LOLS

but aside from that, she sounded like a really nice person, if I was looking for someone, I'd probably hit on her.
No pics, but all I can say is she had very little on her while squeezing her arms tight to fit in it :laugh: She's normally very shy, but as soon has she got 8 beers drank, it's a talking machine, and a funny one :p

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Yo, I'd go to the next tourney but I'm broke. Jarc gave me a good idea, though.

Would you guys be interested in buying a DVD I'd make, which would have all of my SSB64 videos, which are :
Pain in the ego
300%
Amazing Juggling
Shine Pro
Epic SSB Maneuver
Invincible
The typical kirby
SSB Fun

as well as another video which is in progress, and a exclusive preview of my texture project.
I'd also add a few great recent online matches (at least 20) as to get at least 2 hour of entertaining footage in this.

If you guys have any idea of what else I could add, tell me!

I'm only doing this to get enough money to join the tournament so depending on how many peoples are interested to get this, I'll probably just sell it 3$-5$ each, on the spot only.

Don't expect a killer presentation on the DVD though, but I'll do my best.

So..interested?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
ssb64 more like desperate attempt to play nintendo games due to fanboyism.

not rly but seriously that game is really unhealthy in terms of what you can do.

back to bad jrpgs

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
LOL tinquiete jadore starcraft sa pas mal été un dmes jeux preferer
i always marvel at how quebecers cant fuсking write their own fuсking language
its so lame and sad

btw im refering to the word "preferer".

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
:(

10 Characters
Haha. That's not what Jason meant. He was supposed to stay at someone else's house and there was a lot of runaround in his housing when he got to Cali. Plus, Reggie and Jason told me that you're mom was way too nice. I experienced this when your mom picked STB up when we had no ride. <3

WarranThad

Smash Ace
zzz

ike is just anothe rcloud wannabee.

generic pretty boy jrpg characters are boring.

back to God Hand

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
ok i was chatting w "tank" and this sentence came up
well be like 60 nasty virgin nerds fuсking 1 little pusѕy and drown that bitсh in ***

cF=)

Smash Lord
Mon petit doigt me dit que tout le monde est parti à Oshawa, alors que je viens tout juste de m'acheter 3,5g de bon buddha. J'suis tellement triste de ne pouvoir partager avec personne avant de tout le donner à une fille avec qui je travail pour sa fête le 6 août...

Tank20

Smash Apprentice
This msg is for Pkm, Bam, and Chet. U guys can come to my place tomorrow and leave wheneva u want, U guys can spend the night at my place if u want. but the only thing is that u guys would have to smoke outside soz. The rsn why i cant go to bam or dmax cause my dad wants to know all of u first. Also i have a wide amount of games to play, Also my dad's ordering out and i also have cake=D. It'll be fun. Hope u guys can make it.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mon petit doigt me dit que tout le monde est parti à Oshawa, alors que je viens tout juste de m'acheter 3,5g de bon buddha. J'suis tellement triste de ne pouvoir partager avec personne avant de tout le donner à une fille avec qui je travail pour sa fête le 6 août...
pas vraiment non... jsuis encore à mtl fool.
This msg is for Pkm, Bam, and Chet. U guys can come to my place tomorrow and leave wheneva u want, U guys can spend the night at my place if u want. but the only thing is that u guys would have to smoke outside soz. The rsn why i cant go to bam or dmax cause my dad wants to know all of u first. Also i have a wide amount of games to play, Also my dad's ordering out and i also have cake=D. It'll be fun. Hope u guys can make it.
I don't think this'll happen for me.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Tout le monde? Jsuis le seul icite, lol. Pis Ottawa =/= Oshawa. Pis jreviens vers 5:00 pm today, on a en masse tu temps pour fumer, en plus jvais m'en ahceter en revenant too.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Tu reviens à 5h00 eh ?...

This is getting interesting, mostly if I don't need to roll it myself rofl

Wikipedia said:
Oshawa est une ville canadienne sur le lac Ontario, 56 kilomètres au sud du centre-ville de Toronto, en Ontario. Sa population en 2004 s'élevait à environ 150 000 habitants; avec les banlieues, le total monte à 296 298 habitants. Son nom vient de la langue Seneca et signifie "croisement des courants".
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** :(

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Yo, about the DVD..I can't record sound for my match (I won't get into details, but it's impossible to get the sound synched with the program I'm using)

so that leaves me with either not putting sound at all which would allow me to add more matches since the files wouldn't be as big, somehow get the original smash background music and just put it in the matches or simply add random songs for each video. Now I like the last idea, except I know music tastes is different for everyone.

So! While I'm working on the DVD, and until it's released, feel free to suggest songs to me! I'll add them to random matches with a small notice saying who suggested the song. If the song is good, I'll add it. Anything between 4 and 7 minutes is prefered.

Now go! Give me songs you would like to see in matches on this DVD.

cF=)

Smash Lord
As Blood Runs Black - Chug Chug
Beneath the Massacre - Comforting Prejudice
Despised Icon - In the Arms of Perdition
Ion Dissonance - O.A.S.D
The Red Chord - Black Santa
Beneath the Massacre - Arsonist
ABACABB - Multiple Stab Wounds
Artist of the Year - I'm sorry Honey

I'm sure none will be selected though :)

Top Bottom